CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think Dylan would hitchhike and not text Ryan. He would text. It seemed to me he quit texting before his convo was done the night he arrived.

The article states that Dylan was the hyper one that stayed up through the night at sleep overs...
Doubt he would have overslept and not wanted to wake up to go see Ryan.

Also, dad said he was saving for Dylan's college fund? Really? You are pitching a fit about child support...and not wanting to send support to your other children...but you are saving for Dylan's college education?
OK....imo, this sounds like a load of...you know.

it beggars belief IMO

The article states that Dylan was the hyper one that stayed up through the night at sleep overs...
Doubt he would have overslept and not wanted to wake up to go see Ryan.

Also, dad said he was saving for Dylan's college fund? Really? You are pitching a fit about child support...and not wanting to send support to your other children...but you are saving for Dylan's college education?
OK....imo, this sounds like a load of...you know.

Yeah, I caught that myself. Calling BS on that one :furious:

some parents with alcohol problems are always talking about what "they are going to do"; I remember my dad promising to take us kids to Hawaii....yeah, right!!

good intentions.....

Of dozens of items flagged by searchers, 10 were collected by law enforcement investigators for future reference. The volunteers were shown pictures of items similar to Dylan’s hat, backpack, shoes, cell phone and jacket

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

BBM

article from 12/13/12

This is an older article but I don't remember seeing this.

Don't remember mention of a 'jacket' or I wonder if it was a hoddie?

Watching the uncut interveiw with MR at around the 4:50 mark he refers to DR in the past tense. This is never a good sign. I believe there was an argument(whilst driving home) regarding the visit to his friends and/or the phone texts, the phone was probably deliberately broken by MR as he got angry and a altercation took place. I also think the rod missing is a deliberate attempt to make this look like a drowning and that DR is probably in that lake. MR needs the body to be found to stop the child support. There is no way that a kid his age would fall asleep at 8pm and not be able to get up at 6 if he was that eager to see his friend. MOO.

Oh, wow. I TOTALLY TOTALLY agree with you. I have thought this all along and am glad you said it. Thank you!

I found this statement odd in the recent article...

"After Dylan arrived in Durango on Nov. 18, father and son grabbed dinner and went by Walmart to pick up groceries for the week, Mark said. Dylan was visiting on a court-ordered visit.

Mark hadn’t heard much from his son lately, but that night the two hardly had a chance to talk about how Dylan liked his new home, he said." BBM

Why would they not have had a chance to talk about how Dylan liked his new home? The ride back to MR's home was a good distance, long enough to talk IMO. The statement just seems odd to me.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/News/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life

And that might be it. He was po'd because Dylan was busy texting his friends, making plans to see them and do fun things and not talking to his Dad or interested in his Dad and it set his Dad off.

some parents with alcohol problems are always talking about what "they are going to do"; I remember my dad promising to take us kids to Hawaii....yeah, right!!

good intentions.....

ahh yes I call those sort the gonnas, gonna do this, gonna do that but they never actualy do it. Its all about talking themselves up to seem like a good ol boy

Oh, wow. I TOTALLY TOTALLY agree with you. I have thought this all along and am glad you said it. Thank you!

I can also see Dylan pitching a fit about not seeing friends and dad getting pissed and pulling over to side of road..."oh you wana see your friends? OK get to them yourself." If dad did something else to him, it would have been outside the truck. Or (doubt it but possible) Dylan took off on his own and met up with foul play. I don't think Dylan made it to the house.

I wish LE would tell us the last confirmed time Dylan was seen in public, IMO if we knew that we could narrow down an area by using that with the time Dylans phone stopped pinging.

I can not shake the feeling that the fishing pole was mentioned for a reason.

(RSBM)

There are times when I can't shake the feeling that the fishing pole is a red herring, intentionally thrown into the mix to draw LE's (and the public's) attention to the lake and away from the actual location.

Why did dylan say he would be at his friends grandmas house at 6:30 but dad doesn't wake him up until 7:30?

If they fight and his dad said "get out and walk" maybe he accidentally hit him with the auto. My thoughts only.

Why did dylan say he would be at his friends grandmas house at 6:30 but dad doesn't wake him up until 7:30?

good question since its a half hour drive they should have left by 6am, so why did MR leave so much later and yet not be able to wake Dylan in that time.

Are there still searches going on? I feel like everything is in a stand still, I hope I'm wrong.

Also Dylan says " he will ring him all day" if he does not answer . So explain to me why he stayed in bed and never got up and explained what had happened via the phone ?

So this story of not contacting his friend makes absoluty no sense IMO !!

Dylan is the one pushing to visit and then states he won't just give up if he does not answer. This is not a boy that would of rolled over and not got up the following morning .

:( I tend to agree with you .
This is really potentially very sad news .

Elaine looks so devastated in that video (nobody can throw stones at her about her grief, it is so obvious). It was good to see Elaine's fiance, an important person in Dylan's life talking about Dylan. My heart breaks for his family and for Dylan's friends.

So the video of Mark seems to have been from an earlier interview (maybe) and his interview was audio only. Maybe he didn't want to do a video interview, maybe he wasn't available, maybe the reporter didn't push. Just not sure what if anything to make of that.

Are there still searches going on? I feel like everything is in a stand still, I hope I'm wrong.

I haven't seen anything about more searches, I think thy were supposed to be getting snow so thats going to make it tough to search IMO

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members