CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Seek, thanks for the confidence, but I am not sure that I know how to post one myself. I wasn't planning to admit that :innocent:and I was just trying to figure it out, so I could help NC, when I saw your post. LOL

I was just getting ready to post, Facebook, Facebook, Facebook....:great:

okay, this is what I do

start to play video; pause it; go up to web address/http....right click....copy

go to post....right click....then paste

LOL

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=319843

9Wants to Know also learned from investigators this week that they found a man that they were seeking as a potential witness to Dylan's disappearance on Nov. 19. However, he was not able to provide any new information to help the case.

So they found and spoke with the Hispanic man? Meaning that the tip was in fact valid, even though not valuable. Huh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgsZwb_OYW8"]516992501644744 10228 - YouTube[/ame]

I cried like a baby when I heard this song...memories with my girl. and now Dylan.

NC,
Well, I (was) waiting for Score to answer your last question. LOL
:giggle:
Not because I need to know or anything, just to help you out and all. :whistle:

Thanks Score!

:floorlaugh: Ok...scroll down where? I don't see any "manage attachments", LOL :waitasec:

Scroll down near the end of the page to the quick reply text box, the go advanced button is below the text box. Click the Go Advanced, scroll down past the text box. The manage attachments button is in the additional options section under attach files. I hope that helps; I am horrible with "directions".

ETA: I see you figured it out with score's help, which was way less complicated than mine LOL! And now I know a much better way! :)

OMG...I just have to mention this AGAIN!!! My FB is literally flooded with Dylan's photo!!! His beautiful face is spreading like wildfire!!! I don't care what anyone says about DP, he has truly blown this case wide open and truly made it a national story!!!

I pray that this not only brings about finding Dylan, but also brings some measure of comfort to his family that so many people care and are touched by his story.

Do you live in Colorado? Or New Mexico?

Well I have to go help my DD with studying :read:

Then I have to get some rest. :eek:fftobed:

Marlywings will be along soon, I am sure.

Have a goodnight everyone.

NC,
Well, I (was) waiting for Score to answer your last question. LOL
:giggle:
Not because I need to know or anything, just to help you out and all. :whistle:

Thanks Score!

I can't believe I taught somebody something about the computer :floorlaugh:

Good job, NC.....but those videos make me cry and :please::please:

Night all....got a long drive tomorrow....NC - will be vacationing in your sister state, SC

You guys better find Dylan!

sKore

IIRC, when Melissa interviewed MR, she tweeted that she checked with LE, and the text came from Dylan's cell phone.

Yes, she said that. I don't find Melissa reliable. Moo

Elaine also seemed to confirm that on Dr Phil. The transcript for that portion of the show was posted a couple pages back, IIRC. I'll try to find it.

ETA: From http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191821&page=4

Dr. Phil: I mean they live on these smart phones, and they text a lot.

ER: He did text… all the time.

Dr. Phil: Right, and at 9:30 that night, all texting stopped?

ER: Yes.

Dr. Phil: Is that unusual?

ER: Absolutely! Especially when he’s up there!

Dr. Phil: ‘Cos he’s a text animal. He…

ER: Yes.

Dr. Phil: That was his lifeline to the world. He…

ER: Exactly.

Dr. Phil: He was texting. So right up ‘till 9:30 he’s texting and then just zip… zero… So he could of gone to sleep, right?

ER: 9:30 seems a little early for Dylan, but…ummm

Dr. Phil: Okay, what time would he usually go to sleep?

ER: Probably about 11, midnight, somewhere around there

Dr. Phil: So 9:30 would be early.

Scroll down near the end of the page to the quick reply text box, the go advanced button is below the text box. Click the Go Advanced, scroll down past the text box. The manage attachments button is in the additional options section under attach files. I hope that helps; I am horrible with "directions".

Well, duhhh on me, lol. I used to call these lapses, "blonde moments"....now I just blame old age! :floorlaugh:

Thanks!

I can't believe I taught somebody something about the computer :floorlaugh:

Good job, NC.....but those videos make me cry and :please::please:

Night all....got a long drive tomorrow....NC - will be vacationing in your sister state, SC

You guys better find Dylan!

sKore

Drive safe! And darn it, this year it's unusually cold right now...of course, cold is relative, but we're only in the 50's for daytime highs...usually much warmer by March 1st. But I'm originally from northern Michigan, (about 6 miles south of the Canadian border), so even this is good compared to what I'm used to!

Elaine also seemed to confirm that on Dr Phil. The transcript for that portion of the show was posted a couple pages back, IIRC. I'll try to find it.

No need to look for me. That's where our convo began. :). I disagree about the interpretation of Elaine's comments.

Facts continued to take a backseat to rumor and innuendo as the second and final segment of Dr. Phil McGraw's interview with Elaine and Mark Redwine, parents of missing 14-year-old Dylan Redwine, aired Wednesday.

The first segment, which was broadcast Tuesday, resembled an embittered amateur boxing match, with Elaine and Mark Redwine, who are divorced, repeatedly accusing each other of foul play.

snipped

both his ex-wives and an older son with Elaine, Cory Redwine, stopped just short of accusing him of murder.

snipped

Despite the flood of tips, Bender said misinformation about the case abounds, its circulation quickened by social media.

On Wednesday, Bender said several TV stations had called the Sheriff's Office about a rumor that Dylan's body had been found.

The rumor originated on the “Find Missing Dylan Redwine” Facebook page, with a posting that said cadaver dogs hired by the Redwines “obviously think there is a cadaver in the lake.”

Bender said the dogs had been wrong before, and Dylan remained officially at large.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...earance-delivers-drama--#sthash.XJUGDjPY.dpuf

Did anyone find out if there were insurance policies on Dylan?

Some people always say follow the money. It seems as though no other leads have panned out for us.

We don't even have to look at life insurance to follow the money.
Elaine's child support to mr was being cut off.
mr was going to have to start paying Elaine child support.

I agree that money (or what it represents) could play a large part in this.

While I am glad, of course, for the much increased interest in Dylan, I can just imagine the "tips" LE is having to deal with. Tips in Kyron's case topped 3000 in number early on, and we know how that has worked out. Sadly, there are a lot of people who just cannot seem to resist calling in "suggestions" for LE, dreams, visions, and just plain want to chat about the case. I did some volunteer work in a tip line years ago, long before the internet made it so much worse, and it was unbelievable what LE has to deal with. The "bigger" the case, the more loonies want to take part.

But of course they all have to be examined, as you never know.

We don't even have to look at life insurance to follow the money.
Elaine's child support to mr was being cut off.
mr was going to have to start paying Elaine child support.

I agree that money (or what it represents) could play a large part in this.

Sadly, the stats about murdered pregnant women show, from what I have read, that the dread of child support is often the motive. (Scott Peterson being an exception, in this, as in so many ways.)

Thank you. I totally agree.

It showed the true Mark, the Mark people have been talking about for 3 months. The Mark that put HIMSELF FIRST before his children and the one on his watch happens to be missing.

It is very, very embarrasing for a child (small or grown) to have a parent show up hungover/intoxicated to a public event.....and that is never, ever forgotten.....yes, speaking from experience

I've noticed a single pic of a younger Dylan on the table inside MR house, You would think he would've had pics of his children on the walls or tables, Not just a single pic of a much younger Dylan.

Wonder if he's always had it on the table, or he placed Dylan's pic there for the purpose of being interviewed.

And his Remark about Dylan arriving without a jacket, MR was at Walmart that night shopping, Apparently MR wasn't concerned about it then !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr