CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can not get over the massive amount of time where you can not account for his where abouts . From leaving McDonald's up until he arrives at his place of work for a payroll issue the following morning and then when gets home and there we have another 3/4 hours where he could of been up to anything ... MOO

It just makes this case impossible IMO as anything could of been done in the hours upon hours available - MOO

Of course there could of been a lucky perp but its doubtful IMO - but there is a small chance of course but this person had a lot less oppertunity !

You make a great point with the time spans.

Mark had from 7:22 or so on Sunday (when they left McD) to around 4:30/5:00 (when he went to Bayfield) the NEXT day. Minus the errand-running time.....possibly around 16 hours!!

So anyone else would have only had from 7:30 -11:30 am on Monday....

Add in that the last phone activity was somewhere around 8ish p.m. per Elaine

Then after search and evidence was processed....we get an outgoing text at 9:37 pm

My question is.......what person was with Dylan around 8 pm and 9:37 pm?

I think the last person to see him is still in the hot seat.

JMO/MOO

Well, it's been made very clear on the official FB page that they don't care if the show is completely sensational, drama-filled, designed for ratings, because it gets Dylan's case national coverage. Some prominent people on the FB page are getting extremely worked up over people who are critical of the show. But it's like, If you want more coverage for a case, then you kind of have to get over the fact that people are going to say things you don't like.

ETA: It's just odd to me that they all want national coverage, yet get so worked up if someone says the slightest thing critical about the show's approach. Comments like "I wish they didn't do the show. It's just drama" are nothing compared to what this case would get if it were all over the national news. So it's like...If you want this case to get national coverage, for millions of people to know Dylan's case, it's time to grow thicker skin.

OT, part of Dateline last night was a CA case about a husband who said his wife walked out after an argument thirty-plus years ago. When he was eventually in court for her death last year, he was given a final opportunity to tell the truth when his son begged for mercy, etc.
The man took a new LD test, admitting he pushed her and she hit her head and died. This did not fly with the polygraph. Finally he admitted he "punched her in the head" (and rowed her body out to sea, dumping her with a cement block) . But apparently that was not true either. He only passed the LD test when he led LE to an area on land where he says he dumped her body. (LE has yet to dig in the area, from what I gathered but are making plans to do so.)

Anyway, it seems in his case the LD tests were very sensitive, FWIW. I guess time will tell if this last one, the one he passed, was accurate.

Never ceases to amaze me that you and I are often in the same place at the same time...I watched the same episode! Was thinking about Karen Swift case when I saw it :please:

Do you have teenage boys???!!! :floorlaugh:

I've never come home to a note. If I'm lucky, I get a text saying "Oh I forgot to tell you I went out, but I'm on my way home now. Should be about 5 minutes".

I do. And they understand that telling me where they are going is expected, just as I pay them the respect of calling and letting them know if I'm running late.

JMO

Ya know why should LE or anyone else for that matter have to step up for Mark Redwine?
When you think about it I have seen NO ONE come out and say what a great guy he is.
No family nada.
Why is that do you think?

Food for thought!

And all JMO

Could it be possible that he may have treated his family the same way he has treated his ex-wives and children? JMO/MOO

If MR 's family was speaking out loudly on his behalf, IMO, it would not mean much, or change many minds. Generally, families deny that their loved one could possibly have done X or Y.

The biggest problem MR has, IMO, is that his account of what took place from Sunday evening until whenever he was seen in town, and then again in the afternoon while napping, etc. cannot be verified. Of course it is not his job to prove anything, but unless someone else is arrested and convicted and/or Dylan returns, I do not see how he can ever shake off suspicion.

I can se MR being angry with Elaine if elaine was the reason the marriage fell apart but after 6 or 7 yrs its time to move on. At least for the sake of your children!

Its all just a very sad situation getting worse and worse as time goes on!

IMO , it could of been because Elaine moves away with there son , gets a fantastic job and then back with her first ex husband . It all just got worse for Mark ... :cow:

IMO , it could of been because Elaine moves away with there son , gets a fantastic job and then back with her first ex husband . It all just got worse for Mark ... :cow:

But see I think she was back with her ex husband way before the move.
I was wondering if the ex hubby was the reason for her divorce with MR.

Even if it was, its been 6 or what 7, 8 yrs its way
time to get over whatever it is!

JMO

Just look at the way Elaine looks at him in that preview!

OT, part of Dateline last night was a CA case about a husband who said his wife walked out after an argument thirty-plus years ago. When he was eventually in court for her death last year, he was given a final opportunity to tell the truth when his son begged for mercy, etc.
The man took a new LD test, admitting he pushed her and she hit her head and died. This did not fly with the polygraph. Finally he admitted he "punched her in the head" (and rowed her body out to sea, dumping her with a cement block) . But apparently that was not true either. He only passed the LD test when he led LE to an area on land where he says he dumped her body. (LE has yet to dig in the area, from what I gathered but are making plans to do so.)

Anyway, it seems in his case the LD tests were very sensitive, FWIW. I guess time will tell if this last one, the one he passed, was accurate.

Wow, interesting. Taking one til he gets it right. Poor family.

Were these FBI or BCI people giving the LD tests?

tia

I don't know if Mark was alone with DR or not on Sunday night. He could possibly have had a visitor or overnight guest.

Has anyone seen he has friends or co workers?

All I see is a loney man!

JMO

I don't know if Mark was alone with DR or not on Sunday night. He could possibly have had a visitor or overnight guest.

but Mark always said My time with Dylan is just for the two of them never involve anyone else except his friends

But see I think she was back with her ex husband way before the move.
I was wondering if the ex hubby was the reason for her divorce with MR.

Even if it was, its been 6 or what 7, 8 yrs its way
time to get over whatever it is!

JMO

Just look at the way Elaine looks at him in that preview!

And supposedly that is the first time they have spoken to each other in 3 years.......

That lady has the patience of a saint. I'm not sure I could have stayed in my seat.

JMO/MOO

Almost positive we would have heard about overnight guests or visitors by now. In the beginning, Dylan was suspected of running away so why would other players not be identified or known? That is a very small town. It's fairly evident there is information that we are not allowed to discuss on here and anything like that would have been brought forward by now. Even brought forward by MR to take the heat off his own butt. He does appear to point the finger at anyone and anything except himself.

Ya know why should LE or anyone else for that matter have to step up for Mark Redwine?
When you think about it I have seen NO ONE come out and say what a great guy he is.
No family nada.

Why is that do you think?

Food for thought!

And all JMO

I have to agree with this statement. No one has spoken out in favor of Mark. He had a female visitor at his home during Christmas. MR stated his brother was coming in for support (I don't recall if he ever came). It would appear these two people could talk about a good side of MR, defend their friend/brother. There could always be a legitimate reason why they haven't spoken out. However if MR wants to take the focus off him, people speaking on his behalf would be helpful. In my opinion.

I am among those who find MR to be very suspicious. I am one of those here who thinks he is abusive and narcissistic. but I also think that it's absolutely possible that Dylan could have been abducted by a stranger. I think it's possible that he could have tried to hitchhike. The people who I have met on WS have been a really stellar group of caring folks. Most people are well educated and reasonable and have followed many cases, and are far, far from a lynch mob. I really appreciate the high standards here.

I suspect MR. But I have not tried him and found him guilty; I am not a court of law. If the police arrested him based on what we know here and nothing else, that would not be justice. I recognize there needs to be more than just the hinky meter going off. And I think the vast majority of people here who have strong suspicions of MR would totally agree.

If MR was exonerated I wouldn't be surprised. I've watched enough crime shows to know that sometimes it seems like one messed up person close to the victim is a really obvious suspect, but then it turns out to be some random stranger. But that doesn't mean at all it was wrong to look hard at that messed up obvious person. I don't believe LE is ignoring other possibilities.

If MR is innocent I think he should take a step back and evaluate himself. Why do so many folks suspect him? Why do so many people notice these narcissistic tendencies? If he's innocent and so many people have very little sympathy for him, maybe he should go to therapy and figure out why he comes off as someone who could harm his child? If I was innocent and the more I talked, the more folks suspected me based on the very things I was saying, I might do a little self-reflection.

I feel like ER's side has been doing a fantastic job working very, very hard to get the word out and raise awareness. I don't think the supporters are "delusional" and believe that Dr. Phil will "solve the case". I think that's disparaging of so many people who are just doing their best to help. People have been working very hard day and night and to get a spot on Dr. Phil--well yeah, they're elated. Not because they are poor naive saps, but because it's one small step forward.

WS isn't a support group, but I do hope they know and AZgrandma knows that there are many, many supportive voices here at WS. TOS for this thread allows for discussion of MR, but it would be sad if ER and other victims should find discussion here a discouragement.

I am among those who find MR to be very suspicious. I am one of those here who thinks he is abusive and narcissistic. but I also think that it's absolutely possible that Dylan could have been abducted by a stranger. I think it's possible that he could have tried to hitchhike. The people who I have met on WS have been a really stellar group of caring folks. Most people are well educated and reasonable and have followed many cases, and are far, far from a lynch mob. I really appreciate the high standards here.

I suspect MR. But I have not tried him and found him guilty; I am not a court of law. If the police arrested him based on what we know here and nothing else, that would not be justice. I recognize there needs to be more than just the hinky meter going off. And I think the vast majority of people here who have strong suspicions of MR would totally agree.

If MR was exonerated I wouldn't be surprised. I've watched enough crime shows to know that sometimes it seems like one messed up person close to the victim is a really obvious suspect, but then it turns out to be some random stranger. But that doesn't mean at all it was wrong to look hard at that messed up obvious person. I don't believe LE is ignoring other possibilities.

If MR is innocent I think he should take a step back and evaluate himself. Why do so many folks suspect him? Why do so many people notice these narcissistic tendencies? If he's innocent and so many people have very little sympathy for him, maybe he should go to therapy and figure out why he comes off as someone who could harm his child? If I was innocent and the more I talked, the more folks suspected me based on the very things I was saying, I might do a little self-reflection.

I feel like ER's side has been doing a fantastic job working very, very hard to get the word out and raise awareness. I don't think the supporters are "delusional" and believe that Dr. Phil will "solve the case". I think that's disparaging of so many people who are just doing their best to help. People have been working very hard day and night and to get a spot on Dr. Phil--well yeah, they're elated. Not because they are poor naive saps, but because it's one small step forward.

WS isn't a support group, but I do hope they know and AZgrandma knows that there are many, many supportive voices here at WS. TOS for this thread allows for discussion of MR, but it would be sad if ER and other victims should find discussion here a discouragement.

Such a great post! So true. Many thanks! :great: :great: :great: :great:

And while the show will be “highly emotional,” says Denise Hess, the leader of the effort by volunteers to find Dylan Redwine, no conclusion was reached about the missing boy.

snip

“I can tell you it’s going to be a powerful show,” she said. “A lot of information came out. It was the first time the whole family was able to sit down together. We’re just hoping that this is going to bring the awareness we need for Dylan nationwide.”

http://www.gazette.com/articles/missing-151394-monument-phil.html#ixzz2LjaI3Zxx

So hard to guess at what happened on the show, except that it's for sure nobody confessed to disappearing Dylan and said where he is. MOO

I found this sentence in the article interesting and in my opinion a "new" detail. I believe this is the first MSM article to state any investigators said MR's polygraph proved inconclusive? It would be of interesting to know what investigator this reporter spoke to or if this is even accurate.

Snip - Mark has already taken one test, but it proved inconclusive, investigators and volunteers said.

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/missing-151394-monument-phil.html#ixzz2LkbbQha0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne