CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said that.
IMO

Read the transcripts: mom never said that or asked where DR was when DR landed other than stammering around I ... er .. him ... er. Mom also "forgot" to mention the scrowly face to NG too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

I don't think mom has a clue what DR did or does. Nope. Not a clue. He shows up randomly at friend's houses, he get's what he wants ... rides to skate parks, hitch hikes, etc. Not a clue. JMO.

Dont ya think Mom sent a Text to her son at the time his plane was supposed to land to make sure dad met him at the airport? Why would she have to know his exact location if he was with dad?

And I think ER knows alot more about her son than MR does.

He waited an entire day to go look for him. WHY?

He should have never gone if ya ask me! IM sure mom blames herself for sending him! If Only!
Very sad situation!

Elaine and Corey know MR. Im sure they have a pretty good idea what might have happend,

JMO

JMO

- The phone being turned off Sunday is an assumption/speculation. The police said on November 26th that the phone had been turned off "for several days". I've posted the link several times.

- Left at home - a pair of pants, ipod, nerf football

- No official window of opportunity has been given

- No one has been ruled out, family or otherwise. Police stated Mark is not considered a suspect. I've posted the link several times.

- Team Adam came in between Nov 23rd and Nov 26th. From MSM. Also FBI CARD.

- NCMEC classification - Case Type: Endangered Missing

Mark has not been ruled out either!
I dont think Mom or Corey were ever rulled in! they took polys to get the focus off themselves.
Dad was because dylan was with him.

As I see it ER was following all the rules!

Dont ya think Mom sent a Text to her son at the time his plane was supposed to land to make sure dad met him at the airport? Why would she have to know his exact location if he was with dad?

And I think ER knows alot more about her son than MR does.

He waited an entire day to go look for him. WHY?

He should have never gone if ya ask me! IM sure mom blames herself for sending him! If Only!
Very sad situation!

Elaine and Corey know MR. Im sure they have a pretty good idea what might have happend,

JMO

JMO

No, the plane landed at 5:47 and Elaine didn't text Dylan to make sure he was okay until 7:06, more than an hour later.

No, Elaine doesn't seem to blame herself at all. See the facebook. She says she had no reason to believe Dylan was in danger because Mark loves and cares about Dylan.

I dont think Mom or Corey were ever rulled in! they took polys to get the focus off themselves.

I posted "No one has been ruled out." That would include Mark, Elaine, and Cory. Police stated that Mark is not a suspect. Police have not stated that Elaine or Cory are not suspects.

Mark and Elaine both took polys. The results have not been released. I haven't seen that Cory took a poly.

Mark followed all the rules too. He allowed multiple searches of his home voluntarily according to the police. He interviewed with the police and FBI several times voluntarily and without an attorney according to the police. He did a formal interview with the police voluntarily without an attorney according to police.

Well than, seems all the questions have been answered.
No need to dig for clarification.

Also you can go to court and fight to see your son but you are to bone idle to put sheets on his bed and make it comfortable for him ?!
Do you have a link to someone saying that there weren't sheets on his bed? All I've seen is that he fell asleep on the couch. TIA

Correct. I'm also a techie :seeya:
By broad area I mean much broader than if the phone had active GPS.

FWIW I was responding to someone who said only phones with GPS ping. That is not true IMO.
All cell phones will ping, but only those with GPS will have records of pings that aren't associated with a call/text. Because I haven't been verified yet... MOO

To further expand on cell phone pings because its still bugging me lol. Your phone determines signal strength by pinging the closest tower. You know when your phone shows 1 bar or 3 bars of service etc it has pinged a tower to determine that. If your phone cannot ping then you would have no idea how strong your signal was and if your phone could not ping then you could not make any calls or send any texts. All active cell phones ping.

Can you tell me how long it took you to become verified? I hate having to remember the MOO after anything I write. TIA

Id like to know why it took all day to finally worry about the whereabouts of your son?

You come home hes gone not just him but everything he had with him!

Dosent that say something to you?

Ok so ya call and get no reply then ya try again and get no reply

Would any of you dads out there wait that long if this were your son and this was happening to you? And if yes why?

Just a question?

It looks to me like Elaine is unsure about texting at Mark's place. She says "seemed to" "seem like". She doesn't state it declaratively -

GRACE: What`s this business about bad cell reception in that area? Was there bad cell reception? Did you have a problem hearing from him back on Labor Day, the last time he had visited his dad?

REDWINE: You know, there is bad cell reception, but texts always seemed to come through. So while you can`t necessarily speak with someone on the phone...

GRACE: That`s true.

REDWINE: ... it doesn`t seem like I ever had an issue getting texts from Dylan up there.

Id like to know why it took all day to finally worry about the whereabouts of your son?

You come home hes gone not just him but everything he had with him!

Dosent that say something to you?

Ok so ya call and get no reply then ya try again and get no reply

Would any of you dads out there wait that long if this were your son and this was happening to you? And if yes why?

Just a question?

I'm not a dad, I'm a mom, but I might have waited; I probably wouldn't, but I might have. My sister lived in the country when her kids were growing up. They lived about 3 miles out of town, and most neighbors were not within sight. There was one almost directly across from their driveway, but the driveway was close to 1/2 mile long. There was another about 1/2 mile down the road, but the closest one other than them was over a mile. If she knew one of the kids wanted to go somewhere, and she came home a little late to give him/her a ride, she wouldn't panic if nobody was there. She would have assumed they had walked, or called to find a different ride. One of her daughters would probably have left a note saying something like, You were late AGAIN!!! I found my own ride. or something similar to let her know she wasn't happy about it. I don't think any of the others would have left one saying anything. Their dad probably wouldn't have known anything about it.

I think it's a common thing when you live in a rural area that has been relatively crime free. I don't think it's that hard to believe that someone may have been in those circumstances and not realize immediately that something was wrong. He tried sending texts to see where he was, possibly looked around a bit, waited for responses, and whatever else he did, and a few hours later drove to the local friend's house looking for him. I don't remember it being said what time he got there, but after a 30+ minute drive to Bayfield (after talking to the local friend), he arrived at R's house before 4:15: that's known because R sent a text to DR at 4:12 saying his dad was looking for him. To me, that says he may have waited about 2.5 hours to start looking for him. I don't think that's unreasonable with a teen. MOO

Wow. It's amazing how we miss things when we read. I've kept in mind how Dylan didn't have to let Elaine know where he was going during the day. What I've kept in mind is that he didn't text her until the evening to let her know "where he landed" and "what friend he was sleeping with".

How did I miss that she continued to say that he often didn't text her until the next morning?

So it looks to me that Dylan's norm with the parent he spent most of his time with for years before he went missing was to go and do what he wanted, where he wanted, with no obligation to ask permission or even say where he was until the day. <modsnip>. :twocents:

REDWINE: Well, not necessarily going to sleep, but he would let me know where he landed for the night. So like, if he was hanging around with his friends in Bayfield, you know, he would let me know what friend he was sleeping with that night or whatever the case may be.

You know, he often did stay up later, so he didn`t always text me, but he would always generally text me in the morning when he woke up.

Do you have a link to someone saying that there weren't sheets on his bed? All I've seen is that he fell asleep on the couch. TIA

It was said somewhere on here as far as I remember that there was no sheets on the bed .

I do judge MR as if I had gone home after making plans to pick him at 11:30am and he is gone with the majority of his stuff and he does not reply to my texts then it does look like a run away IMO and then you don't have 4 hours to sound the alarm IMHO

So if he is completely innocent then why did he not start to panic sooner as son missing , majority of his stuff gone and he is not replying = run away child !

Well than, seems all the questions have been answered.
No need to dig for clarification.

<modsnip>.

Consider how impossible it would be to get a truthful story from a defense lawyer. Nothing is off limits in their opinion as long a it directs responsibility away from their guy. It doesn't matter if their story makes sense or has any basis in fact, as long as he keeps repeating it over and over ad nauseum.

Police have never said that the tooth fairy is not a suspect in Dylan's disappearance. Some would make the leap to say that this means that the tooth fairy took Dylan.

It is very clear to me and apparently to the very large majority of experienced sleuthers that MR's story stinks worse than the city dump. He is the only person involved in this case whose behavior screams "I'm not telling the truth and I never will!"

MOO

<modsnip>.

Consider how impossible it would be to get a truthful story from a defense lawyer. Nothing is off limits in their opinion as long a it directs responsibility away from their guy. It doesn't matter if their story makes sense or has any basis in fact, as long as he keeps repeating it over and over ad nauseum.

Police have never said that the tooth fairy is not a suspect in Dylan's disappearance. Some would make the leap to say that this means that the tooth fairy took Dylan.

It is very clear to me and apparently to the very large majority of experienced sleuthers that MR's story stinks worse than the city dump. He is the only person involved in this case whose behavior screams "I'm not telling the truth and I never will!"

MOO

I am not at all experienced but even I know MR's story makes no sense . It is full of holes <Mod Snip>.

MOO

The police have clearly stated no one has been ruled out.

In fact they were asked about the poly Elaine took and they refuse to comment on those results as well.

I think if Mark Redwine wasnt following all the rules then LE wouldnt say he continues to cooperate.

IMO

There have been some very logical and rational alternatives posted.

He also had not made plans for Thanksgiving. They were "winging it". The problem with that is, unless there are fresh turkeys available, (and MR strikes me as more of a Walmart and Supermarket man than specialty store or butchers) you can't just "wing" Thanksgiving.

Unless you are going to have a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with popcorn and toast...

I thought he said they had talked about going to Mark's brothers for Thanksgiving.

I know some families that go out and eat at a restaurant on Thanksgiving Day. I doubt single guys put on a big spread or even cook that day. So many places are open on Thanksgiving now where people can go out to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikchan