CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a good thing to come out of it all, would be if Dr.P did some 'mediation' and got the family to come together for the sake of Dylan..

It's confirmed on the FMDR page the show will air Tue and Wed. Dr Phil has a polygrapher whom does the test on the spot so I don't see why they couldn't have immediate results. I don't know how long they usually take. But I've seen many one part episodes where polygraph results are given at the end of the show. With editing who knows what takes place when though. I'm sure Dr Phil offered a polygraph to MR and he certainly could have declined if he wanted to.

I'm assuming there are many here that won't be watching it. I for one, can't wait.

BBM

I really don't have much desire to watch the show live. The only shows I tend to watch live are sporting events like a football game or a Nascar race.

OMG this thread is turning torturous

First

Seajay bringing up the agonizing Courtney

and now

Ransom posting that Anthony video

LOL

When CR posted, he was still in LA so maybe MR was still there too and had his one on one with Dr. Phil.

I'm totally watching. :rocker:

I cannot think of one reason that I would watch it.

Now if someone told me LE was on it that may be different as those are the ones I really want to hear from.

I can only anticipate more of the ugliness. I hope I am wrong though :)

OMG this thread is turning torturous

First

Seajay bringing up the agonizing Courtney

and now

Ransom posting that Anthony video

LOL

OMG too funny

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I cannot think of one reason that I would watch it.

Now if someone told me LE was on it that may be different as those are the ones I really want to hear from.

I can only anticipate more of the ugliness. I hope I am wrong though :)

Well as I stated in my post that got eaten (probably from a quote that was removed) the Dr. Phil show will go hand in hand with my other stories. You know, Y&R, B&B, and GH.

Well a good thing to come out of it all, would be if Dr.P did some 'mediation' and got the family to come together for the sake of Dylan..

thats one of the possible benefits IMO of the show.

I hope the show will be posted online so those of us in other countries can also watch it.

If its posted online I'll be watching with an open mind, only then can I make an informed conclusion about it.

Did Mark see Dylan AT ALL in 2012 outside of the baseball trip, Labor Day visit, and T-Day visit? Was the Yankee Stadium and Wrigley Field trip a 10-day trip Mark did once he was served with papers that Elaine wanted to move <modsnip>?

Also, I perused the Dr. Phil archive and there aren't many episodes about missing children. I have to wonder if the Dr. Phil staff watched the Mark Redwine interviews and were puzzled with what we've speculated about.

Prayers to all who made the effort for the Dr. Phil exposure.

Well as I stated in my post that got eaten (probably from a quote that was removed) the Dr. Phil show will go hand in hand with my other stories. You know, Y&R, B&B, and GH.

:truce: Sorry was probably one of mine thus I missed it. So sorry!!

I've just seen on the FMDR FB page that Dr Phil's producers have confirmed the show will air on Tuesday 26th Feb and Wednesday 27th Feb.

I really would like to be able to watch this!

(ETA: I am not up to date at all and so behind so I apologise if this has been discussed already.)

:truce: Sorry was probably one of mine thus I missed it. So sorry!!

Haha, no, it wasn't you. I honestly don't know what happened to it. I multi-quoted several people and when I hit submit reply, I got a pop-up saying it had to be reviewed. It was never actually posted though.

I've just seen on the FMDR FB page that Dr Phil's producers have confirmed the show will air on Tuesday 26th Feb and Wednesday 27th Feb.

I really would like to be able to watch this!

(ETA: I am not up to date at all and so behind so I apologise if this has been discussed already.)

Hi FT!! How's that beautiful baby girl??

Did Mark see Dylan AT ALL in 2012 outside of the baseball trip, Labor Day visit, and T-Day visit? Was the Yankee Stadium and Wrigley Field trip a 10-day trip Mark did once he was served with papers that Elaine wanted to move <modsnip>?

Also, I perused the Dr. Phil archive and there aren't many episodes about missing children. I have to wonder if the Dr. Phil staff watched the Mark Redwine interviews and were puzzled with what we've speculated about.

Prayers to all who made the effort for the Dr. Phil exposure.

Dr. Phil rarely does episodes about missing children. I think Baby Lisa, Caylee, and now, Dylan are the only missing children who have gotten episodes in the past few years. I think it's because it's a talk show, not a news show. I really think it was the whole "family fighting" aspect that drew the producers to the case.

Hi FT!! How's that beautiful baby girl??

She is going well thank you! Growing so fast! 6 weeks on Tuesday! Can't believe it. She has just started smiling in the last two weeks :D I'm more tired than I've ever been in my whole life but those gorgeous smiles and grins make all the sleepless nights oh so worth it :heartbeat:

Dr. Phil rarely does episodes about missing children. I think Baby Lisa, Caylee, and now, Dylan are the only missing children who have gotten episodes in the past few years. I really think it was the whole "family fighting" aspect that drew the producers to the case.

I agree. I think that Dr Phil is going to portray himself as the "fixer" of this dysfunctional family.

Yes. Dr Phil also paid them $600,000 to be on his show. It hit the fan when that came out, so then Dr. Phil said he donated to the Anthony Foundation.

Dr Phil the Anthony Interview Pt. 1 - YouTube

ETA: I do NOT recommend anyone watch this. lol

BBM

Thanks, Ransom....I don't think I could watch the Anthony tape after watching Jodi Arias today (and for the last 2 weeks)...:floorlaugh:

thats one of the possible benefits IMO of the show.

I hope the show will be posted online so those of us in other countries can also watch it.

If its posted online I'll be watching with an open mind, only then can I make an informed conclusion about it.

jumping off my own post.

I think Dr Phil could help by pointing out what is and isn't appropriate behaviour. Sometimes people slip into a pattern of behaviour thats not healthy for them or anyone else, pointing it out and helping them to change that pattern for a better healthier future is IMO a good thing

hopefully counselling is also offered to all, because the last 3 months has been traumatic for all (in one way or another).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816