CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why ER and MH's first marriage didn't work out.

I am wondering if she met MR while she was married and wanted to be with him. She was married to him pretty quickly after her marriage ended. IIRC

White Rabbit, I've been mulling your theory since the beginning, along with the other considerations about Dylan's disappearance.

Can you paraphrase the theory, in hypothetical terms, if need be?

Sometimes something bad happening brings people who were formerly together, back together.

I think that Elaine was the "motive" but I don't feel like it was for purposes of reconciliation. We know that MR used the courts to drag not one but two ex wives through hell for many years. I think that was a control thing for him. The women moved on with their lives but he could still make them "jump" by filing one motion after another. When Elaine was granted sole custody and the permission to move away, MR lost that means of control. No judge was going to stand for constant hearings when one party would have to travel 5+ hours to attend and it is quite likely that with the move Dylan's residency would be established in the new area and a change of venue for new motions would follow. I honestly believe that Dylan became an expendable pawn at that point. MR has no history of developing meaningful bonds with his children and I don't think Dylan was any different. When he couldn't be held over ER's head to control her, he was used as the ultimate way to destroy her. MOO.

ER - 'not looking at big picture', 'taking shots at ex', 'vindictive-not worried or concerned', 'throwing MR under the bus', 'mud slinging'.

This has to be one of those agree to disagree moments.

I'm taking the surfboard and hitting the beach, maybe the waves and salty air will give me some answers.

BBM
Well, yes, it is indeed because some of us aren't all up for condemning MR without solid evidence that he has something to do with Dylan's disappearance, those people that feel that way are just as entitled to their opinions as those who believe he has harmed DR - and IMO, shouldn't be made to feel otherwise.

JMO
:twocents:

Maude-I think your post is great. At least two posters who have had kids missing for periods of time have also given their input about what happens when your kid is missing and oddly enough both are way more sympathetic toward MR. It is hard to say well I would do everything right!!!! in this case when it hasn't happened to you.

However, as more time passes I become more certain about what happened :(

Well, yes, because some of us aren't just up for condemning MR without solid evidence that he has something to do with Dylan's disappearance, those people are just as entitled to their opinions as those who believe he has harmed DR.

JMO

Nobody here is saying otherwise. What many of us have tried to say, is that it is possible to believe in MR without throwing ER, CR and even fellow posters under the bus (ie the implication earlier, not by you, that my son has no life and I must be a lax parent because he texts more than another poster deems appropriate for their own child). This isn't an "either or" situation. MR's innocence isn't riding on ER being guilty.

Since AZG said we could sleuth her records, are we allowed to discuss them here? I for the life of me can't understand the records and would love someone to explain. It looks to me as it's pretty equal as far as filings on each side.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is a DEAL!

Wonders how long you gave to evict?

If she would evict right now that would be great! But she will be forced out (aka I'll be induced lol) on the 14th :sigh: That is so far away :( :( I want her and DYLAN home NOW!

Has anybody seen/heard outright support given to MR. I mean family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. Why not? This really bothers me. His brother came to spend time with him and didn't say a word that I have seen. He's lived in the area for quite some time.

The only person I remember seeing anything from is the guy where he buys cigarettes and that was to tell us Mark had lost weight.

Since AZG said we could sleuth her records, are we allowed to discuss them here? I for the life of me can't understand the records and would love someone to explain. It looks to me as it's pretty equal as far as filings on each side.

I stay confused about what is and isn't allowed as far as that goes but if you search Az's posts (and luckily she isn't a prolific poster, lol) she has pretty much explained it all in great detail.

Has anybody seen/heard outright support given to MR. I mean family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. Why not? This really bothers me. His brother came to spend time with him and didn't say a word that I have seen. He's lived in the area for quite some time.

The only person I remember seeing anything from is the guy where he buys cigarettes and that was to tell us Mark had lost weight.

Not that I'm aware of, but on the other hand, only 2 ex-wives are condemning him as capable of murdering his child.

I stay confused about what is and isn't allowed as far as that goes but if you search Az's posts (and luckily she isn't a prolific poster, lol) she has pretty much explained it all in great detail.

Kind of. I was just curious, because it's about equal as respondent vs. petitioner. I just don't speak legal so it's like math to me, I get tired head looking at it. lol

I would think if he was truly a bad guy capable of murdering his child, we'd be hearing a lot more from the locals. It would be a juicy story for any reporter and I'd think they'd be all over that exclusive headline.

Maybe he should get a FB page. Also on FMDR I have seen many posts saying they are praying for his mom and dad. I have not seen anything negative on there for MR and I also don't think I have seen anyone individual comiing out in support for ER or is it EH? I have seen both initials for her. I in no way am not supporting her. I am not supporting MR. I am supporting truth and not speculations. When he is named a POI perhaps I wll feel differently. jmo

Maybe he should get a FB page. Also on FMDR I have seen many posts saying they are praying for his mom and dad. I have not seen anything negative on there for MR and I also don't think I have seen anyone individual comiing out in support for ER or is it EH? I have seen both initials for her. I in no way am not supporting her. I am not supporting MR. I am supporting truth and not speculations. When he is named a POI perhaps I wll feel differently. jmo

She (ER) is EH on her FB.

No and I have actually tried to find any hint of people speaking positively about him. We know his brother was in town but as you said he never spoke out. His son was lukewarm at best when interviewed and even his place of employment offered a "no comment" when contacted (and there was nothing to stop them from saying "yes, he is an employee here and has always been responsible and reliable or w/e). I find it really odd that not a single person has stepped forward to say "my god, I've known Mark since he was knee high to a grasshopper and he would no more harm his child than I would".

BBM
Well, yes, it is indeed because some of us aren't all up for condemning MR without solid evidence that he has something to do with Dylan's disappearance, those people that feel that way are just as entitled to their opinions as those who believe he has harmed DR - and IMO, shouldn't be made to feel otherwise.

JMO
It is not fair to call those who suspect MR as "condemning" him.
Suspecting the last person known to see a missing person, who the police cannot clear, is not unnatural, especially when the missing is a child. No one has convicted him.

BBM

JMO
It is not fair to call those who suspect MR as "condemning" him.
Suspecting the last person known to see a missing person, who the police cannot clear, is not unnatural, especially when the missing is a child. No one has convicted him.

Gotcha. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member