CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cat,

thought the scent at the intersection was previously mentioned on the FB page; I don't remember seeing it in print or video.....jmo

I could be wrong though....:blushing:

It wasn't. That is a Facebook rumor.

cat,

thought the scent at the intersection was previously mentioned on the FB page; I don't remember seeing it in print or video.....jmo

I could be wrong though....:blushing:

It was on the FB page but there was also an article in MSM that talked about the scent, on that corner, and that it could not be verified as D's. But I do not know where to begin to find it now. I did see one though, a long time ago....

It wasn't. That is a Facebook rumor.

When I was researching the bloodhounds, and trying to pinpoint that, I did see one article in msm that discussed the scent being found, but it also said they could not verify that it was absolutely D's scent.

It was on the FB page but there was also an article in MSM that talked about the scent, on that corner, and that it could not be verified as D's. But I do not know where to begin to find it now. I did see one though, a long time ago....

I think I did too. I guess maybe a dog alerted? But then if they were not really going to be able to determine what that meant anyway, I guess I am confused about seeking his scent in a place where many others had been.
:waitasec:

I have read it in the past day or so - but being an iPad imbecile I can't seem to check on my browser history. :/

I have read it in the past day or so - but being an iPad imbecile I can't seem to check on my browser history. :/

HEY, my DS just tried to show me how to find the browser history on my I-pad that I just got for Christmas.

If you are on Safari anyway, you go to bookmark, and a list opens up and you click on it and then a little box opens in the lower left hand corner, and one of those things says ' recent items' and that is the same as 'history.' I think...

Let me check. I "may" have it... no promises... brb

I read it too in an article in the last day or two. The only article I recall opening recently was posted here.....I want to say by aust_amat_sleuth, but not sure.... off to look.

I read it too in an article in the last day or two. The only article I recall opening recently was posted here.....I want to say by aust_amat_sleuth, but not sure.... off to look.

is this the article?

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694/-1/NEWS

In a recent development, a bloodhound from New Mexico searched the same areas in Vallecito gone over earlier by search teams and dogs, KOAT-TV in Albuquerque reported.

The bloodhound, the station report said, can detect a scent up to 6 weeks old. But the dog turned up nothing.

I recall weeks ago reading something to the same tune on the FMDR page

HEY, my DS just tried to show me how to find the browser history on my I-pad that I just got for Christmas.

If you are on Safari anyway, you go to bookmark, and a list opens up and you click on it and then a little box opens in the lower left hand corner, and one of those things says ' recent items' and that is the same as 'history.' I think...

Ooh thanks :) found the history after all. Sadly I have had way too much time on my hands during these holidays and I really have looked at an astounding number of sites linked to Dylan :( I don't think I can face clicking through all of them again. I'm sure my eyesight has deteriorated in the past few weeks of using the iPad full time too! @,@

is this the article?

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121226/NEWS01/121229694/-1/NEWS

In a recent development, a bloodhound from New Mexico searched the same areas in Vallecito gone over earlier by search teams and dogs, KOAT-TV in Albuquerque reported.

The bloodhound, the station report said, can detect a scent up to 6 weeks old. But the dog turned up nothing.

I recall weeks ago reading something to the same tune on the FMDR page

Sorry, no, that wasn't it. I might be mistaken on you being the poster. I'll page back and find it....I'll know the post when I see it.

It's still very telling IMO as to what LE is "not" saying. Will they ever be able to prove any of it in a Court of Law??? "If" what i believe could be the truth :please::banghead: I just hope at the end of the day it's just not another one of "those cases". They are becoming far too common place. Sadly.

Sorry, no, that wasn't it. I might be mistaken on you being the poster. I'll page back and find it....I'll know the post when I see it.
I found the post that I was thinking of, a link that Cheese had posted. But it's not on that article. I think I transposed the information in my head - I've been on facebook the last couple of days, so I must have picked it up there. Sorry about that.

I couldn't find anything either.... but am still looking just in case... I thought I saw something in MSM about the "intersection" or "corner", too! Just can't find it and eyes are going bonkers...

I found the post that I was thinking of, a link that Cheese had posted. But it's not on that article. I think I transposed the information in my head - I've been on facebook the last couple of days, so I must have picked it up there. Sorry about that.

No need to be sorry.....with as much reading as we do, it's hard to keep MSM and FB from running together....

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member