CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd need some uninterrupted time to go back through each of MR's video interviews to see where he said that. It was in a video interview though. DR was supposed to be with him for a week. not a short time IMO.

Yes you are correct. That is what he said. It's in the transcripts.

I believe Elaine and Cory were going to drive and pick Dylan up. Don't ask for a link and you can take it as rumor if you like but I did read this somewhere. And it makes sense to me. Thus the one way airfare. Mark tried to explain that he was only responsible for getting Dylan to Durango and Elaine was responsible for getting him back home.

No I saw 2 excavation companies on MR's road though !

LOL I thought we were supposed to look at the lake web cam. Sure wish it was working. I'd like to know if there are any searches going on and WHERE?

Salem do you know of a better source than the ustream to watch the 2 dr phil shows in their entirety ? I figure they must be somewhere by now ! TIA

I do not SCHMAE - in fact, I have not seen them yet myself. I did not get to watch them when they aired.

If I find something, I will link them up.

Salem

Didn't MR say that monday morning he was calling Dylan to see what he needed from the store ? Or texting him to tell him what to get from the store?

MR stated texting Dylan.

I also stated how it appeared MR texting Dylan knowing the spotty cell coverage, it just appeared that MR was playing it off, the same way Family members attempt to stage alibis.

I've left guest at my house, and even younger aged guest, and the home phone would've been my way of contacting them, If he was concerned about Dylan, he would have tried calling Dylan's cell, __ Yet there's never been any statements that MR stated he received Dylan's voicemail, or voicemail box was full, or it never rang. MR used the easiest excuse claiming he only texted Dylan.

Heck im not even sure about later on that day if he even tried calling Dylan's Cell.

Lol...no! We can't sleuth T's address so I was showing the distance between Mark's house, imagine T 5.9 miles and then Vallecito lake.

ETA - A is Vallecito Lake, not T

Oh ok. So the purple is Marks?

Lol...no! We can't sleuth T's address so I was showing the distance between Mark's house, imagine T 5.9 miles and then Vallecito lake.

ETA - A is Vallecito Lake, not T

Although we don't know the specific address, we can get a better approximation by pinpointing where the marina is.

On Dr. P, Mark did say:

MR:
One of his friends lives up at the lake where I live, and it’s right across from the marina, so it’s not a very far distance for him have…to try to reach out to his friend who lives up at the lake.

MR:
Right in front of the lake…

AND from Melissa B's interview:

So, I stopped by his friend T’s house, down across from the marina up here at the lake, and nobody answered the door.

I'd need some uninterrupted time to go back through each of MR's video interviews to see where he said that. It was in a video interview though. DR was supposed to be with him for a week. not a short time IMO.

No need, absentia. Transcript and quote already provided. :)

I am going to take a mental break, cry some, clean house, and when my hubby gets up I'll have him check out the maps and see if he can figure out where Wendy was at (he is 100 x's better at maps then me.). I'll let you know if he figures it out. :)

As I said on the previous thread, I find it strange that we all seem to be believing this account from MR ... but not believing anything else he says! I wonder why that is. There may never have been a lift offered for all we know.
Jumping off of the post and adding a few of my thoughts.

I'm not believing any account given by MR, I am believing the accounts given by LE and my common sense, which IMO are:
Dylan got picked up at the airport
Dylan went to Walmart
(I don't know for sure if Dylan went to Mickey D's because there is no video but I do believe MR went to Mickey D's and has a receipt)
Dylan wanted to go his friends house, early in the morning and his friend was expecting him.
Dylan's phone stopped at 8
There was an electronic communication at 938 either to or from something related to Dylan
Dylan was reported missing around 430 Monday.

Other than that, my beliefs are:
A child anxious to see his friends, would not walk 6 miles one way and 6 miles back another way, then 18 miles to another friends house carrying everything he had and not be seen by one single person.
A child would most likely call for a ride from the parents of his friends if a ride was not available
Even SO's and RSO's leave a trace when grabbing a child, I have not heard of a time when everything (meaning when a person is carrying a purse, backpack, books, on a bike, whatever) was taken and something wasn't dropped.
A child that is mid conversation with a buddy, doesn't just stop
Animals do not eat back packs, cell phones, chargers, clothing or ipads and they don't drag bodies with all the belongings for distances so great that searchers can't find a trace.
A child is not going to walk in the woods 18 miles to a friends house when the street is the less cumberson route
People eliminate themselves as suspects not continue to appear to be suspect
Kids just don't disappear, they are disappeared by someone

All MOO, my common sense and my experiences. I don't believe any version given by MR, there are just too many different ones so I personally can't take any of them. Please note that I am NOT indicating that I have common sense and others do or do not. Each has their own and each is respected by me.

I have been trying to think of what (if anything) might be done next to try to ensure that Dylan's case does not go the way of so many others, i.e the limbo of Haleigh, Hailey, Kyron, Ayla, Lisa, Joshua,etc.

Most of these other cases had national media, appearances on "Oprah" or "GMA" for example, high interest locally and online, lots of tips, false sightings, animosity between adults in the case, issues with lie detector tests, in other words, they have a lot in common, including at least one adult caretaker who cannot be ruled out. As of now, these children have have been missing from over a year to just over four years. I remember when those cases were all new, never imagining it was possible that they would not be found.

Seems like another thing they have in common is very little communication by LE to public, although in Ayla's case, the police have been more vocal than most and their suspicions against her father made plain.

Anyone have any ideas? For those who believe MR is the "key", what, if anything could bring him to confess? Or if he is not the perp, is there a way (other than an LD) that he could somehow "clear" himself, so as to not be in the way of a solution? I am generally the resident pessimist, due to the lack of resolutions in the cases I follow closely, but am really trying to hold onto hope that Dylan won't become a member of my "list" of stuck cases.

SALEM
Last edited by Salem; Today at 01:14 PM. Reason: The exGF is NOT sleuthable here. Thanks.

Salem, will there be a time that she could be sleuthed due to the unexplained appearance, and carbon copy defense ? Of course I respect the rules set in place, it would seem that a person appearing and making statements concerning a missing child's disappearance and the surrounding events, and her knowledge of Dylan the way she appeared suddenly with never a mention concerning her prior statements.

I'm not disrespecting your rules, so please try understanding, Thank You !!

I have been trying to think of what (if anything) might be done next to try to ensure that Dylan's case does not go the way of so many others, i.e the limbo of Haleigh, Hailey, Kyron, Ayla, Lisa, Joshua,etc.

Most of these other cases had national media, appearances on "Oprah" or "GMA" for example, high interest locally and online, lots of tips, false sightings, animosity between adults in the case, issues with lie detector tests, in other words, they have a lot in common, including at least one adult caretaker who cannot be ruled out. As of now, these children have have been missing from over a year to just over four years. I remember when those cases were all new, never imagining it was possible that they would not be found.

Seems like another thing they have in common is very little communication by LE to public, although in Ayla's case, the police have been more vocal than most and their suspicions against her father made plain.

Anyone have any ideas? For those who believe MR is the "key", what, if anything could bring him to confess? Or if he is not the perp, is there a way (other than an LD) that he could somehow "clear" himself, so as to not be in the way of a solution? I am generally the resident pessimist, due to the lack of resolutions in the cases I follow closely, but am really trying to hold onto hope that Dylan won't become a member of my "list" of stuck cases.

How about LE offering him a deal: If DR alive, you return him - no prosecution (and maybe some type of stipulation for future visits - ie supervised).

If DR deceased, you tell us where he is - some kind of reduced sentencing deal.

Surely if Mark went to Tristins house then he would of known the distance as he had gone there to see if Dylan was there?

How about LE offering him a deal: If DR alive, you return him - no prosecution (and maybe some type of stipulation for future visits - ie supervised).

If DR deceased, you tell us where he is - some kind of reduced sentencing deal.

Unfortunately, that wouldn't be up to LE. That would be an issue for the DA...but without an arrest, (which would also have to involve the DA with regard to having enough evidence), no deal could be offered.
In other words, LE needs enough information to satisfy the DA prior to an arrest. If the DA has enough evidence, why would he (or should he) make a plea deal? Catch 22, IMO. But that is the law.

If I was a wagering person

I'd wager that one more offer of a poly will be made

:shush:

Surely if Mark went to Tristins house then he would of known the distance as he had gone there to see if Dylan was there?

Well you would think that also being a truck driver he would have a pretty good idea of distance and also being from the area. Apparently not because he said no way was it 6 miles.

Well you would think that also being a truck driver he would have a pretty good idea of distance and also being from the area. Apparently not because he said no way was it 6 miles.

:great: It wasn't! It was 5.9 miles...! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member