CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a side by side time comparison for everyone:

5:46 p.m. Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport.
7:05 p.m. Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 p.m. Dylan at Durango McDonalds
9:37 p.m. Dylan’s last electronic device communication (texting)

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Ryan: Ok

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687

I wonder is a text was sent later from another device, from the house, to,make it look as though had made it to the house? And that the phone was out of the picture close to 8pm?

Think about it folks. The last communication on Dylan's phone was at 8:01 just as previously stated. That means something happened to that phone after that. The communication at 9:37 was probably on the Ipad!!!

So your saying that maybe his phone battery went dead and he switched to using his I Pod to text?

Think about it folks. The last communication on Dylan's phone was at 8:01 just as previously stated. That means something happened to that phone after that. The communication at 9:37 was probably on the Ipad!!!

How would that work? Would the phone have activity if it wasn't really the phone involved in the transmission?

I think that LE might think that the 8:01pm text was the last communication to/from Dylan on his CELL PHONE. I don't think RN's 9:27 ever went through because the phone was toast before then. THEN there was an outgoing text from his Ipad at 9:37 but I don't think it was Dylan who sent it (my guess).

This post will fall randomly...

In a transcript of the texts I viewed.... 9:37pm was the last text that was received from Dylan's friend R.

Oops I just caught up and saw that the text I'm thinking of was 9:27pm. Thanks, yall!

In the past few days, La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators said they have searched three areas in La Plata County and two other locations in Colorado. Officials said some of the searchers were done on snowshoes and under bridges.

Officials said additional interviews are also being conducted both in the Durango area and outside the area, including other states.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...3-year-old-dylan-redwine-in-durango-vallecito

BBM

it seems the search area and the people being interviewed have "widened" (LOL is that even a word)

I am so praying Dylan is alive....but snowshoes and under bridges......urgggggg

The plane landed at 5:47. How long does it take to get to Walmart? What are you calculating the short time based on? Thanks in advance for the clarification, nursebeeme.

the time between the wal mart camera picture of him entering and them being seen on camera at McDonalds.

(although the picture could have been of them LEAVING that is a good point and fits esp considering the flight time)

New La Plata County News Release. I can't find a way to link it though....

Basically giving the same info from the recent news stories.

The plane landed at 5:47. How long does it take to get to Walmart? What are you calculating the short time based on? Thanks in advance for the clarification, nursebeeme.

I'd guess it's more likely that he left Walmart at 7:05, and left McDonald's at 7:22. That would mean he responded to RN and ER when they left Walmart, but before getting to McDonalds.

I think his last text was asking someone to pick him up the next day, and that's why he didn't get up to go with his father. MOO

I just color coded the post I made up above (re: texts, times and places)

I wonder is a text was sent later from another device, from the house, to,make it look as though had made it to the house? And that the phone was out of the picture close to 8pm?

Excellent theory. Cell is zapped at 8pm. Communication by "someone else" from another device at the 9:37 time. R text coincidental 10 minutes earlier? Hmmmm, not sure about that coincidence. Still good possibility, IMO, though.

Seems like there is a reason we haven't heard about this 9:37pm communication before. Perhaps it was communicated through the Ipod they took when they searched MR's home?

Also interesting that they are interviewing/searching in other states? Could this refer to MR's family in other states?

So your saying that maybe his phone battery went dead and he switched to using his I Pod to text?

I don't think it was Dylan who sent that last electronic device message. I think the CELL PHONE was destroyed shortly after 8:01pm. I think that 9:37 message was an attempt at a cover up. And I think LE knows this.

I dont know it just came to mind!

I have been struck down by the flu so i was not sure if i was missing something . I am glad to know i read your message correctly and was not being stupid:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panchoept