CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally home and have a good internet connection again , can somebody link me to the Dr Phil show please as i need to finally watch it. Reading about it is not the same.

TYA

RE DrPhil show, do they put past episodes on line anywhere

( for those that missed it)

If I was a wagering person

I'd wager that one more offer of a poly will be made

:shush:

I believe they have and they can't make him do it unfortunately. For me personally another poly at this point is not needed and will not do anything.

I think some more questioning might be in order though. Surely with the way MR talks and rambles and stories change, surely something has changed from his original story to LE. I personally believe he's ready to crack. And I think he was going to tell Dr Phil something off camera. JMHO!!!

Is point B the marina? If so, would T's house be on the "other side" of the lake (???) since MR said "down across from the marina"?

Respectfully disagree. Across the road from the Marina would mean T's house isn't on the lakefront, but across the road from the lakefront. Marina on the lakefront....T's house wouldn't be across the lake.

A - Mark's

B - Marina

image.jpg

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2343+County+Road+500++++Bayfield,+CO+81122&daddr=14873+County+Road+501,+Bayfield,+CO+81122&hl=en&ll=37.433295,-107.555637&spn=0.074016,0.169086&sll=37.397028,-107.561646&sspn=0.074052,0.169086&geocode=*advertiser censored*-OwId0OqW-SljX9CbQJo-hzH2WJAhlwW_eg%3BFUWiOgIdF72W-SmJ0Jd6EJw-hzGTWPHGL3mBOQ&t=h&gl=us&mra=ls&z=13"]2343 County Road 500, Bayfield, CO 81122 to 14873 County Road 501, Bayfield, CO 81122 - Google Maps[/ame]

http://www.vallecitolakechamber.com/Fishing/index.asp

There is a small map on the right of this page. Vallecito Creek and Los Pinos River are
2 of the ' branch' rivers.

In the wilderness part of the Pine River, you will find exclusively wild fish, particularly trout. In the lower two-thirds of the river you will find rainbows, brookies, browns, and cutthroats. Above Willow Park it is mostly cutthroats and brook trout. Below Flint Creek the average fish is around 8 to 10 inches and trout up to 14 inches are common. The upper Pine is entirely hike-in water.

Something called in hike in water makes me think it's only knee deep or so, correct?
Also, not to be gruesome, but I wonder if that lake has any really giant fish in it :(
I watch too much river monsters.

BBM

WOW sounds like a great place to fish!

and yes I read "hike-in water" the same way you do; knee deep or less

I do not SCHMAE - in fact, I have not seen them yet myself. I did not get to watch them when they aired.

If I find something, I will link them up.

Salem

In case the upstream links don't work, the full transcripts are available in the media thread, due to TxJan's continued hard work for Dylan, in case people hadn't seen them.

Respectfully disagree. Across the road from the Marina would mean T's house isn't on the lakefront, but across the road from the lakefront. Marina on the lakefront....T's house wouldn't be across the lake.

No problem. Just wanted to make sure with those who are better mappers than me.

I am going to take a mental break, cry some, clean house, and when my hubby gets up I'll have him check out the maps and see if he can figure out where Wendy was at (he is 100 x's better at maps then me.). I'll let you know if he figures it out. :)

:grouphug:

How about LE offering him a deal: If DR alive, you return him - no prosecution (and maybe some type of stipulation for future visits - ie supervised).

If DR deceased, you tell us where he is - some kind of reduced sentencing deal.

Colorado does give lesser sentences/charges if the kidnapped person is returned alive or unharmed -

A person committing first degree kidnapping is guilty of a class 1 felony if the victim suffered bodily injury. However a person convicted of first degree kidnapping shall not be awarded death penalty if the person kidnapped was liberated alive prior to the conviction of the defendant.

If the victim was liberated unharmed, prior to the conviction of person who kidnapped, then the offender is guilty of a class 2 felony.

- See more at: http://kidnapping.uslegal.com/state...idnappingabduction-laws/#sthash.edoPeyxH.dpuf

:floorlaugh:

I can't help but laugh about the absurdity, but when I saw MR attempt to argue with Elaine about the distance and then saw DP get out the Google Map and show everyone it was 5.9 miles, it was comical and sad at the same time. That man will attempt to discredit her at every turn, but when he's caught in his own web he just goes on to spin and talk about something else. What a mess. No wonder everyone is still on day one.

DR Phil's map had T's location

so where is the marina in reference to that

I''m guessing DR P had correct location for T

I personally think IF MR did do something to Dylan the stress and pressure has got to be incredible right now. It might be a good time for LE to do a little more questioning if ya know what I mean? I do think he might eventually confess if the pressure gets to be too much. Honestly with what the community and everyone thinks, he might figure he'd be better off behind bars (if he did do it).

Colorado does give lesser sentences/charges if the kidnapped person is returned alive or unharmed -

A person committing first degree kidnapping is guilty of a class 1 felony if the victim suffered bodily injury. However a person convicted of first degree kidnapping shall not be awarded death penalty if the person kidnapped was liberated alive prior to the conviction of the defendant.

If the victim was liberated unharmed, prior to the conviction of person who kidnapped, then the offender is guilty of a class 2 felony.

- See more at: http://kidnapping.uslegal.com/state...idnappingabduction-laws/#sthash.edoPeyxH.dpuf

That would be after an arrest...and conviction. TXJan was inquiring about a deal now...not later, which wouldn't be possible now.
Just clarifying my previous comment.

DR Phil's map had T's location

so where is the marina in reference to that

I''m guessing DR P had correct location for T

I could not zoom in on Dr P's map enough to even see the lake so I have no clue. But I don't think we're allowed to sleuth T's exact address. We know it's close to the marina so that's good enough for me. I just wanted a general idea. North, south, east, west etc.

I can't help but laugh about the absurdity, but when I saw MR attempt to argue with Elaine about the distance and then saw DP get out the Google Map and show everyone it was 5.9 miles, it was comical and sad at the same time. That man will attempt to discredit her at every turn, but when he's caught in his own web he just goes on to spin and talk about something else. What a mess. No wonder everyone is still on day one.

Like this one...lol -

MR:
Well, now she said to the end of the road….

Dr. Phil:
Well, I don’t know where… about the end of the road, but this is 5.9 miles which doesn’t seem like all that far to me …I don’t know if that’s uphill or downhill, but…

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30241&d=1361999120

Jumping off of the post and adding a few of my thoughts.

I'm not believing any account given by MR, I am believing the accounts given by LE and my common sense, which IMO are:
Dylan got picked up at the airport
Dylan went to Walmart
(I don't know for sure if Dylan went to Mickey D's because there is no video but I do believe MR went to Mickey D's and has a receipt)
Dylan wanted to go his friends house, early in the morning and his friend was expecting him.
Dylan's phone stopped at 8
There was an electronic communication at 938 either to or from something related to Dylan
Dylan was reported missing around 430 Monday.

Other than that, my beliefs are:
A child anxious to see his friends, would not walk 6 miles one way and 6 miles back another way, then 18 miles to another friends house carrying everything he had and not be seen by one single person.
A child would most likely call for a ride from the parents of his friends if a ride was not available
Even SO's and RSO's leave a trace when grabbing a child, I have not heard of a time when everything (meaning when a person is carrying a purse, backpack, books, on a bike, whatever) was taken and something wasn't dropped.
A child that is mid conversation with a buddy, doesn't just stop
Animals do not eat back packs, cell phones, chargers, clothing or ipads and they don't drag bodies with all the belongings for distances so great that searchers can't find a trace.
A child is not going to walk in the woods 18 miles to a friends house when the street is the less cumberson route
People eliminate themselves as suspects not continue to appear to be suspect
Kids just don't disappear, they are disappeared by someone

All MOO, my common sense and my experiences. I don't believe any version given by MR, there are just too many different ones so I personally can't take any of them. Please note that I am NOT indicating that I have common sense and others do or do not. Each has their own and each is respected by me.

*applauds*

the thanks button was not enough

I personally think IF MR did do something to Dylan the stress and pressure has got to be incredible right now. It might be a good time for LE to do a little more questioning if ya know what I mean? I do think he might eventually confess if the pressure gets to be too much. Honestly with what the community and everyone thinks, he might figure he'd be better off behind bars (if he did do it).

I'm with you on that comment. A lot of things have come to light since the Dr. Phil show. I get the feeling that MR isn't "safe" even when he's working. Life is going to be very difficult for him....at best. Perhaps LE also recognizes this and they are just letting time work in their favor....:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill