CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night all. I have some cutting horses I have to work tomorrow.

When did MH come out? (And of course I am not sleuthing him, just wondering when, since he didn't come out with ER.)

Very little on MH - my guess is because he's not a key player in the case. I only have one comment documented that he said - about having a bedroom downstairs waiting for Dylan, etc.

I have never seen a statement from LE saying specifically, " We do not consider Mark Redwine a suspect in this case."

"We are not calling Mark Redwine a suspect," La Plata County Sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender said in a prepared statement. "It was only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigators-search-home-missing-colo-boys-father/story?id=17840755#.UOPPzaze8-Y
"The Sheriff's Office is not calling Mark Redwine a suspect," said Dan Bender, a La Plata County Sheriff's Office spokesman, in a media release.

http://www.denverpost.com/frontpage/ci_22091039

“The Sheriff’s Office is not calling Mark Redwine a suspect,” said Dan Bender, La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Public Information Officer.

http://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151251526688954

Investigators will not confirm if either parent has taken a polygraph test, but told FOX31 Denver both parents have been cooperative. Investigators have said numerous times Mark Redwine is not a suspect.

http://kdvr.com/2012/12/03/dylan-redwines-father-denies-polygraph-claim-made-by-mother/

There are plenty more that don't take much to find.

That's a good point about it having to be someone that knew who MR was and/or where he lived. I guess that scenario isn't as straight forward as I suggested.

Not that it matters because I can't get past the sudden and complete silence at 8pm.

I'm riding right along with you. Agreeing with what you say and think, walking right down your train of thought most times and then you always slam on the brakes causing me to fall off the wagon by posting something like this... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yikes, "we are not calling him a suspect" would not exactly comfort me, if I was MR.
That is hardly clearing him, IMO.

But in any case, neither am I calling him a suspect. I just want to know why Dylan stopped using his phone on Sunday night and never used it again.

CBI said an estimated 12,000 to 14,000 children in Colorado go missing every year. A 2009 report by the federal Office of the Inspector General said that a 2002 study on missing children found that 99.8 percent were located or returned home alive.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121127/NEWS01/121129662/0/SEARCH/Search-changes-focus

Wow!!! I would like to see some sort of protocol when a child goes missing, that ANY police dept. should follow right-off off the bat. But, from these stats. of course it is unrealistic & laws would have to change to even allow that etc. but something SHOULD be done. I think Dylan's age played a big factor, small town, Dad & his fishing pole &/or hitch-hiking theory didn't help. Maybe that is why ER was being vocal about him in the beginning, sorry I know we have been over it a billion times, but I could see her frustration if LE was treating this as a "he'll be back tomorrow"...type thing.

I would BET money that yes, they did give MH a poly, but I also BET money he PASSED, because LE is not up searching areas etc. 5-6 hrs. away near MH & ER. LE seems to be focused on areas from where he was last scene by the Walmart pic to around the reservoir. I assume with all these agencies there is a reason for where they are focused, wish we knew.

Passing would be contingent on the questions I would think. Since we don't know the questions, we can't say one way or the other. JMO

[/B]

I'm riding right along with you. Agreeing with what you say and think, walking right down your train of thought most times and then you always slam on the brakes causing me to fall off the wagon by posting something like this... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You can jump on my wagon. I'm lonely. :floorlaugh:

Just because LE is not calling MR a suspect does not mean they aren't intending to in the future. I think their careful phrasing is legal jargon. It's more than likely appropriate wording at this stage of the investigation.
Jmo

OT, but I live near a middle school and had to stop the other day while a large groups of boys about Dylan's age crossed in front of me, and every single one was either texting or peering into their phones. And yet they were with what must have been most of their friends. First, I thought it was kind of sad, as no one was talking to anyone, then I thought of Dylan, on his own and just felt like I knew he would not have voluntarily stopped using his phone forever at 8pm at night, especially away from all of his friends. JMO

THe thing about the bike is odd, imo. Because if the bike had NOT been sitting out there previously, wouldn't MR have pointed that out, and said " Either Dylan or some one else was using the bike because it is usually in the garage."

So I cannot believe it just appeared there that day, or LE would have said that Dylan might have been out riding that morning. Wouldn't they? Or at least wouldn't they have asked if any neighbors saw a bike rider that morning on his street?

On the other hand, if it had been sitting out in the weather, the tires would be flat and it would be rusty, most likely.

OT, but I live near a middle school and had to stop the other day while a large groups of boys about Dylan's age crossed in front of me, and every single one was either texting or peering into their phones. And yet they were with what must have been most of their friends. First, I thought it was kind of sad, as no one was talking to anyone, then I thought of Dylan, on his own and just felt like I knew he would not have voluntarily stopped using his phone forever at 8pm at night, especially away from all of his friends. JMO

Oh I so agree with you!
Something happened with that phone Sunday just after 8!
I've wondered if Dylan was texting something not too good about dad and dad realized before it got sent!

[/B]

I'm not sure why but I can see the above post when Jan quoted you and even now that I have quoted you but when I view the thread normally the only thing I can see is my post that you quoted. (See screenshot).

I'm sorry about slamming the brakes on you though. I actually strongly suspect that MR is responsible but I've been trying out alternate scenarios this evening. None of them are working for me though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357108888.536913.jpg

Passing would be contingent on the questions I would think. Since we don't know the questions, we can't say one way or the other. JMO

True enough, but even if the test was very early on & they have have said they have learned a lot since then, my assumption is still the same that "LE is not up searching areas etc. 5-6 hrs. away near MH & ER. LE seems to be focused on areas from where he was last scene by the Walmart pic to around the reservoir. I assume with all these agencies there is a reason for where they are focused, wish we knew."

Are records such as these ever unsealed? (i.e. would the Task Force have access to these records by now)

Most of the recent child custody records sealed including statements made by Dylan made during a family court hearing in September. All of the documents also from a hearing in November – last one before Dylan’s disappearance are also sealed at this point.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

Because those statements by Dylan were made in September and two months later he ends up missing? Just would love to see what was said and who received knowledge of what his statements were (i.e. attorneys, parents or just judge?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne