CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats one of the possible benefits IMO of the show.

I hope the show will be posted online so those of us in other countries can also watch it.

If its posted online I'll be watching with an open mind, only then can I make an informed conclusion about it.

I don't believe Dr. Phil shows are posted anywhere on line (it's a no-no on youtube). I believe you can buy a dvd from his website.

I don't believe Dr. Phil shows are posted anywhere on line (it's a no-no on youtube). I believe you can buy a dvd from his website.

Didn't someone just post a link to the Anthony show? Or was it just a clip?
Also I thought someone posted a link too watch shows the other day.
I have no idea how to make a video from TV...or I would try.

LE says the tipster called it in. Isn't that where most tips come from? MOO

I agree. A lot of people call tips in when there is a situation like this, but usually they are never mentioned unless its been determined to be a good lead, that's what I've always understood anyway. MOO

It maybe not be approved, but I just checked and there are many full episodes posted on you tube.

would wager someone at FMDR will get it on Utube

OMG this thread is turning torturous

First

Seajay bringing up the agonizing Courtney
and now

Ransom posting that Anthony video

LOL

LOL Sowwy. :blushing: She was agonizing. It's just where my mind went. I remember it so well because I was so hoping he would send her home. I went to the Bachelor boards to talk about the show in the 3rd week and right there was the spoiler as released by Reality Steve, that he had chosen her. After that, it was like watching a trainwreck. I kept hoping the spoiler was bogus and still wanted to see her get sent off, but alas! It didn't happen.:banghead:

Just my opinion, <modsnip> He will probably be asked some tough questions. So what? I, for one, would like to hear those answers. I don't understand why he hasn't provided those answers in the first place. Does he have some big secrets to hide? Why all the circular spin about that fateful evening/morning? Nothing specific during any previous interviews. Why is that? The man is his own worst enemy. He has no one to blame but himself. Poor, poor, MR? Hmmmm.....

Pick me, Pick me!!!:seeya: I think I know who is being interrograted. Who else?

Who else but the person from whose home Dylan disappeared? Makes sense to me. If MR is not involved, how can answering pertinent questions be a problem for him? All MOO.

<modsnip> He will probably be asked some tough questions. So what? I, for one, would like to hear those answers. I don't understand why he hasn't provided those answers in the first place. Does he have some big secrets to hide? Why all the circular spin about that fateful evening/morning? Nothing specific during any previous interviews. Why is that? The man is his own worst enemy. He has no one to blame but himself. Poor, poor, MR? Hmmmm.....
<modsnip> He may have done something to cause Dylan's disappearance or he may have nothing to do with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mark comes across poorly on the show. I'm also not afraid if something horrible is disclosed about him. I don't have personal connection to him.

Perhaps he has provided all the answers that he can to LE at the earliest time that he could. Just because he is not a very likeable person doesn't mean that he is responsible for his son's disappearance.

MOO

What I don't understand is there is this portrayal of this guy that is very violent, wants revenge on the ex and would kill his son for that reason.

Then there is a great deal of talk that Dylan is hidden somewhere by MR and we need to get answers so we can rescue him.

So, why would you publicly bully and harass someone on SM, and go picket in front of their house, if you thought this person was violent enough to kill their own child but they were actually holding them somewhere. Don't you think if they were holding them somewhere and as violent and revengeful as they have been portrayed, it might push them over the edge of actually committing murder.

I don't want to be told that the family and friends have no control over whats posted on SM either, because they are actively participating in it and can put a stop to the majority of it.

Good question! First off, what I WOULDN'T do is deflect the focus from my child onto someone else. I wouldn't encourage the public to force my ex to talk to me if I couldn't do it myself.

I wouldn't be slinging mud and confusing things by making the pulic think they didn't have to look any further for my child then his other parent, especially since if that's not the case, a lot of time is being wasted looking in that direction when it would be better served appealing to the public for information about my lost child.

I would hire a PI, I would try to get searches organized to look for my child and not have them focus on one place, one person. To me this is so detrimental to the case, once again, especially if it's not true, precious time is being wasted in the wrong direction and I would want every man hour spent in the right direction.

I would go on shows like GMA and NG, but I would stay focused on my child. I wouldn't tell an untruth before getting on so that when I need to go on that show again to get the word out, because of my untruth, they won't have anything to do with me now.

I would go to the newspapers and local TV shows. Why won't AMW talk to them? John Walsh lost a child, he knows that time is important. He's put the word out on many cases where children are involved. Why not this one??

I would be out looking myself. Knocking on doors, handing out flyers, I would leave no stone unturned. I would take tips that LE thinks are important seriously and not poo poo them because they didn't fit in with what I thought. I would hound LE daily for news and updates as to what they are doing to find my son.

I wouldn't go on a talk show and air my dirty laundry or involve my other children in airing it. I would have nothing to do with any FB page that doesn't have only my child's safe return in mind. And if I found out they were making up names to go to those other sites to bash the man that I at one time loved and had children with, I would drop them like a hot rock. Because I would hope that some day, my son is returned to me and when he is, I want him to be able to look at me and know that I am a good person, who showed courage, strength and class while trying to find him. I would want him to be proud of the way I conducted myself and not publically put down someone he loved very much.

That's about it. It's all IMO, JMO, MOO and all that.

But what if you really believed he had something to do with it?

How do you know for sure what you would do under those circumstances?

I believe it was a perfect storm of loss of money, loss of wife, loss of family loss of control, and someone lost control.

Sadly, I believe the money and control were the mitigating factors.

Dylan's been gone...how many days now? And this DrP show occupies what.. 1-2 days of the family?

Don't see how that takes focus off Dylan....or wanting him home

The national coverage could help.

I brought up a while back about the girl from VA that was kidnapped by her mother's BF and taken cross country to CA.

She was spotted in a store there in CA by a woman who had seen her story on Nancy Grace.

And rescued.

It happens.

Who else but the person from whose home Dylan disappeared? Makes sense to me. If MR is not involved, how can answering pertinent questions be a problem for him? All MOO.

He's definitely the only target on the Dr Phil show.

If he's asked if he has anything to do with Dylan's disappearance and he answers with a "no" will that be enough? I don't think so.

If he's asked a multitude of "pertinent" questions that he has no answer for, then what happens? He's automatically guilty, or maybe he just doesn't know?

Great! So it's not about finding Dylan, it's about who's to blame for "losing" him. Just as I thought. Entertainment, and nothing more. We know who is getting the blame, there were 3 people there at least to point the finger. All anyone has to do is read anywhere this case is being talked about to see who will get the blame. No big mystery. And how is this going to find Dylan????

It was not entertainment, it was not entertaining. MR had every opportunity to have whomever he wanted there. This is real people dealing with a real issue. It's not a him vs her game it's not he has more vs she has more. This is a child that is missing! I don't give a rats arse who gets blamed. It's not 3 against one, why the freak does anyone think MR has nobody on his site????!!!!! IMO and all the other IMHO.

It was not entertainment, it was not entertaining. MR had every opportunity to have whomever he wanted there. This is real people dealing with a real issue. It's not a him vs her game it's not he has more vs she has more. This is a child that is missing! I don't give a rats arse who gets blamed. It's not 3 against one, why the freak does anyone think MR has nobody on his site????!!!!! IMO and all the other IMHO.

Are you saying that Mark had offers from people to go with him and support him but he decided to go to California alone?

I think there is an awful lot of worrying on MR 's behalf, considering the show has not yet aired. And the fact that the official page seems to think it went well. I don't take that to mean that MR got a good old public beat down, but that they feel better about whatever took place. Maybe I will be proved wrong. But if they can move past the hostile stage, it is better for all concerned.

I don't think, however, that hostilities have prevented the case moving forward, unless of course MR is holding back. But I think LE carries on regardless of feuding families, as it must be very common to them.

Didn't someone just post a link to the Anthony show? Or was it just a clip?
Also I thought someone posted a link too watch shows the other day.
I have no idea how to make a video from TV...or I would try.

It maybe not be approved, but I just checked and there are many full episodes posted on you tube.

would wager someone at FMDR will get it on Utube

hmmmm. Guess there are some on youtube. So hopefully someone will do that for those that don't get his show.

:blushing::blushing:

I keep coming back to this same phrase.

MR said it first, but...not in the way a father of a missing child would. (imo)

It was chilling the way he said it.

But then I've seen others who appear to be truly compassionate say it as well. (but in a different way.)

He could be anywhere.

*sigh*

To me, it's the phrase that describes this case.

I wish we could narrow it down...just a bit.

I stand corrected. Dylan is worth everything we can give him. Dylan is worth finding and returning home. Just wish his family was focused on that. Dr. Phil and all this drama is a soap opera.

And just what do you think the family is focused on? Dylan! That is our focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState