CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting it is Dylan who made the plans for Monday morning and wants reassurance that his friend will let him in .

This does not indicate to me he would of stayed in bed on Monday

MOO

Me either. I think something happened pretty quickly between Dylan's last text to Ryan and his reply. There should have been a response to the request to call him in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me either. I think something happened pretty quickly between Dylan's last text to Ryan and his reply. There should have been a response to the request to call him in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though the text request to call R in the morning wasn't made until 9:27pm.

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

MR said that Dylan had gone to sleep pretty quickly that evening IIRC.

Got to thinking why McDonalds, so I did google search and found the river has access to it from the street where McDonalds is located.

I find it interesting it is Dylan who made the plans for Monday morning and wants reassurance that his friend will let him in .

This does not indicate to me he would of stayed in bed on Monday

MOO

That's a REALLY strange thing to say. Why would he ask his friend for his word that he'd let him in, after his friend invited him over?

Also note that the timeline for when MR drove to Bayfield has been moved up... there is a 4:12 SMS where the friend says his dad is looking for him. I believe that is earlier than the times given to us before on when MR started actively looking for DR.

So strange. If his phone had died in the middle of that conversation, he would have told his father or complained aloud. And surely he would have plugged in his phone once home to see if his friend had responded. Unless we are to believe he fell asleep absolutely instantly upon arrival.

Though the text request to call R in the morning wasn't made until 9:27pm.

MR said that Dylan had gone to sleep pretty quickly that evening IIRC.

Yes, but clearly his phone was working and he was just using it. I am inclined to believe if the battery was dying he would have charged it right then. IOW I was thinking perhaps he put the phone away earlier and then fell asleep and the battery died. But it is now clear to me that did not happen.

MacDonalds is first choice for my 13 and 15 year olds (and their dad for that matter) when they have to grab food in a hurry.

That drive is awful nothing to look at, boring drive might have even put him to sleep.

MacDonalds is first choice for my 13 and 15 year olds (and their dad for that matter) when they have to grab food in a hurry.

Except that there is a subway in the same shopping center as Walmart, and also a Blimpies in the Walmart, plus chines food, and a sonic closer than McDonalds.

So strange. If his phone had died in the middle of that conversation, he would have told his father or complained aloud. And surely he would have plugged in his phone once home to see if his friend had responded. Unless we are to believe he fell asleep absolutely instantly upon arrival.

If they were driving on the road from Durango to Vallecito, I think the simplest explanation is that they were out of range of a cell tower. I doubt Dylan would have complained about his phone not being able to connect since that is frequent in more rural areas.

If anyone has taken a look at Durango you will notice that the main road threw it follows along a river....just throwing that out there. Walmart right behind it river...

If they were driving on the road from Durango to Vallecito, I think the simplest explanation is that they were out of range of a cell tower. I doubt Dylan would have complained about his phone not being able to connect since that is frequent in more rural areas.

except between those two you can still text(or at least on my phone you can)

That's a REALLY strange thing to say. Why would he ask his friend for his word that he'd let him in, after his friend invited him over?

Also note that the timeline for when MR drove to Bayfield has been moved up... there is a 4:12 SMS where the friend says his dad is looking for him. I believe that is earlier than the times given to us before on when MR started actively looking for DR.

Maybe just because it was so early in the mornig .The vibe I get from that text was he couldn't wait to see his friend and was not intrested in spending time with Dad IMO

EP-121219687.jpg&ExactW=218

The battery was not dead it was at 58%!

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/-1/news01&source=RSS

That was his friends phone, not Dylans phone

Dylan could of still texted as it should just queue them up until it gets reception .

Mum says he is a " avid texted" and I do not buy the fact a 13 year old boy turned off his phone at 8pm and never switched it back on . Most people never turn off there phones now and just charge it while it's still on . Why would he of been so irresponsible when that was also the way Elaine and him also communicated ?

MOO

I wonder if there is video at the light where the turn is to the hospital where it crosses that 160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy