CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at first:

Mark Redwine said he was going to give Dylan a ride to his friends’ house and tried to wake him up when he left Monday morning but said Dylan was “out like a light.”

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...id-not-run-away-police-say&template=mobileart

I never said MR "said" he was in his room.
/MOO

????
In that quote, MR says nothing about where Dylan was sleeping. But MR always maintained Dylan was sleeping in the living room, on the couch, when he was talking about where Dylan was sleeping.

I'm very glad to hear that Dr Phil has dedicated 2 shows to Dylan's case.

And I think that, no matter what you feel about what happened to Dylan or Mark's guilt or innocence, it's a good idea to approach the show with an open mind. Nobody has any answers yet as to what happened.

The shirtless guy on FMDR FB has a decent post about how being on the Dr. Phil show could get other more serious shows to pick up the story.

I think it depends on what DP's show is like. If it comes off a family issue, general interest is not likely to be peaked. Many people will assume he is safe with some relative, not having dissected the near impossibility of that after several months, with FBI involvement.

I don't think that custodial issues are very interesting to the majority of the public and hope it does not send this signal.

Possibly, but IMO, if something important came out, it would be very difficult to keep quiet about it for a week, just for a TV show. I hope if any member of the family feels something was revealed in any way, they go directly to LE. There has to be an exemption in an on-going possible homicide investigation.

On the FMDR Facebook page they're heavily emphasizing that they don't want anything leaked because it might somehow jeopardize them airing the show(s) if any news got out. It's a good point... I think someone would have to do something pretty dramatic like go to another MSM source for that to happen, but there are enough people on FB who might run across a comment, I see why it makes sense to be cautious.

Do we know for a fact MR took a polygraph with Dr. Phil?
I don't think that is a fact yet. In post #403 neverletgo said that their DirectTv listing for next Wednesday say's something about "The Interrogation, the polygraph ... the results."

Is the "Interrogation" referring to the Dr Phil show or LE? Same thing goes for the polygraph and results. Dr Phil or LE?

????
In that quote, MR says nothing about where Dylan was sleeping. But MR always maintained Dylan was sleeping in the living room, on the couch, when he was talking about where Dylan was sleeping.

Right, and I agree that's what MR has always said.
I'm just saying WHAT IF things happened another way.
WHAT IF MR had assumed Dylan was in his room, and when he discovered it was not true, he felt he had to say he was on the couch to cover the fact Dylan left the night before and he didn't realize it until after his trip to town.

This is only a WHAT IF theory I'm presenting.
I'm bothered that the facts of Monday morning keep changing.

And yes, MR's first quotes about that morning do not mention where Dylan was sleeping...

/MOO

Can you please provide a link with inaccurate information provided by ER? TIA

Sure thing. This is an interview January 6th, 2013.

In this interview it was stated that MR was not communicating, <modsnip>.

<modsnip>

"The last person to see Dylan was Mark. It angers me that he's not corresponding with us, that he won't speak to us, that he's choosing to lay low," she said.

http://www.krdo.com/news/Redwine-fa...ance/-/417220/18076238/-/npdmtsz/-/index.html

<modsnip>.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2013/01/dylan-redwine-update-on-case-jan-2013.html

In the interview I linked, it was stated that MR had not taken a lie detector test. This is in January 2013. On Nancy Grace she stated this. It was not stated a second poly or even another one.

GRACE: Elaine, when you were speaking earlier to our producers, you mentioned it was your understanding that he had failed a polygraph.

REDWINE: No, I didn`t say he had failed the polygraph.

GRACE: OK. Good. I`m glad you can clarify that. So what is your understanding, then?

REDWINE: I think it was inconclusive

This is but one portion of the Nancy Grace interview.

On the FMDR Facebook page they're heavily emphasizing that they don't want anything leaked because it might somehow jeopardize them airing the show(s) if any news got out. It's a good point... I think someone would have to do something pretty dramatic like go to another MSM source for that to happen, but there are enough people on FB who might run across a comment, I see why it makes sense to be cautious.

The only reason that I can see for keeping a tight lid on what happened during the taping of the show is that if details are revealed before showtime it could impact the number of viewers and hence Dr Phil's ratings. In other words, its about money. MOO.

No offense, but in IMO, this is the unlikeliest scenario of all I have heard.
I am aware of such groups, but I do not believe abducting children is a part of their agenda.

None taken clu :)

It is pretty far out there, but in Dylan's situation, I am willing to consider anything which has him alive, and for whatever reason I don't know why.

I as well can see the "Pat" scenerio.

I have not discounted others, but these 2 for me have the best bet that he is alive.

None taken clu :)

It is pretty far out there, but in Dylan's situation, I am willing to consider anything which has him alive, and for whatever reason I don't know why.

I as well can see the "Pat" scenerio.

I have not discounted others, but these 2 for me have the best bet that he is alive.

I prefer, I guess, to look at what seems most likely, than just what has the ending I would like best. I just find both of those scenarios to be extremely unlikely.

JMO obviously.

That second link has had notably bad info in many cases. It is just some person's blog.

Yes. I just wanted people to be able to see one of the texts which was posted. I believe there are other links handy.

So I'm assuming that everyone who believes the Dr Phil is simply entertainment for ratings, out to make MR look bad etc won't be watching? There's nothing that says anyone has to watch.

There are reasons why people aren't taking the hispanic male tip seriously. It's where the info came from. Do your research.

So I'm assuming that everyone who believes the Dr Phil is simply entertainment for ratings, out to make MR look bad etc won't be watching? There's nothing that says anyone has to watch.

There are reasons why people aren't taking the hispanic male tip seriously. It's where the info came from. Do your research.

LE says the tipster called it in. Isn't that where most tips come from? MOO

I doubt that I'll watch the show live. Maybe later if it's online somewhere.

Are you saying that the identity of the tipster who contacted LE about the Hispanic man is available if we do some research? Why would I want to do that? It's none of my business who that person is.

I will watch the shows if only to see the interaction between ER and MR. My curiosity is peaked, I admit. Also to see if Dr. Phil at least considers abduction, runaway, accident, or any other theory that has been floated, or if he has already bought into the quarreling parents as being the motive and/or solution. I hope he asks ER if she considers other possibilities, even though her sister says they have but prefer not to "go there." I think her own intelligence must tell her he is very possibly deceased, but she may not be ready to think about that outcome yet.

As much as I do not like comparing cases, I often think about Desiree Young while on this thread. At one point, she did admit that she clung to the "Terri did it" theory in part because she did not truly believe she would have killed Kyron. I think ER's reasoning may be much the same.

And yet, almost no one disparaged Desiree for pointing emphatically to TH from the first day. And we still have no idea if she was to blame.

Interesting aside...people love to "inject" themselves into LE investigation's every day. They sometimes want their 15 minutes of fame, some of them have mental issues, some people do it to profit from the victim family members, some people even confess to crimes they didn't commit...on and on. Sometimes "tips" are called in by unscrupulous people for various nefarious reasons. LE is aware of this.

I'd like to go back for a minute to child support and who pays what to whom. I read here within the past week or so that Elaine was paying Mark child support until she moved to Colorado Springs. It's the first time I heard that one. Before it was always Mark disappeared Dylan so he wouldn't have to pay Elaine child support any more. Now it's Mark disappeared Dylan because he wasn't getting child support any more.

So was Elaine giving Mark child support and if so, link please, cuz I honestly never heard of this til last week. TIA.

They still air American Idol even though spoilers like who got into Hollywood and the Top 40 leak weeks ahead of time, so I really can't see them deciding to not air the episode because some audience member tweeted about it. I'm not sure how they would even monitor the social network profiles of all the audience members. And you don't go through the trouble of filming a show, editing it, and then completely scrapping it because someone tweets to their 50 followers what happened on the show. I know the family had to sign a confidentiality agreement but I'm skeptical that the audience has to follow the same rules. There is absolutely no way that the average person revealing what happens will have any effect on the ratings of a show that gets 4.2 million viewers.

I'd like to go back for a minute to child support and who pays what to whom. I read here within the past week or so that Elaine was paying Mark child support until she moved to Colorado Springs. It's the first time I heard that one. Before it was always Mark disappeared Dylan so he wouldn't have to pay Elaine child support any more. Now it's Mark disappeared Dylan because he wasn't getting child support any more.

So was Elaine giving Mark child support and if so, link please, cuz I honestly never heard of this til last week. TIA.

It was confirmed here on the forums by AZGrandma.

They still air American Idol even though spoilers like who got into Hollywood and the Top 40 leak weeks ahead of time, so I really can't see them deciding to not air the episode because some audience member tweeted about it. I'm not sure how they would even monitor the social network profiles of all the audience members. And you don't go through the trouble of filming a show, editing it, and then completely scrapping it because someone tweets to their 50 followers what happened on the show. I know the family had to sign a confidentiality agreement but I'm skeptical that the audience has to follow the same rules. There is absolutely no way that the average person revealing what happens will have any effect on the ratings of a show that gets 4.2 million viewers.

During the Ben season of The Bachelor, it got out he picked Courtney and they still aired it. Every agonizing minute of it. LOL I kept watching in hopes it was a false spoiler.

This is concerning to me that Dr. Phil has enough material out of this taping for 2 episodes. Oh my! It was worse than I thought. iMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP