CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation but if MR is capable of carrying out all the theories that have been posted here, in my opinion would make him a clinically crazy man. a schizo, psychopath, mentally disturbed person who would kill his son in a rage or in premeditation. Not a person who happens to be a father that had his son visit him just 2 months before, fought for a Thanksgiving visit, and was reportedly upset because he lost shared custody when ER moved away. jmo

Key word is "theory"

Just an observation but if MR is capable of carrying out all the theories that have been posted here, in my opinion would make him a clinically crazy man. a schizo, psychopath, mentally disturbed person who would kill his son in a rage or in premeditation. Not a person who happens to be a father that had his son visit him just 2 months before, fought for a Thanksgiving visit, and was reportedly upset because he lost shared custody when ER moved away. jmo

But when Dylan lived there I think Elaine said he did not enforce visits and it was only when they moved he suddenly wanted Dylan to visit .

Now from the little I know that could of been as much out of revenge than love for Dylan IMHO .

Some ppl are just very bad drunks!
Nasty, angry and many dont even remember half the time.
they are very capable of harming someone!

Is this MR I dont know but something nagging at my thoughts say YES!

Key word is "theory"

Good point and here is the definition of theory

noun, plural the·o·ries.
a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena

A theory has to be based on some kind of facts. I think we have few facts here, but lots of suppositions. And I think there is a lot of logic missing.

This is my opinion only.

I don't think this was premeditated or he ever intended to kill him. IF he did do this.

We had nerf footballs growing up and I just asked my brother if we usually threw them around outside or inside as kids (as I thought it was outside). He said we rarely threw them around inside because although they are squishy they are pretty heavy and we weren't allowed to throw them inside because we would break things. So for what it's worth...we as kids threw the nerf football outside.

Some ppl are just very bad drunks!
Nasty, angry and many dont even remember half the time.
they are very capable of harming someone!

Is this MR I dont know but something nagging at my thoughts say YES!

We factually know of one incident of MR's drunkeness. And that was a few years back. We don't know of any other. At least I don't if there are reports of recent episodes I haven't read them. jmo

I don't think this was premeditated or he ever intended to kill him. IF he did do this.

We had nerf footballs growing up and I just asked my brother if we usually threw them around outside or inside as kids (as I thought it was outside). He said we rarely threw them around inside because although they are squishy they are pretty heavy and we weren't allowed to throw them inside because we would break things. So for what it's worth...we as kids threw the nerf football outside.

I think some people are emotionally immature enough, combined with other mental health issues, for their own agendas to come before the safety of others, and even their true feelings for others. I think this could lead to premeditation due to jealousy and revenge and cause a sense of justification in what was done. Children are seen as pawns to some people.

We factually know of one incident of MR's drunkeness. And that was a few years back. We don't know of any other. At least I don't if there are reports of recent episodes I haven't read them. jmo

Well I would say that was a pretty big incident. Most older people that get so drunk that they would have sex with a woman in the front yard while their wife and kids watched do have a drinking problem. (at least that's been my experience). His ex wife also referred to him as a 'daily drinker'. Some say she could be a bitter ex and for that reason can't be believed. I have read just about every one of her posts and she seems quite logical, sane and believable to me. JMHO.

not necessarily, he could be quite sane but set sail on a course of destruction. Sometimes anger or hurt takes over and people act on that.

fighting for a visit doesn't mean anything IMO, I've seen parants whose only reason for fighting for visits was to screw the custodial parent around and cause them as much stress as possible.

losing shared custody would be a stressor. one such case here in Aus was little Darcy Freeman whose father threw her over the westgate bridge :(

I think some people are emotionally immature enough, combined with other mental health issues, for their own agendas to come before the safety of others, and even their true feelings for others. I think this could lead to premeditation due to jealousy and revenge and cause a sense of justification in what was done. Children are seen as pawns to some people.

I agree that it's possible. The one comment by Elaine saying MR was the type that 'if he couldn't have him nobody would' does bother me. How many men have said that about their wives/girlfriends and ended up killing them.

Oh thank you so much for that photo! It looks to have been taken in August. The reservoir is so low. It was probably lower in November. Colorado's storage season begins Nov 1, generally, and the gates were closed, imho. So there would be no suction risk to divers or underwater cameras. I think the lake around the dam was thoroughly searched and there is nothing to be found.

But when Dylan lived there I think Elaine said he did not enforce visits and it was only when they moved he suddenly wanted Dylan to visit .

Now from the little I know that could of been as much out of revenge than love for Dylan IMHO .

Do you think it could have been because as long as they had joint custody and he lived in the same town, he could see DR whenever he wanted or whenever DR wanted to come to visit without putting him on an airiplane, paying for the tickets, etc. He could just drive down the street and get him. Also I know in my experience if it was Christmas, Thanksgiving, my kids would spend part of the time with their dad. It didn't involve an extended stay. jmo

I have trashed a lot of Nerf balls because my boys seem to be incapable of understanding they do not belong indoors. They may be foam but they break stuff rather easily and the smallest amount of water turns them into a dangerous weapon (exaggerating but they hurt when wet).

That one incident was pretty bad so I think (and this is jmo) that there were many others before that one and others after. when you drink so much that you cant remember who beat ya and to top it all of it turned out to be your son that to me screams problem! when your son beats you up that to me is pretty bad!
All jmo

I have trashed a lot of Nerf balls because my boys seem to be incapable of understanding they do not belong indoors. They may be foam but they break stuff rather easily and the smallest amount of water turns them into a dangerous weapon (exaggerating but they hurt when wet).

Thank you for this. So I guess it's not so obvious that they threw the football around inside MR's house when they got home. Maybe they bought one at Walmart and they stopped somewhere on the way home to toss it around? Or so the story goes....

Do you think it could have been because as long as they had joint custody and he lived in the same town, he could see DR whenever he wanted or whenever DR wanted to come to visit without putting him on an airiplane, paying for the tickets, etc. He could just drive down the street and get him. Also I know in my experience if it was Christmas, Thanksgiving, my kids would spend part of the time with their dad. It didn't involve an extended stay. jmo

But that is just the point, it has been said that MR rarely choose to exercise his visitation rights in the years that Dylan was local and seeing him would have been a breeze. So why the sudden interest once visitation required a plane ticket and much more advance prep?

But that is just the point, it has been said that MR rarely choose to exercise his visitation rights in the years that Dylan was local and seeing him would have been a breeze. So why the sudden interest once visitation required a plane ticket and much more advance prep?

To get back at Elaine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member