CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dylan's last electronic device communication (texting)" tells me perfectly clearly that this is the last text sent by/from Dylan. Especially since I've seen texts sent to Dylan all day the next day from his friend R.

JMO

Could there have been a delay from receiving the text to Dylan's phone from R?

I just dont get who Dylan would of texted at 9.37 if not his mum , brother or R ... IMO

His father?

Haven't read all the threads or articles, trying to multi task and work & read & post at the same. Work is losing out :)
7:05 p.m. Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 p.m. Dylan at Durango McDonalds
17 minutes to buy groceries for a week! Heck it takes me that long to get through the check out at Walmart!

maybe they were only there to pick up one item? idk.. I agree that is a very short time to be in wal mart! It usually takes me that long to just walk to where I need to find something

Haven't read all the threads or articles, trying to multi task and work & read & post at the same. Work is losing out :)
17 minutes to buy groceries for a week! Heck it takes me that long to get through the check out at Walmart!

This would mean he was texting mom from the Walmart, yes?

maybe they were only there to pick up one item? idk.. I agree that is a very short time to be in wal mart! It usually takes me that long to just walk to where I need to find something

a box of cereal and some milk??

Ahh good point grasshopper! He could have been texting on his ipad!

but yet I still go back to the fact that his last communication(ie. his last sent text/call) has been said to have been with the friend(RN) and that there had been no one that had communication with Dylan after that point?..according to mom no one had communicated or heard from Dylan since..I am one who does believe Elaine's statements and that they're honest...but of course this is jmo.

"Dylan's last electronic device communication (texting)" tells me perfectly clearly that this is the last text sent by/from Dylan. Especially since I've seen texts sent to Dylan all day the next day from his friend R.

JMO

Excellent point.

ETA: Although it has been pointed out how easy it is to doctor screen shots of texts...would LE do that? Maybe. But I still like your theory better.

Did Dylan have a Ipad ? , i have never seen this mentioned before.

I think Mark and Dylan were at WalMart before 7....just that the pic of Dylan at WM was at 7:05.

Ahh good point grasshopper! He could have been texting on his ipad!

Or the Ipod that LE found during the searches - which would have put him at MR's house, or MR's computer? If in fact his phone did go dead for some reason?

Interesting. Or it could just be an incoming text?

LE sure doesn't want to give us much info. There must be a reason for that, huh?

Salem

Think about it folks. The last communication on Dylan's phone was at 8:01 just as previously stated. That means something happened to that phone after that. The communication at 9:37 was probably on the Ipad!!!

The plane landed at 5:47. How long does it take to get to Walmart? What are you calculating the short time based on? Thanks in advance for the clarification, nursebeeme.

I think it's a guy thing. I give my son a ride to Walmart and he comes out 10-15 minutes later with 3 bags of food and a 12-pack of whatever he's drinking. It takes me almost 10 minutes just to walk into the place.

I wonder if the 9:37 text was sent or received by Dylan's phone...

This post will fall randomly...

In a transcript of the texts I viewed.... 9:37pm was the last text that was received from Dylan's friend R.

Could there have been a delay from receiving the text to Dylan's phone from R?

I just dont get who Dylan would of texted at 9.37 if not his mum , brother or R ... IMO

absolutely..we only have RN's screen of his cell to show us that he sent the last text at 9:27pm..if Dylan's cell was in or traveling through an area that led him to temporarily not have reception..then yes, RN's text would have registered at the time the phone reached an area of reception therefor documenting the text received to Dylan's phone was received at 9:37pm..

but yet I still go back to the fact that his last communication(ie. his last sent text/call) has been said to have been with the friend(RN) and that there had been no one that had communication with Dylan after that point?..according to mom no one had communicated or heard from Dylan since..I am one who does believe Elaine's statements and that they're honest...but of course this is jmo.

ER may just be sharing the info that she has or that LE said she could share. It could very well be that ER was unaware of the last communication - especially if the communication was from the confiscated Ipod or MR's computer. The article says "electronic device" not phone. IMO, there is a reason why the article says that - but I could be wrong?

Salem

It would take my husband and sons about 5 minutes to fill the cart with frozen pizzas, ravioli and hot dogs; and voila dinner for the week. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlove