CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:saber: Do I need to borrow Kimster's Ray Gun?

:nurse:Nurse's Needle?

:viking:eek:r something else?

Knockoff the Facebook discussion please!!

Thanks ~ :blowkiss:

:saber: Do I need to borrow Kimster's Ray Gun?

:nurse:Nurse's Needle?

:viking:eek:r something else?

Knockoff the Facebook discussion please!!

Thanks ~ :blowkiss:

:waitasec: haven't seen anyone doing that for awhile...?? :dunno:

So if I am understanding you correctly, if a person displays 5 traits out of (a) disorder and only 3 out of (b) disorder than they are diagnosed with b. Right? Not a & b?

I agree it doesn't matter with respect to Dylan, I was just getting confused and wasn't sure. In my little world, I just say that they are freaking nuts and it kind of covers all the disorders. It's nice to know that some are peanuts and some are walnuts. Thank you for clearing it up.

Yes, no, maybe? Just MOO from my very limited education in this area of the field, you (generally speaking) could be diagnosed with both or neither depending on the number of symptoms exhibited for each in addition to frequency and severity - MOO MOO MOO. My focus with school is autism in children, so that's pretty much the only population and disorder I study and incorporate into my studies, so I am going off what I know with diagnosing only autism, Asperger's, and related disorders.

BBM

That made me laugh :) Kinda reminds me of the Almond Joy/Mounds commercials for some reason - I think it's the talk of nuts.

Oh boy, I go out shopping for a new tv, living room furniture and a new bed (yayy tax return!!) and come back to pages to read.

I've basically skimmed but I'm assuming we haven't heard anymore about the dogs hitting on the ice? Or about the possible sighting. (I don't think this is the FB discussion the mod was posting about. If it does please let me know and I will edit ASAP!)

Reading this forum and the FB page have basically become the first and last thing I do before/after bed. Every time I see Dylan's missing poster, which is becoming increasingly frequent, my heart just aches for this family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TES has gained a reputation as a well-equipped organization which can deploy on short notice resources such as radar, sonar, scuba diving or SAR dog teams, and vehicles ranging from all-terrain vehicles to boats to aircraft to remotely operated vehicles.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_EquuSearch"]Texas EquuSearch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] BBM

"Tuesday was the seventh day of diving for Texas Equusearch" link

So, they do have divers/diving contacts!

New phrase for the WS lexicon?

feel free to quote me.....once in awhile I come up with a funny

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't remember which WS posted this but I saved it:

She is so nuts squirrels would run the other way

Never could figure out how to put a video on a thread here... Anyone? Was just trying to post a tear-jerker video of Dylan.

Never could figure out how to put a video on a thread here... Anyone? Was just trying to post a tear-jerker video of Dylan.

I think you have to use advanced posting, scroll down to manage attachments, and link it that way. I've never used it to post a video, but I have with pictures. Anyone else know?

Sorry, IDK. Say something about FB real quick and our angel will swoop in, then you can ask her! :D J/K! :angel:

I think you have to use advanced posting, scroll down to manage attachments, and link it that way. I've never used it to post a video, but I have with pictures. Anyone else know?

:floorlaugh: Ok...scroll down where? I don't see any "manage attachments", LOL :waitasec:

Sorry, IDK. Say something about FB real quick and our angel will swoop in, then you can ask her! :D J/K! :angel:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCXoTio62kg"]Hope for Dylan Redwine - YouTube[/ame]

feel free to quote me.....once in awhile I come up with a funny

I don't remember which WS posted this but I saved it:

She is so nuts squirrels would run the other way

That just made my night!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha Seek, thanks for the confidence, but I am not sure that I know how to post one myself. I wasn't planning to admit that :innocent:and I was just trying to figure it out, so I could help NC, when I saw your post. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rix17