CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be sorry.....with as much reading as we do, it's hard to keep MSM and FB from running together....

:seeya:
I hate the limitations of the human memory. I want to be perfect. LOL.

Hey, momrids...

And that quote is from FB; I also can't believe that LE is "handing out" information to the public and not thru local media....

Thanks for finding that! sKore

Yes, this "rumor" http://www.facebook.com/events/447560155302072/permalink/448005235257564/

says that it was his scent. Back in thread 16, there was discussion concerning this intersection.

search 16 by keyword "intersection" for results; [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193281"]CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yes, this "rumor" http://www.facebook.com/events/447560155302072/permalink/448005235257564/

says that it was his scent. Back in thread 16, there was discussion concerning this intersection.

search 16 by keyword "intersection" for results; CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks for linking.

Does anyone know anything about this FB page? It's not the FMDR one. From what I can see, it was a one time thing, set up for the prayer vigil. It doesn't look like any activity since November, but I'm wondering if it went "private" and I just can't see the posts because I haven't "liked" the page??

can anyone recall when we first heard that Dylan was to meet up with his friend at 6.30am, had we had any confirmation of that at the start of december?

Some people are not sure Dylan was there and are not willing to take MR's word as the gospel truth without some evidence that Dylan was in fact there, myself included.

I can understand that. I feel the same way about other people's words in this case being taken as gospel when we know them about as well as we know MR.

Cadaver dogs pick up the scent of decomposition. Not specific scent of a person.

thats what I thought, I don't recall any specific mention of them locating Dylans scent.

I'm going back through the early days of the FMDR facebook page, its interesting to see what was said back then and it means a refresh of the old info.

Thanks for linking.

Does anyone know anything about this FB page? It's not the FMDR one. From what I can see, it was a one time thing, set up for the prayer vigil. It doesn't look like any activity since November, but I'm wondering if it went "private" and I just can't see the posts because I haven't "liked" the page??

you can access the page directly from google search.

Cadaver dogs pick up the scent of decomposition. Not specific scent of a person.

The dogs used on the 19th and 20th were not HRD to my understanding.

The dogs used down by the lake, on 2 separate days were HRD dogs.

The ones on the lake as well were water scent HRD dogs.

Different dogs trained to detect different things.

I believe it was Ransom that posted the link to the SAR page regarding this. I could be wrong with whom it was that posted it.

ETA Ransom posts

That is per DAN, but the "None of Dylan’s belongings that could carry his scent was available in the first days of the investigation. But the family had articles of the boy’s clothing delivered on the weekend." is NOT a quote per DAN as you said upthread

It's just some reporter's statement, IMO. Nothing is in quotes. It's what he was told by ER, IMO since she surmised/supposed/inferred there was nothing to scent on and was asked to bring clothes. I'm not blaming her for thinking that, but I still go back to the La Plata SAR with bloodhounds searching on the evening of the 19th and into the 20th... that those bh were just wandering around sniffing. Makes NO sense, to me. Each to their own.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

thats what I thought, I don't recall any specific mention of them locating Dylans scent.

I'm going back through the early days of the FMDR facebook page, its interesting to see what was said back then and it means a refresh of the old info.

There was alot of discussion on this a few threads back over the fact that ER stated she had to have someone return home the following weekend for scent items as there were none at MR's.

Bender stated not verbatim that they did not require them for the search at the lake but could be used in other searches as these were HRD dogs.

Thanks for linking.

I believe this was the friend of ER that organized the vigil for Dylan. Going on memory here.

Thanks! I'm playing catch up after the holidays! Missed you, too!

Quick question simply for the fact that I have not looked at it in a long time.

Does it include a breakdown of the LE statements as well?

I must be tired my brain is working very slow!!

when was the first we heard about Dylan meeting his friend at 6.30am?

I thought this came out quite early as I recall the discussion over the "out like a light", moved around to try and wake him, and then came that Dylan acknowledged MR. Whether that was with a yes, a uh uh, a ok, a don't bug me, or basically things my children do when I try to wake them up.

Both ER and MR agreed that DR was not a morning person.

Oh my Fruit!!!

I figured you would of had a new addition by this time!!

Ok I can wish for a New Years baby :giggle:

Oh I tell you what! She has been given the eviction notice but is frustratingly still snug as a bug in my tummy :furious: LOL. I'm hoping she comes very soon! I actually wouldn't mind a New Years baby :) even though she would be sharing a birthday with my nephew.How extra bloody awesome would it be if Dylan come home the same day this baby is finally born! Praying! :please: :please:

Oh I tell you what! She has been given the eviction notice but is frustratingly still snug as a bug in my tummy :furious: LOL. I'm hoping she comes very soon! I actually wouldn't mind a New Years baby :) even though she would be sharing a birthday with my nephew.How extra bloody awesome would it be if Dylan come home the same day this baby is finally born! Praying! :please: :please:

O/T - Best of luck FruitTingles! Not long now until you can hold your beautiful little girl in your arms. I'm so excited for you! :)

I thought this came out quite early as I recall the discussion over the "out like a light", moved around to try and wake him, and then came that Dylan acknowledged MR. Whether that was with a yes, a uh uh, a ok, a don't bug me, or basically things my children do when I try to wake them up.

Both ER and MR agreed that DR was not a morning person.

when did it come out that it was written in a text message to his friend? was that before December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18