CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am among those who find MR to be very suspicious. I am one of those here who thinks he is abusive and narcissistic. but I also think that it's absolutely possible that Dylan could have been abducted by a stranger. I think it's possible that he could have tried to hitchhike. The people who I have met on WS have been a really stellar group of caring folks. Most people are well educated and reasonable and have followed many cases, and are far, far from a lynch mob. I really appreciate the high standards here.

I suspect MR. But I have not tried him and found him guilty; I am not a court of law. If the police arrested him based on what we know here and nothing else, that would not be justice. I recognize there needs to be more than just the hinky meter going off. And I think the vast majority of people here who have strong suspicions of MR would totally agree.

If MR was exonerated I wouldn't be surprised. I've watched enough crime shows to know that sometimes it seems like one messed up person close to the victim is a really obvious suspect, but then it turns out to be some random stranger. But that doesn't mean at all it was wrong to look hard at that messed up obvious person. I don't believe LE is ignoring other possibilities.

If MR is innocent I think he should take a step back and evaluate himself. Why do so many folks suspect him? Why do so many people notice these narcissistic tendencies? If he's innocent and so many people have very little sympathy for him, maybe he should go to therapy and figure out why he comes off as someone who could harm his child? If I was innocent and the more I talked, the more folks suspected me based on the very things I was saying, I might do a little self-reflection.

I feel like ER's side has been doing a fantastic job working very, very hard to get the word out and raise awareness. I don't think the supporters are "delusional" and believe that Dr. Phil will "solve the case". I think that's disparaging of so many people who are just doing their best to help. People have been working very hard day and night and to get a spot on Dr. Phil--well yeah, they're elated. Not because they are poor naive saps, but because it's one small step forward.

WS isn't a support group, but I do hope they know and AZgrandma knows that there are many, many supportive voices here at WS. TOS for this thread allows for discussion of MR, but it would be sad if ER and other victims should find discussion here a discouragement.

This is a really great post, thank you.

but Mark always said My time with Dylan is just for the two of them never involve anyone else except his friends

If you (not you personally, I mean folks in general) believe that Mark murdered or is hiding his son, there's no reason to believe anything he has said, about the things he did on Sunday and Monday, or about his relationship with his son. In the Father Did It theories, I think it is plausible that he did not act on his own. So a Sunday evening guest could have been there. No proof of course, but there's no proof of anything else in this case either.

MR says in the clip "I have suspicions that Elaine could be involved in this". My opinion is that this is the most ridiculous statement.

I'm working on a new thread, this one is getting pretty long. Will be closing this one shortly.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member