CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with this statement. No one has spoken out in favor of Mark. He had a female visitor at his home during Christmas. MR stated his brother was coming in for support (I don't recall if he ever came). It would appear these two people could talk about a good side of MR, defend their friend/brother. There could always be a legitimate reason why they haven't spoken out. However if MR wants to take the focus off him, people speaking on his behalf would be helpful. In my opinion.

Hey No one would have to speak out on his behalf.
Where are his neighbors or the kids they interviewd.
Why have we never heard anything about Dylans DAD?

Hey No one would have to speak out on his behalf.
Where are his neighbors or the kids they interviewd.
Why have we never heard anything about Dylans DAD?

I think we've heard plenty. Some folks just don't choose to hear or believe what others have to say...even when they are family members, sons, verified insiders. I find that rather odd myself, but that's just my opinion.

No, Dylan did not answer the text message. Dylan would not be the first one to not answer one, nor will he be the last one to do this.

I don't believe all his belongings were gone, and I would not be thinking my child was abducted. I would be like most parents and think my child had gone to visit a friend.

But they had plans made already. MR was coming back home to get Dylan.

I don't believe that most parents, when returning home to follow through on PLANS they made with their kid, would assume it was fine if the kid was missing, with no note, no message, and no answer on their cell.

but Mark always said My time with Dylan is just for the two of them never involve anyone else except his friends

I can see this being part of the issue as well . Dylan was growing up and wanted more than Dad as company ...MOO

Logical to some perhaps - in the past 16 years neither of my sons has ever left me a note of any description. They might text if they ever bothered to charge up their darn phones I guess.
:moo:

If you had made plans with your son, to drive home from town to pick him up and take him to his friends house, and you returned home and he was gone, would you assume it was fine? I wouldn't. My kids needed to tell me where they were going at that age. Cross that out--they needed to ASK me. :wink:

ETA: I just saw your after post, where you said that actually, you never returned home to find oner of your sons gone. So the original post, they they don't leave notes, is kind of irrelevant to this particular sitiuation, imo.

I am among those who find MR to be very suspicious. I am one of those here who thinks he is abusive and narcissistic. but I also think that it's absolutely possible that Dylan could have been abducted by a stranger. I think it's possible that he could have tried to hitchhike. The people who I have met on WS have been a really stellar group of caring folks. Most people are well educated and reasonable and have followed many cases, and are far, far from a lynch mob. I really appreciate the high standards here.

I suspect MR. But I have not tried him and found him guilty; I am not a court of law. If the police arrested him based on what we know here and nothing else, that would not be justice. I recognize there needs to be more than just the hinky meter going off. And I think the vast majority of people here who have strong suspicions of MR would totally agree.

If MR was exonerated I wouldn't be surprised. I've watched enough crime shows to know that sometimes it seems like one messed up person close to the victim is a really obvious suspect, but then it turns out to be some random stranger. But that doesn't mean at all it was wrong to look hard at that messed up obvious person. I don't believe LE is ignoring other possibilities.

If MR is innocent I think he should take a step back and evaluate himself. Why do so many folks suspect him? Why do so many people notice these narcissistic tendencies? If he's innocent and so many people have very little sympathy for him, maybe he should go to therapy and figure out why he comes off as someone who could harm his child? If I was innocent and the more I talked, the more folks suspected me based on the very things I was saying, I might do a little self-reflection.

I feel like ER's side has been doing a fantastic job working very, very hard to get the word out and raise awareness. I don't think the supporters are "delusional" and believe that Dr. Phil will "solve the case". I think that's disparaging of so many people who are just doing their best to help. People have been working very hard day and night and to get a spot on Dr. Phil--well yeah, they're elated. Not because they are poor naive saps, but because it's one small step forward.

WS isn't a support group, but I do hope they know and AZgrandma knows that there are many, many supportive voices here at WS
. TOS for this thread allows for discussion of MR, but it would be sad if ER and other victims should find discussion here a discouragement.

BBM

Thank you for saying this. I have nothing but admiration and respect for AZgrandma and I admire her courage and her openness. My thoughts and prayers to her family.

I dont think it was planned I never did!

I go back and forth on this . The one thing I can't get past if it was a tragic accident then why is he behaviour so horrible towards Cory and Elaine because he IMO seems to be trying to hurt them . So if that's the case then I can not buy into a " accident " as he behaviour is to calculating IMO .... MOO

:cow:

I am among those who find MR to be very suspicious. I am one of those here who thinks he is abusive and narcissistic. but I also think that it's absolutely possible that Dylan could have been abducted by a stranger. I think it's possible that he could have tried to hitchhike. The people who I have met on WS have been a really stellar group of caring folks. Most people are well educated and reasonable and have followed many cases, and are far, far from a lynch mob. I really appreciate the high standards here.

I suspect MR. But I have not tried him and found him guilty; I am not a court of law. If the police arrested him based on what we know here and nothing else, that would not be justice. I recognize there needs to be more than just the hinky meter going off. And I think the vast majority of people here who have strong suspicions of MR would totally agree.

If MR was exonerated I wouldn't be surprised. I've watched enough crime shows to know that sometimes it seems like one messed up person close to the victim is a really obvious suspect, but then it turns out to be some random stranger. But that doesn't mean at all it was wrong to look hard at that messed up obvious person. I don't believe LE is ignoring other possibilities.

If MR is innocent I think he should take a step back and evaluate himself. Why do so many folks suspect him? Why do so many people notice these narcissistic tendencies? If he's innocent and so many people have very little sympathy for him, maybe he should go to therapy and figure out why he comes off as someone who could harm his child? If I was innocent and the more I talked, the more folks suspected me based on the very things I was saying, I might do a little self-reflection.

I feel like ER's side has been doing a fantastic job working very, very hard to get the word out and raise awareness. I don't think the supporters are "delusional" and believe that Dr. Phil will "solve the case". I think that's disparaging of so many people who are just doing their best to help. People have been working very hard day and night and to get a spot on Dr. Phil--well yeah, they're elated. Not because they are poor naive saps, but because it's one small step forward.

WS isn't a support group, but I do hope they know and AZgrandma knows that there are many, many supportive voices here at WS. TOS for this thread allows for discussion of MR, but it would be sad if ER and other victims should find discussion here a discouragement.

:rocker: You rock! Great post and reflection.

I go back and forth on this . The one thing I can't get past if it was a tragic accident then why is he behaviour so horrible towards Cory and Elaine because he IMO seems to be trying to hurt them . So if that's the case then I can not buy into a " accident " as he behaviour is to calculating IMO .... MOO

Could look at it as accidental initially, but moved on to realizing how much pain this has caused and isn't unhappy with the results.

ETA: Kind of like, "well I didn't mean it" and if "they" all didn't make me so mad, none of this would have happened, but this will show them they should have done more, cared more, been there for ME. It's all about me, me, me. That personality type doesn't know how to make it about anyone or anything else. Of course, this is just my opinion, observations and speculation.

Because they know he is responsible!
He cant fool them!

JMO

Because they know he is responsible!
He cant fool them!

JMO

I just think that if its a accident then he would be showing signs of at least some remorse or guilt . IMO his behaviour is leading me to think it could not of been a accident .... And also why I have a random perp down on my list as unlikely (not impossible ) as Mark's is anything but helpful IMO

ETA - If a genuine accident then I can't see the person reasonable making Elaine and Cory suffer even more as why would you ?!

Wow, KH, the admin of the page,I think, has a kind of wild post 13 minutes ago...under the video clip from show.

Wowzers...and CR posted a similar type of post. Flat out saying he thought his Dad was behind this. :thud::thud::thud:

I don't think it is a tragic 'accident' like D fell on an icy sidewalk and hit his head. More like a tragic accident where someone hit him a little harder than he meant to.

And if it was that type of an accident then I can see why he would have such horrible behavior in the aftermath. JMO

I just think that if its a accident then he would be showing signs of at least some remorse or guilt . IMO his behaviour is leading me to think it could not of been a accident .... And also why I have a random perp down on my list as unlikely (not impossible ) as Mark's is anything but helpful IMO

ETA - If a genuine accident then I can't see the person reasonable making Elaine and Cory suffer even more as why would you ?!

He is mad at Elaine and cory for pointing the finger at HIM!
He dosent care about them as I see it. He dosent care if they suffer.
Hes just trying to save his own neck!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members