CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did eventually (I wouldn't say quickly), but it didn't stop the speculation and the posts about Rick and Marlene. It went on forever until AGT was arrested. Mods had their hands full.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA- Sierra LaMar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #9

SL disappeared March 16, 2012. See above for the date ... one month later!!

My post did not say that posters here did not continue to speculate. My post said that LE publicly cleared him within a week. And I posted an article showing that.

Personally, I see no problem with people looking at him with some suspicion. He molested a little girl who was at a sleepover with his daughter. And went to prison for it. So he brought on any suspicion himself, imo.

I don't see anyone accusing him of anything. I think we are all agreeing that he was quickly cleared by LE.

I know for me the only family member ever on my radar has been MR. I just don't see any other family member having a motive to harm Dylan. I'm not saying MR did harm him, and I sure hope he didn't, but whatever happened I got a feeling MR knows.
Jmo

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...police-find-missing-teen-sierra-lamars-purse/

Calif. police find missing teen Sierra Lamar's purse
By Crimesider Staff
March 23, 2012 9:39 AM

(CBS/AP) MORGAN HILL, Calif. - Authorities searching for a missing Northern California teenager say they found her bag with clothing inside near an intersection two miles from her home.

Photos: Calif. teen goes missing on walk to school bus

Police discovered 15-year-old Sierra Lamar's belongings on Sunday, a day after investigators found her cellphone on the side of the road. Santa Clara County Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza says police didn't release the information until Thursday because they had to confirm the bag belonged to the teen.

CBS San Francisco reports the bag contained a neatly folded pair of pants and a t-shirt, the sheriff's office said Thursday. Cardoza says the evidence provided no clues about whether Sierra was abducted or ran away.

Her cellphone, found intact in a field near the house on Monday, has not yielded any clues to her whereabouts. It has since been submitted to the Santa Clara County Crime Lab for further testing.

An FBI spokesman confirmed Monday that federal agents were also helping with the investigation.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Sexual Assault Felony Enforcement Team was ordered to visit all registered sex offenders in the area. The girl's father, Steve Lamar, is a registered sex offender who lives in Fremont. Investigators said they do not consider him a suspect in Sierra's disappearance.

Sierra was last seen heading out of her Morgan Hill home to get to school last Friday morning. Her family and friends held candlelight vigils for her this week.

There has been no evidence of foul play uncovered in the investigation thus far.

That's not really clearing him. How many times has it been said that MR is not a suspect and people say it doesn't matter as long as they don't also say he's been ruled out? JMO

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...police-find-missing-teen-sierra-lamars-purse/

Calif. police find missing teen Sierra Lamar's purse
By Crimesider Staff
March 23, 2012 9:39 AM

(CBS/AP) MORGAN HILL, Calif. - Authorities searching for a missing Northern California teenager say they found her bag with clothing inside near an intersection two miles from her home.

Photos: Calif. teen goes missing on walk to school bus

Police discovered 15-year-old Sierra Lamar's belongings on Sunday, a day after investigators found her cellphone on the side of the road. Santa Clara County Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza says police didn't release the information until Thursday because they had to confirm the bag belonged to the teen.

CBS San Francisco reports the bag contained a neatly folded pair of pants and a t-shirt, the sheriff's office said Thursday. Cardoza says the evidence provided no clues about whether Sierra was abducted or ran away.

Her cellphone, found intact in a field near the house on Monday, has not yielded any clues to her whereabouts. It has since been submitted to the Santa Clara County Crime Lab for further testing.

An FBI spokesman confirmed Monday that federal agents were also helping with the investigation.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Sexual Assault Felony Enforcement Team was ordered to visit all registered sex offenders in the area. The girl's father, Steve Lamar, is a registered sex offender who lives in Fremont. Investigators said they do not consider him a suspect in Sierra's disappearance.

Sierra was last seen heading out of her Morgan Hill home to get to school last Friday morning. Her family and friends held candlelight vigils for her this week.

There has been no evidence of foul play uncovered in the investigation thus far.

Steve was, but Marlene and Rick weren't until later and even when they were cleared, the speculation continued. IMO and I posted the link to one month later AFTER R/M were cleared and it wasn't believed, etc.

My post did not say that posters here did not continue to speculate. My post said that LE publicly cleared him within a week. And I posted an article showing that.

Personally, I see no problem with people looking at him with some suspicion. He molested a little girl who was at a sleepover with his daughter. And went to prison for it. So he brought on any suspicion himself, imo.

STEVE ... yes, Marlene and Rick were cleared too, but it didn't stop until AGT was arrested.

Most are leather and I assume that would hold a scent. I was only asking because you said you were focusing on the bike and had questions about 2 RSO's. I thought maybe you were zeroing in on a scenario that involved the two (bike & RSO).

ETA: Darn it, you & Katy both managed to quote that post before I was able to correct the "roadie" autocorrect fail.

I fixed the 'roadie' in your quote on my post, because I HATE autocorrect.

Just before Christmas I was shopping, and saw something I was thinking of getting for my DS. So I texted his gf, to make sure she didn't get him the same thing, since we both talked about it.

When I texted her, autocorrect changed it to " should I get him that THONG for Xmas or did u get it for him?" She replied back ????????? LOL

Most are leather and I assume that would hold a scent. I was only asking because you said you were focusing on the bike and had questions about 2 RSO's. I thought maybe you were zeroing in on a scenario that involved the two (bike & RSO).

I am- but I don't know exactly how to get it all together. That bike was in front- and I don't think since Sept. Imo- I believe the scent story up to that corner. I have to see how far that corner is. ? about the RSO; I still feel acquaintance he trusted enough to take a ride from. To have the bike end up back at the house- I would think Dylan would have had to ride it back there- or someone put it there.

ETA: focusing on the bike instead of family/not family issues

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPT
"GRACE: Everyone, taking your calls is Dylan`s mother. Now, Ms. Redwine, was -- did there come a time when you learned that Dylan was missing? How did that happen?

REDWINE: Well, his dad texted me at around, oh, 4:30. Maybe it was closer to 5:00 on Monday. And I texted him back. You know, it was like, Well, we should call the sheriff. So I went ahead and I actually called the sheriff that day. I don’t know if Mark had called the sheriff that day, either, but I called the sheriff right after I got the text from Mark. I went to my house, picked up a bag, grabbed my oldest son, Corey (ph), and we came to Durango."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

When did MH come out? (And of course I am not sleuthing him, just wondering when, since he didn't come out with ER.)

Thanks. Please NOTE in that transcript not ONE time did ER say anything about the scowling icon in DR text to her even when NG asked ER about DR demeanor.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

GRACE: Thank you. Elaine, when did you last hear from Dylan?

REDWINE: He texted me at about 7:06 on Sunday night and told me that he had landed and his dad had picked him up. He basically said -- I said, Did your dad get you, son? And he said, yes.

GRACE: What was his demeanor, Elaine?

REDWINE: You know, he was excited to go see his friends. He has friends in Bayfield, which is about -- oh, about 30 minutes away from Vallecito. So you know, he was really excited to go hang out with his friends in Bayfield.

I fixed the 'roadie' in your quote on my post, because I HATE autocorrect.

Just before Christmas I was shopping, and saw something I was thinking of getting for my DS. So I texted his gf, to make sure she didn't get him the same thing, since we both talked about it.

When I texted her, autocorrect changed it to " should I get him that THONG for Xmas or did u get it for him?" She replied back ????????? LOL

Ty & LOL. My best friend texted me the other day to say her son was on drums (in a video of his band). I ended up receiving a text saying he was on drugs.

So now since we don't have any proof, I wonder IF MH did take a poly like the rest of the clan did.

I would BET money that yes, they did give MH a poly, but I also BET money he PASSED, because LE is not up searching areas etc. 5-6 hrs. away near MH & ER. LE seems to be focused on areas from where he was last scene by the Walmart pic to around the reservoir. I assume with all these agencies there is a reason for where they are focused, wish we knew.

When did MH come out? (And of course I am not sleuthing him, just wondering when, since he didn't come out with ER.)

BBM

:what::what::what:

I read that and thought....WTH

It's time for me to go to bed...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's not really clearing him. How many times has it been said that MR is not a suspect and people say it doesn't matter as long as they don't also say he's been ruled out? JMO

I have never seen a statement from LE saying specifically, " We do not consider Mark Redwine a suspect in this case."

Ty & LOL. My best friend texted me the other day to say her son was on drums (in a video of his band). I ended up receiving a text saying he was on drugs.

I don't know if everyone knows this but autocorrect can be turned OFF. HTH.

I am- but I don't know exactly how to get it all together. That bike was in front- and I don't think since Sept. Imo- I believe the scent story up to that corner. I have to see how far that corner is. ? about the RSO; I still feel acquaintance he trusted enough to take a ride from. To have the bike end up back at the house- I would think Dylan would have had to ride it back there- or someone put it there.

ETA: focusing on the bike instead of family/not family issues

it's 2.3 miles from Mark's house to county road 501

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members