CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't MH in Colorado Springs during Dylan's disappearance?

I am going to give LE the benefit of the doubt and assume that they looked closely at MH, just because he is the live in boyfriend. Automatically, stepfathers/boyfriends get pushed to the front of the suspect line because of the stats. But I would assume that LE checked out his workplace that day, and cleared him. JMO

ETA: I am NOT sleuthing MH, I am just discussing LE's policies and procedures, concerning automatic suspects. IMO< stepparents are automatically looked at, and cleared first thing.

It could have been something as simple as stopping for gas and just complaining about getting up so early to drop Dylan off and then having him decide to just sleep in. I doubt that most of us would think that a neighbor, friend, or even casual acquaintance would go to our house and grab a child just because they know one is there alone. Possibly an attendant getting off soon, or another customer waiting to pay. It's possible that either one might know where he lived if they also were from that area. MOO

Never thought of this type of scenerio, running into someone or someone overhearing a convo about Dylan being at the house waiting.

There are just so many possibilities. Not one is perfect for what we know. All would have to include some very big coincidences. JMO

So now since we don't have any proof, I wonder IF MH did take a poly like the rest of the clan did.

If not a poly, I would think they would have verified his whereabouts that day.

I wonder if MR has a girlfreind that DR would know and feel comfortable with. I think someone a few threads ago mentioned he may have been seeing someone in New mexico. Or maybe an ex-girlfreind who is not happy with him?

this is what I found:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8596419&postcount=991"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5[/ame]

Originally Posted by shefner
"Hi momrids6, these are all facts from MSM. Let me see if I can find a couple links for you.
The bicycle the poster is referring to is a boy's bike parked outside the dad's home. Obviously Dylan didn't ride off on it since its parked right there in plain view.<rs>

I will try to find the links now...."

---------------------

Maybe he was out riding his bike- going? and met up with someone who said he could
give him a ride? so he brought the bike home?I wish we knew where the friend that lived in Vallecito lived

A kid's bike that had not been ridden or not in working order would not be in the front of the house imo
could have gotten a flat-maybe not Dylan's but another kid's bike; don't know enough about this either

Wasn't MH in Colorado Springs during Dylan's disappearance?

As far as I know, but since he's a player in this drama, all should be poly'd. Elaine was suppose to be in CS and she had to take one.

What is the issue? He's not family right now.

I think that for the purposes of sleuthing he is considered family and is thus protected as a victim under our rules.

I am going to give LE the benefit of the doubt and assume that they looked closely at MH, just because he is the live in boyfriend. Automatically, stepfathers/boyfriends get pushed to the front of the suspect line because of the stats. But I would assume that LE checked out his workplace that day, and cleared him. JMO

ETA: I am NOT sleuthing MH, I am just discussing LE's policies and procedures, concerning automatic suspects. IMO< stepparents are automatically looked at, and cleared first thing.

I am not sleuthing MH either. I haven't seen anything that would remotely indicate his involvement, and I agree that LE probably looked at him right away.

If sleuthing of MH is ok'd by WS, I'd sure like to know that. Because to me that should be off limits, he should be off limits! MOO

this is what I found:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

Originally Posted by shefner
"Hi momrids6, these are all facts from MSM. Let me see if I can find a couple links for you.
The bicycle the poster is referring to is a boy's bike parked outside the dad's home. Obviously Dylan didn't ride off on it since its parked right there in plain view.
Dad said that when he went to wake Dylan, Dylan was "out like a light" and couldn't be awakened. He also said that Dylan "acknowledged" that dad was leaving. Not sure about that conflict but both of those were reported by MSM over a few days.Sgt. Bender said that Dylan's phone went off around 8pm and never was used again. Also, they could use the pings from his cell because the phone remained off. He said this in a newspaper article and on Nancy Grace.

I will try to find the links now...."

---------------------

Maybe he was out riding his bike- going? and met up with someone who said he could
give him a ride? I wish we knew where the friend that lived in Vallecito lived

Thanks! I don't remember it being referred to as a "boy's bike" but if Shef said that then I absolutely take her word for it.

We have a MSM statement saying that ER and MH (and maybe CR) drove up from Co Springs together, don't we?

I remember reading that ER and CR did in MSM. Only on here do I remember seeing that anyone else was with them. Of course, that doesn't mean a lot - my memory sucks.

The theory that an acquaintance lucks into the opportunity of finding Dylan alone at the house does niggle at me. Dylan is very cute, very small, and would likely attract the attention of a perv. That does worry me.

But why were all of his things gone? The perv would have had to get Dylan to willingly come along with him. I am not sure how easy that would have been. But I guess if he had a weapon it would work.

BBM

The only other instance that comes to mind for me is in Sierra Lamar's case. They cleared her family very quickly and publicly and very adamantly. And it was weird because her father had done time for child molestation, so of course all eyes were on him. But LE said he was innocent and had no involvement whatsoever. And that was within the first week IIRC.

Nope. I can bring over posts from that thread over 1 month into the discussion if you wish?

If sleuthing of MH is ok'd by WS, I'd sure like to know that. Because to me that should be off limits, he should be off limits! MOO

I think he is. The only one we have permission to have a field day on is MR and only MR and nobody but MR. Them's the rules.

I think that for the purposes of sleuthing he is considered family and is thus protected as a victim under our rules.

OK, I'd just like to get this clarified by a mod.

What is the issue? He's not family right now.

not family by marriage yet, but lives in the same house in a relationship with ER so that is as family like as you can get without having a certificate.

That's a good point about it having to be someone that knew who MR was and/or where he lived. I guess that scenario isn't as straight forward as I suggested.

Not that it matters because I can't get past the sudden and complete silence at 8pm.

me neither. that's why I think there was premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member