CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not about his "lack of emotion, no tears, etc." for me. I would have been impressed if he came out there and just said I am not here to satisfy my ex, I am here to talk about Dylan and what happened the last time I saw him, and to get his picture shown, and then actually talk about Dylan, without prompting.

Instead of smirking, bringing up nonsense about winter coats, ER's involvement, her allegedly shady associates and so on.

There have been a lot of leaks everywhere about things that were said on the Dr. Phil show that obviously got cut out and remain on the cutting room floor.

Anyone who initially said the Dr. Phil show was just going to end up like another Jerry Springer show has NO IDEA how bad things could have gone for MR....
Dr. Phil did his very best to focus on Dylan, getting to the truth and nothing else.

We would probably get more answers from everyone involved if they were on the Jerry Springer Show.

That's not what I was expect from Dr. Phil, because LE has already done that and have stated MR is not a poi or suspect.

I was expecting ER to have a list of questions that she wanted answered and I was sadly mistaken.

There were things that landed on the cutting room floor that were not seen by the general public. That's just the way it is in television land. It is my opinion that once Dr. Phil had a better grasp on MR, his personality and other things that many of us are not privileged to know, his focus was on MR and finding the truth.
That was Elaine's focus. The truth. And getting Dylan's picture and story in front of a national audience.
ER already knew that there would be no answers from MR.

And LE has not stated that MR is not a suspect. They have stated that he has not been NAMED a suspect. There is a big difference. HUGE difference. LE has stated that NO ONE has been named a suspect. Well, that would include you, me and everyone else in this country. Realistically, we all know that we are not suspects, so just because they have not NAMED MR a suspect does not mean he isn't first on their list. It means nothing more than he hasn't been named a suspect.

That's not what I was expect from Dr. Phil, because LE has already done that and have stated MR is not a poi or suspect.

I was expecting ER to have a list of questions that she wanted answered and I was sadly mistaken.

LE has given Mark a forensic psych exam? I must've missed that! And I certainly haven't seen LE say "Mark Redwine is not a POI or suspect." Are there links for these? Thanks!

Why assume she didn't have a list of questions? She did ask some, and of course the most pressing one - Where is Dylan? Elaine was a participant in the show, not in charge of it.

Moo

No, I don't; I said "I was wondering IF Mark"..... I do remember in one of his live videos (probably the uncut 9 news) that he acknowledged the guy being there.

I know LE said something about all SO being checked.

I am in the process of packing for vacation, so I may not have time to go back and look at the video.

Like I said, wondered if he did?

JMO

Oh, ITA, within a few days of D being missing he should have high tailed it over to the camp ground asking questions since he said he goes there. Also, if a RSO lives there that would be a reason to tell a child DO NOT GO TO THE CAMP GROUND. Further, telling the child about SO and to stay away. I know the video you are talking about, so carry on with your packing. I thought I may have missed something. :seeya:

ETA: Originally Posted by scorekeeper
I have always wondered why Mark didn't personally go down to the camp ground where the SO is listed as living and ask him some questions about Dylan. I know my ex-husband would have.

http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=866467

"I know that you have seen Dr. Phil by now," read the page. "I thank you for watching. It wasn't pretty but it never is when children are missing. But we have made ground and that is all that matters. No matter what you believe please keep believing in dylan. Thank you all and let's all stay hopeful in finding dylan. Love Elaine."

---This is what it is all about - finding Dylan

We may speculate about what may have happened but in the end, it's all about finding Dylan.

I pray LE receives tips to make this happen. I hope they get more help to listen to the tip line; there seems to be a backlog....

11/28/12 “There’s a combination of factors,” Bender said. “There’s been the passage of time without any sightings; Dylan was not a visitor but had friends here; he has a history of staying in contact with his family and friends; and there’s been nothing on his cellphone record since he was reported missing.” http://www.durangoherald.com/article....CwvEVNRs.dpuf (IBM)

12/02/12 Several possible sightings of Dylan were reported early on, but those have been discounted.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22...#ixzz2M303Ffc6

12/05/12 There have been no confirmed sightings of the 13-year-old boy since his disappearance.
http://www.durangoherald.com/article....EGqi2XSu.dpuf

12/06/12 There have been no confirmed sightings of him since. http://durangoherald.com/article/201....7FYtUR4p.dpuf

1/31/13 Dylan Redwine Task Force investigators said they searched miles of countryside and interviewed hundreds of people, but developments in the case have now dwindled. They have no named suspects and no confirmed sightings of Dylan. http://www.durangoherald.com/article...Dylan-Redwine#

2/03/13 “We have no new leads or new information to report to the public at this time,” Shupe said in a news release Monday afternoon.

Possible sightings of Dylan have streamed in from across the country, he said, but there have been no confirmed sightings since he went missing Nov. 19. The FBI has been helpful at prodding agencies in other jurisdictions to follow up on possible leads, Shupe said.

http://durangoherald.com/article/201....GR63IKRE.dpuf

2/07/13 There have been no confirmed sightings of Dylan since he went missing.
http://www.9news.com/dontmiss/315231...wine-turns-14-

2/07/13 Law enforcement officials have received sighting reports from throughout the country. Those tips haven’t yielded any results yet, however.
http://catalystnewspaper.com/2012/12...han-two-weeks/

I know this post made it into the Dr Phil thread, but I'm not sure if it's in this one. Adding here since that thread is now closed. (It's in Media Thread now as well.) :)

These links do not work

Mark's choices are his responsibility. Not Dr. Phil's.

Mark told Melissa Bassius he would take a 2nd poly. He hasn't.

Mark said twice that he'd take the poly at the show. He did not.

He then tried to blame Trimarco for stopping the poly. Dr Phil jumps in and offers the test a 3rd time, and Mark refuses it again.

Too true.

And if MR called Dr. Phil today and said, "Hey, I've changed my mind and I'm ready to do the poly." Dr. Phil would be all over making that happen.

MR's excuses are pathetic.

Anyone who expects, or expected more from a television show is deluding themselves. JMO

Interesting how some folks were quick to throw out the "psychologist" and "expert" label for Dr. Phil before the show aired, yet now it's "just a show". The folks who expected something different but are now rationalizing those expectations away are the deluded ones. IMO.

LE has given Mark a forensic psych exam? I must've missed that! And I certainly haven't seen LE say "Mark Redwine is not a POI or suspect." Are there links for these? Thanks!

Why assume she didn't have a list of questions? She did ask some, and of course the most pressing one - Where is Dylan? Elaine was a participant in the show, not in charge of it.

Moo

I kind of wondered about that myself. I think some folks are rather confused about the task force interview with LE and what a forensic interview is. JMO

Interesting how some folks were quick to throw out the "psychologist" and "expert" label for Dr. Phil before the show aired, yet now it's "just a show". The folks who expected something different but are now rationalizing their prior expectations away are the deluded ones. IMO.

:goodpost:

:panic: :rollercoaster:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :rocker:

Interesting how some folks were quick to throw out the "psychologist" and "expert" label for Dr. Phil before the show aired, yet now it's "just a show". The folks who expected something different but are now rationalizing those expectations away are the deluded ones. IMO.

Only when one attempts to discredit one thing vs the other. Dr. Phil is a retired psychologist. He is currently employed as a tv host. He utilizes his training and skills to the best of his ability on a tv show. Which says nothing about how he would utilize his training and skills if he was working in the field of forensic psychology. Apples to Oranges and I do believe most folks can recognize the difference.

To give a comparison. We often see former US Presidents interviewed on national news tv. They are still in a position to be able to speak about Presidential issues, but they are no longer the President of the US. They are also RESPECTED for their former position....not that Dr. Phil is a former president, but most Doctor's retain their title long after they have retired. And I would presume they would still have the skill to preform as a physician. It is merely respect. But that's just me and I put this argument to bed a long time ago as a common sense issue.

I see much empathy on MR's part. The man is torn to pieces.

As far as drinking 1/2 pint of Jim Bean when he could not sleep, I certainly do not think that small amount of alcohol is going to make a man as large as MR drunk. I hope it did help him get a few hours of sleep after all the hell he was put through on DP.

Sorry if this has already been brought up but a half pint of Jim Beam is 8 ounces of hard liquor or the equivalent of 5+ shots! Hardly what most people would call a "small amount" of alcohol and certainly enough to get even a "large man" drunk.

Put it this way, if you were at a bar with a guy that had just downed five shots of whiskey, would you let him get in a car and drive? I know I wouldn't!

Wrong person. That poster never said as such. She is in no way deluding herself nor am I. You have your own opinion, which is your prerogative, as I stated before. That does not mean you are right, however.

Again, targeting Dr. Phil is nothing more than deflection.

Mark Redwine does appear to be 'torn to pieces', but only when cornered and when he cannot talk around whatever question or accusation is being slung @ him @ that moment. Otherwise, he is angry, combative, defensive, spiteful, not to mention incorrigable, as if he were a child.

Have we learned nothing from the Casey Anthony debacle?

Oh, ITA, within a few days of D being missing he should have high tailed it over to the camp ground asking questions since he said he goes there. Also, if a RSO lives there that would be a reason to tell a child DO NOT GO TO THE CAMP GROUND. Further, telling the child about SO and to stay away. I know the video you are talking about, so carry on with your packing. I thought I may have missed something. :seeya:

ETA: Originally Posted by scorekeeper
I have always wondered why Mark didn't personally go down to the camp ground where the SO is listed as living and ask him some questions about Dylan. I know my ex-husband would have.

LOL...thanks

Wanted to let you know that the SO doesn't live at the campground at the end of Mark's road (north) that he talked about Dylan visiting.

He lives at the campground south of Mark's house.....look at the map also
Dylan could have walked by there if anyone is leaning toward an adbuction theory. JMO

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members