DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the other missing Colorado people website:

There was 1 Missing male:
Age 18

Date: 6-1976
Stated he was going to hitchike to CA - never made it. Never seen again.

Maybe he wasn't hitch hiking at all. Maybe he walked outside that morning to try to get a signal on the phone, or just because he was bored. He might have been right in his yard, and some predator was driving down the road, stopped and approached him with the ruse of asking directions. When the perp saw that no one else was home, he snatched him up and threw him in the vehicle and sped off.
This is what predators do, they drive around looking for victims, and they like remote areas. But kids have been snatched right out of their yards, and with other kids nearby, so it's not an impossibility.

But why would ALL of D's belongings be gone too? If he was just outside trying to get a signal, why would ha have his backpack with him?

There were 4 Endangered Missing males:
#1 (Name: IAR)
Age 16
DATE: 4-30-92
Place: Denver
A RSO admitted to a relationship with boy. Never charged in that case.
Unresolved.

#2 (Name: RTPR)
Date: 7-6-90
Place: Colorado Springs
Staying at Cheyenne Mesa (Psych/Behavioral residential facility). Called his mom - said something was wrong but phones being monitored. Never seen again.
Unresolved

#3 (Name: AJL)
Date: 5-30-76
Place: Crow Junction, CO
Was at work at Texaco Station; ? place robbed & boy abducted? Never seen again. Foul play suspected. Unresolved

#4 (Name: JTH)
Date: 7-24-81
Place: Boulder
JTH had picked up a hitchhiker enroute from CA to CO. Hitchhiker told boy's dad boy discussed buying drugs in CO. Boy had called dad for money. Never seen again. ? Bad drug deal? Unresolved

Maybe he wasn't hitch hiking at all. Maybe he walked outside that morning to try to get a signal on the phone, or just because he was bored. He might have been right in his yard, and some predator was driving down the road, stopped and approached him with the ruse of asking directions. When the perp saw that no one else was home, he snatched him up and threw him in the vehicle and sped off.
This is what predators do, they drive around looking for victims, and they like remote areas. But kids have been snatched right out of their yards, and with other kids nearby, so it's not an impossibility.

But would he have had all his things with him, to catch a signal on his phone?

Rather than the couch being the only place on offer to sleep, I have thought that maybe it's where Dylan landed in front of the tv, then simply fell asleep there. My boys can go and spend the night at a friends and still come home in the same clothes they wore when they left, with untouched clean clothes still in their backpack - it's a boy thing. I also have a very large family/living room upstairs, and when other teens come to stay, despite assorted beds being available - all boys including mine, will choose to sleep on couches or mattresses in front of the tv and Xbox! I'm sure they actually sleep with remotes and controllers their hands so they can just sit up and pick up where they left off :)

I so agree ..... :)

And if MR was angry enough with Dylan’s complete attention towards texting, and temporarily took/disabled Dylan’s phone/charger and refused permission for Dylan to use his own phone or computer, then I’d think that Dylan would certainly have been angry enough to fall asleep on the couch watching TV rather than interact with his father, and refuse to stir when MR tried to get him up to go to bed at night or get him up in the morning.

What's the name of this person?

Am I allowed to post his name? He's 18, and the information is out there on various missing people websites. Just not familiar enough with the rules since I'm pulling it from another website that I'm not familiar with whether or not we're allowed to link to. Let me ask a mod once I post this.

But why would ALL of D's belongings be gone too? If he was just outside trying to get a signal, why would ha have his backpack with him?

Good point. I don't know. Maybe he was intending to start walking to meet his dad, to save some time?

But if he never made it to his dad's that night, why was some of his clothes taken from the backpack and left on the couch?

One thing for sure, none of us have all the answers.

FruitTingles - I just PM'd a mod to ask. Will get right back to you!

I finished my search of the other missing persons website. Here is my first find:

Child: CWV
Missing from: Poudre Park, CO
Missing since: 4-30-78
Commen: Last Seen hiking on Grey Rock Mountain Trail in the Poudre Canyon, in Poudre Park, CO off Highway 14, never seen again.

(Unsure if I'm allowed to post minor's name, but we do have a thread on here for him). If anyone is interested, I can ask a mod if I can post the name.

Just did a search on Poudre Park Co and found the thread. fyi

I so agree ..... :)

And if MR was angry enough with Dylan’s complete attention towards texting, and temporarily took/disabled Dylan’s phone/charger and refused permission for Dylan to use his own phone or computer, then I’d think that Dylan would certainly have been angry enough to fall asleep on the couch watching TV rather than interact with his father, and refuse to stir when MR tried to get him up to go to bed at night or get him up in the morning.

I think Dylan would be even more eager to get to his appointment with R. if this had happened.

FruitTingles - I just PM'd a mod to ask. Will get right back to you!

Thanks. I would think that you should be able to as he isn't a minor? But I'm not a mod so hopefully they will get back you soon :)

With his phone, charger, all of his belongs and a fishing pole?

There were 3 NON-FAMILY Male ABDUCTIONS:
#1 (Name: CA)
Age 7 months
Date: 7-15-86
Place: Colorado Springs
Mom awakes - crib empty in the a.m.
Unresolved.

#2 (Name: ASMM)
Date: 6-12-89
Place: Denver
Front door open - son missing.
Unresolved.

#3 (Name: CJH)
Date: 7-11-84
Place: Hinsdale Cty., CO
Visiting summer trailer with family near San Juan National Forrest. Visited neighbor. Walked the dog. Dog returned. Boy never seen again.

Good point. I don't know. Maybe he was intending to start walking to meet his dad, to save some time?

But if he never made it to his dad's that night, why was some of his clothes taken from the backpack and left on the couch?

One thing for sure, none of us have all the answers.

do we know for certain that the clothes left on the couch were from his backpack? could they have been left from the previous visit?

it sounds awful but if he didn't make it to his dads that night then taking some clothes out of the packpack to scatter at the house to make it look like he had been there would make sense.

do we know for certain that the clothes left on the couch were from his backpack? could they have been left from the previous visit?

it sounds awful but if he didn't make it to his dads that night then taking some clothes out of the packpack to scatter at the house to make it look like he had been there would make sense.

His mom said all of his belongings were missing with him. LE said there were no scent items. Only MR, at a later date, said there were clothes left on the couch.

There were actually 8 ENDANGERED MISSING male ABDUCTIONS:
(I previously posted just four - the other four were misplaced at the bottom of the document so I'm adding them here)

#1 (Name: EDB)
#2 (Name: ADB) BROTHERS
Age 9 and 7
Date: 2001
Place: Monument, CO
2 biological brothers w/ adoptive parents – went missing. ? Parental abuse. No charges. Unresolved.

#3 (Name: RB)
Date: 8-11-85
Parental abuse; First Mom/BF said he got pneumonia & died; then he was shaken. Never charged. Unresolved.

#4 (Name: RJE)
Date: Cedaredge, CO
Rode the bus to school but did not attend class. One of his teachers is a POI.
Unresolved.

And last but not least:

There were 3 FAMILY ABDUCTION males abducted by custodial parent:

#1 Age 1 - Colorado Springs - Abducted by non-custodial parents 5-21-09
#2 Age 1 - Denver - Abducted by mother after visitation 12-22-00
#3 Age 6 - Littleton - Abducted by father

His mom said all of his belongings were missing with him. LE said there were no scent items. Only MR, at a later date, said there were clothes left on the couch.

LE said there were no scent items?? Well, guess that means Dylan didn't make it to dads house then...

I think Dylan would be even more eager to get to his appointment with R. if this had happened.

True ... he also could have been angry enough to think he'd get up once MR had gone, grab his backpack, walk/hitchhike to the nearest place to use a phone, and call his mum (or his friend) to get him out of there right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153