CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP with the Maricopa County stuff! STOP NOW! It has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Dylan - so stop.

If you believe differently, you may pm your argument to either myself or Beach. DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD. And do not post anything further about Maricopa County.

Salem

Darn it guys, I go away for a few minutes and come back to discover the thread is locked. If we don't quit dragging mods out of bed in the middle of the night we are all gonna get coal for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say is seems MR and my ex have very much in common...that said all I have to say now, is I wish they would atleast let TES use there sonar boats in the lake....even if they can't send divers!

All I can say is seems MR and my ex have very much in common...that said all I have to say now, is I wish they would atleast let TES use there sonar boats in the lake....even if they can't send divers!

I too feel the lake needs to be absolutely ruled out, even if it takes days or longer. Unless Le has some other idea where Dylan might be, which I doubt, that lake needs to be cleared. I believe the dogs hit on something; if not Dylan, perhaps someone else is in there, for all we know. But unless it is cleared, it remains a great big possibility.

I don't understand the hesitance to bringTES in. Time is of the essence with winter setting in so why not take advantage of any resources you can? Finding Dylan can only help the investigation. TES has always been respectful of concurrent investigations and would take precautions to protect any potential evidence while conducting a search.

I too feel the lake needs to be absolutely ruled out, even if it takes days or longer. Unless Le has some other idea where Dylan might be, which I doubt, that lake needs to be cleared. I believe the dogs hit on something; if not Dylan, perhaps someone else is in there, for all we know. But unless it is cleared, it remains a great big possibility.

I can not shake the feeling that the fishing pole was mentioned for a reason. MR has been vocal about that pole and searching the lake. I don't think that is a coincidence when combined with multiple dogs hitting on the lake.

Does anyone know how long the decomp scent would remain for the dogs to hit on?

So I read what you wrote and I thought me too. I pegged MR right away. So I asked myself why?

Then I answered myself and said because Dylan was in his care and I don't think either of them wanted to be together. Dylan could not wait to be with his friends and MR didn't care about Dylan when he lived there and a 7 year divorce battle...yipes. Dylan got off the plane and wanted his dad to drive him to his friends...what???. Too late but maybe tomorrow and then after I run errands...Then the disappointment began. Dylan was hurt and angry and MR scored one.

Then the interesting part. If MR was clean and LE believed he had nothing at all to do with Dylans disappearance they would have given the dad some kind of slack. They know everybody's gunning for him. Maybe not going so far as to say he was not a person of interest but they might have said he is great and cooperating.

Also they are really searching everything about dad. The house and towing two cars and asking for all video.

So with all that I am not giving MR a pass. Too many things just don't fit.

MOO
But they did say he's not a suspect, and they did say he has been cooperative 100%, they even went so far as to say that the search brought nothing helpful to the investigation. :waitasec:

The worst part is if Dylan is in the lake, there may be no way to tie anyone to how he got there. Finding Dylan may not lead to an answer, or an arrest. Still, they have to keep searching and that lake, just sitting there, has to be dealt with.

I used to hate this emoticon but somehow I suddenly understand it.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Not directed at anyone, just the case and the universe in general.

The worst part is if Dylan is in the lake, there may be no way to tie anyone to how he got there. Finding Dylan may not lead to an answer, or an arrest. Still, they have to keep searching and that lake, just sitting there, has to be dealt with.

Yes it does. Finding Dylan may not provide any conclusive answers but they won't know that until he is found. One thing is for sure, the longer it takes to find him the more likely it is that any evidence will be lost.

I agree that the lake needs to be searched but I'm not even sure how practical it is...
http://www.usbr.gov/uc/wcao/water/rsvrs/ds/vallecito.html
Current estimate is 38603 acre-feet of water, which is about 48 million square meters. I know needles in haystacks have been found before, but geez, that's a lot of search area.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/-1/news01&source=RSS

Shows actual texts to Dylan from his friend RN

Must see picture:
"A 4-year-old Dylan Redwine, left, scowls at the camera while attending his cousin’s wedding with his mother, Elaine, his father, Mark Redwine, and his brother, Cory Redwine, far right"

Thanks for that Flutterflies - that's a good article. I feel like there are little snippets in there we haven't heard before. And I am glad to see the transcript of the texts between him and his friend - new info there at least IMO.

That article also skips from Walmart right to the next morning at 7:30am. Very Strange

That article also skips from Walmart right to the next morning at 7:30am. Very Strange

seems it is because from 8:01 the texts stop all at once(and it appears there should of be something to say yeah ok see you tomorrow and there wasn't).

I find it interesting it is Dylan who made the plans for Monday morning and wants reassurance that his friend will let him in .

This does not indicate to me he would of stayed in bed on Monday

MOO

Also very interesting about Dylan pushing people's buttons , did he do this to the wrong person on Sunday night MOO

seems it is because from 8:01 the texts stop all at once(and it appears there should of be something to say yeah ok see you tomorrow and there wasn't).

No I mean the dad talking about Dylan and what they did when he got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy