CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the uncut interveiw with MR at around the 4:50 mark he refers to DR in the past tense. This is never a good sign. I believe there was an argument(whilst driving home) regarding the visit to his friends and/or the phone texts, the phone was probably deliberately broken by MR as he got angry and a altercation took place. I also think the rod missing is a deliberate attempt to make this look like a drowning and that DR is probably in that lake. MR needs the body to be found to stop the child support. There is no way that a kid his age would fall asleep at 8pm and not be able to get up at 6 if he was that eager to see his friend. MOO.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/-1/news01&source=RSS

Shows actual texts to Dylan from his friend RN

Must see picture:
"A 4-year-old Dylan Redwine, left, scowls at the camera while attending his cousin’s wedding with his mother, Elaine, his father, Mark Redwine, and his brother, Cory Redwine, far right"

Very good article, thanks for posting.

Per the article:
"They stayed up late during sleepovers when Dylan was always the hyper one and played hide-and-go-seek for hours after dark. One time during a snowstorm, Dylan was the one to stick out his thumb and hitch the boys a ride home from the library."
Interesting. So he has been known to hitch a ride.

nothing about McDonalds in that either

The article does say that they grabbed something to eat and then went to Walmart, though. Doesn't say specifically McD's.
Go back and read it, it's there.

It was good to see a new article and video, and to see the text messages. The 4 year old Dylan scowling picture made me smile... I have so many pictures of my sons around that age with that same expression. "I don't want to smile and you can't make me smile." LOL

I'm still sitting on the fence. I can see possibilities for it to be MR, or not. Nothing solid enough to point me in either direction yet.

Mostly what the new article and video does is break my heart for his poor family and his friends. Dylan, where are you?

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Ryan: Ok

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/-1/news01&source=RSS

IMO, Dylan would have gone to Ryan's the next morning if he had been able.

It's been done, though. Some don't even consider what's legal or not, they do it out of spite or retaliation. Maybe they don't get away with it forever, but they still do it. And sometimes, they get away with it if the other parent doesn't take it to court and demand their rights. I've seen it too many times.
Lots of things are illegal, but that doesn't stop people from doing them.

If a parent chooses not to take it to court then IMO they are at fault as they have chosen not to take action, they've thrown the towel in on their children which is just totally wrong and sad.

If a parent wont fight for their child who will?

IMO this is not whats happened in this case.

My point is that just because there are numerous court hearings, it doesn't mean he's dragging things out unless you can show that HE initiates the hearings. If the ex takes him to court how is that making him responsible for the time?

I think his actions initiate the court hearings.

Not paying child support, not signing documents agreed on in previous court hearings, postponing court hearings.

Most divorced people know the drill of a good manipulator! !!

LOL, ok! I don't think "pushing" is the correct terminology when it comes to ensuring parental rights, but from what we've seen of the court documents in that case, MR didn't have ANY problems "pushing" HIS parental rights! Matter of fact he spent 14 years in court after the divorce litigating his parental rights.

I'm not entirely sure all those court appearances had to do with his parental rights in Dylan's case. Could be he missed some c/s payments. And it's not known who instigated all these court dates, is it? I'm not going to assume that he had to be the one who initiated the court dates.

So, if as you say, he spent 14 years fighting for his rights, (there, is that a better terminology?) then it makes absolutely no sense to me that he would want to get rid of Dylan. Maybe Elaine was trying to do the same thing his other ex had done... trying to get him to sign away his rights entirely. Not saying she was, just a possibility.

Thing is, people are contradicting themselves, IMO. One minute they're quoting all these laws about parental rights, and the fathers having the right to see their kids even if they don't pay child support, and the next minute they're saying he was the one dragging it out in court, demanding his rights. He should not have to fight for them, unless someone is trying to take away his rights. So I have to wonder if she was trying to force him to give up his parental rights, and who knows, she may have had good reason. But we can't have it both ways. It's not right for other dads but wrong for him.

Very good article, thanks for posting.

Per the article:
"They stayed up late during sleepovers when Dylan was always the hyper one and played hide-and-go-seek for hours after dark. One time during a snowstorm, Dylan was the one to stick out his thumb and hitch the boys a ride home from the library."
Interesting. So he has been known to hitch a ride.

Good pick up there regarding the hitching - I missed that completely.

After Dylan arrived in Durango on Nov. 18, father and son grabbed dinner and went by Walmart to pick up groceries for the week, Mark said. Dylan was visiting on a court-ordered visit.

Mark hadn’t heard much from his son lately, but that night the two hardly had a chance to talk about how Dylan liked his new home, he said.

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

BBM

:waitasec::waitasec: In the uncut interview with Mark, he talked about all the things they talked about....Dylan visiting friends; dad taking Dylan and friends possibly bowling; going to mark's brothers or staying home for Thanksgiving, etc...

The texts from Ryan are very telling to me. Seems he knew Dylan would get his text messages while at his dad's house. Especially the one at 6:45 a.m.!!

Have they searched the area around Dad's work? Is it near the river? It is not far from the new lake...

Also from the article:

Dylan liked to argue, just because he knew he could get under his friends’ skin, Wesley said

Possibly dad didn't like Dylan's new attitude...

Did Dylan make it to dad's house....I don't think so

JMO

Of course, I can see a deadbeat parent with a history of not paying child support having a convoluted thinking process of claiming that its the filing parent's fault for keeping things "tied up in court".

But that seems pretty juvenile. :floorlaugh:

Yep you called it. With MR's court track record he's a big player. Juvenile!

Moo

But they did say he's not a suspect, and they did say he has been cooperative 100%, they even went so far as to say that the search brought nothing helpful to the investigation. :waitasec:

Wait a second! Wherever did they say dad was not a suspect? Link please.

As far as 100% cooperating that was in answer to a reporters question.

No "statement " has ever been issued clearing anybody!

Moo

two things stick out to me with that

1. there was a snowstorm

2. Dylan wasn't alone

Yes true. But IMO it gives us a bit of history regarding hitchhiking - possibly the reason his mum saw fit to discuss it with him before he left Colorado Springs. He could have been a bit bolder a few weeks ago - it was daylight and maybe he felt braver or safer because he was in familiar territory. Food for thought at least.
:moo:

After Dylan arrived in Durango on Nov. 18, father and son grabbed dinner and went by Walmart to pick up groceries for the week, Mark said. Dylan was visiting on a court-ordered visit.

Mark hadn’t heard much from his son lately, but that night the two hardly had a chance to talk about how Dylan liked his new home, he said.

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

BBM

:waitasec::waitasec: In the uncut interview with Mark, he talked about all the things they talked about....Dylan visiting friends; dad taking Dylan and friends possibly bowling; going to mark's brothers or staying home for Thanksgiving, etc...

The texts from Ryan are very telling to me. Seems he knew Dylan would get his text messages while at his dad's house. Especially the one at 6:45 a.m.!!

Have they searched the area around Dad's work? Is it near the river? It is not far from the new lake...

JMO

BBM

wasn't it originally that they went to walmart and then grabbed McDs? now its the other way around.

and originally they had spoken about various things, but now its they hardly had chance to talk

I'd like to know if searches have been conducted around the Dads work, the river and nighthorse lake.

hinky meter on the increase after that article

Moo

IIRC they have not said that MR is not a suspect

They have said that they are not calling him a suspect

and thats a big difference IMO

The article states that Dylan was the hyper one that stayed up through the night at sleep overs...
Doubt he would have overslept and not wanted to wake up to go see Ryan.

Also, dad said he was saving for Dylan's college fund? Really? You are pitching a fit about child support...and not wanting to send support to your other children...but you are saving for Dylan's college education?
OK....imo, this sounds like a load of...you know.

Moo

IMO that has been reported many times in MSM. Just had a quick google and here is one example :

Investigators will not confirm if either parent has taken a polygraph test, but told FOX31 Denver both parents have been cooperative. Investigators have said numerous times Mark Redwine is not a suspect.

I'm not entirely sure all those court appearances had to do with his parental rights in Dylan's case. Could be he missed some c/s payments. And it's not known who instigated all these court dates, is it? I'm not going to assume that he had to be the one who initiated the court dates.

So, if as you say, he spent 14 years fighting for his rights, (there, is that a better terminology?) then it makes absolutely no sense to me that he would want to get rid of Dylan. Maybe Elaine was trying to do the same thing his other ex had done... trying to get him to sign away his rights entirely. Not saying she was, just a possibility.

Thing is, people are contradicting themselves, IMO. One minute they're quoting all these laws about parental rights, and the fathers having the right to see their kids even if they don't pay child support, and the next minute they're saying he was the one dragging it out in court, demanding his rights. He should not have to fight for them, unless someone is trying to take away his rights. So I have to wonder if she was trying to force him to give up his parental rights, and who knows, she may have had good reason. But we can't have it both ways. It's not right for other dads but wrong for him.

We were shut down last night for discussing MR's "court issues", so I'm going to make this as generic as possible.
"Some men" enjoy dragging their ex's through one court hearing after another. It can be anything from failure to pay child support, requesting a child support modification, refusing to provide employment information, changing holiday and/or parenting time, visitation issues, complaints, etc. etc. This "type" of man isn't really trying to improve his child(ren)'s relationship or circumstances, rather, the child(ren) are a "tool" in his power and control arsenal directed at his ex wife. Men with this type of pattern would rather pay an attorney to file 30 motions, over a 14 year period of time, as opposed to, let's say...pay their child support arrearages. This same type of man continues to dominate his second ex wife in a similar manner and also continues the same pattern of control for several years after the second divorce becomes final. For 23 years, this type of man would rather pay an attorney than simply pay his child support and enjoy his visitation time with his children. This type of man doesn't value his relationship with the children because he only chooses to see them when he knows it is an inconvenience for his ex wife...thus, he must file a new court motion to control the situation. If you've never met a man like this, lucky you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico