CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I was under the impression that they used scent dogs in the first couple of days. But I was referring to the 2nd search of the house and the trucks. Neither type of dog would have been much use in the trucks, because they were impounding them in order to do an extensive search for forensic evidence and the dogs might contaminate anything they did find. Same with the house, if they're going to do a forensics search they don't need the dogs trampling over potential evidence.

So you don't think cadaver dogs were likely ever used in his house or vehicles? Interesting.

Ok, thanks. But we still don't know exactly how much he actually bought. I'm sure LE does. I know that people will often say a couple days or a day or two when they actually buy way more than that. Just saying.

It couldn't have been too much food because if they stopped at WalMart Sunday night to "pick up a few things" and then, as MR claimed, he was texting Dylan the next morning to see about what else to pick up from WalMart....

Ok, folks, I really need some help here. Whether it is the North side or the East side makes a huge difference and I'm just not seeing where she says that they hit on the North side. I do see where it says they hit on the East side.

Can someone point me to information that states the North side? We've got the East side quoted all over the thread, so I don't know that we need to re-post those? Or maybe we do, with all the confusion going on.

TIA

See my post above. She only refers to the 5 branch rivers flowing in ' closer to the east side'. She never says on the east side of lake and never says anything about the campground. The five rivers flow in from north, like i guess all rivers flow into a lake, so that is where the north side is coming from. It's where the 5 rivers come in but the easter HALF of the north side of the lake. That's all I got . But it looks like a really murky , almost swampy area !

Sorry SARX ,, I hope that didn't sound short and snippy. I'm confused too but can only go by Wendys words as to what happened !

Thank You for the update as i had missed this bit of news. Glad to see they are still getting interviews. Even tho i cant see Mark doing another one in a hurry :cow:

You're welcome. :) Lol! I think you're right about Mark! (Unless he thinks he can repair some of the damage with one of the less astute journalists he's already spoken to??)

Speaking of which, there was one article that said LE would be searching this weekend. If so, I wonder when/where? Maybe we'll hear about it afterward??

It couldn't have been too much food because if they stopped at WalMart Sunday night to "pick up a few things" and then, as MR claimed, he was texting Dylan the next morning to see about what else to pick up from WalMart....

I was trying to remember if he actually said 'walmart' for Monday morning.

Ugh, this is why the use of coordinates is a beautiful thing.

Any locals here? Is the inlet area at the NORTH end called 5 branches by locals (cuz it is NOT called that on the map)

I am really trying to figure this all out and sincerely hope that her logs have more concise information.

Ok, folks, I really need some help here. Whether it is the North side or the East side makes a huge difference and I'm just not seeing where she says that they hit on the North side. I do see where it says they hit on the East side.

Can someone point me to information that states the North side? We've got the East side quoted all over the thread, so I don't know that we need to re-post those? Or maybe we do, with all the confusion going on.

TIA

Thank you! This is what I've been trying to figure out. I can see where the 5 rivers come into the lake at the extreme north end but that is not the east. Unless she was searching around this area then as she moved east they got hits? I'm just trying to determine where exactly these hits were. Then somebody else last night said Katt confirmed it was at the dam. Huh?

See my post above. She only refers to the 5 branch rivers flowing in ' closer to the east side'. She never says on the east side of lake and never says anything about the campground. The five rivers flow in from north, like i guess all rivers flow into a lake, so that is where the north side is coming from. It's where the 5 rivers come in but the easter HALF of the north side of the lake. That's all I got . But it looks like a really murky , almost swampy area !

Sorry SARX ,, I hope that didn't sound short and snippy. I'm confused too but can only go by Wendys words as to what happened !

Yes this area looks very shallow and swampy.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/d...search-for-boy

"What we did is we moved it closer to east side of lake where the five branch rivers flow into each on that side and we had many alerts going off there." Wendy Kessenger

This is the confusion. If you look at the map the 5 branch rivers are at the north end of the lake.

I see the 5 little rivers at the North end but I don't see where they are called 5 branch rivers?

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/d...search-for-boy

"What we did is we moved it closer to east side of lake where the five branch rivers flow into each on that side and we had many alerts going off there." Wendy Kessenger

This is the confusion. If you look at the map the 5 branch rivers are at the north end of the lake.

Hi there! Do happen to be local? And if so, can you confirm that the rivers on the North end are in fact referred to as the 5 branch rivers?
TIA

Well if Wendy is talking about the extreme north end and LE got hits at the extreme south end then I don't think one has anything to do with the other. That's a 7.5 mile span. Would you agree sarx?

Ok, so maybe she started at the north end and made her way down the north east side??

Hi there! Do happen to be local? And if so, can you confirm that the rivers on the North end are in fact referred to as the 5 branch rivers?
TIA

No, I am not local. I was only looking at the maps.

where's that post by Ransom

IIRC dont those 5 branch rivers each have their own name?

Ok, so maybe she started at the north end and made her way down the north east side??

LOL who knows? I specifically was wondering how far away distance wise were these hits from the separate hits back in Nov. I know the hits in Nov were on the south end near the dam. I don't know exactly where except on the south end near the dam. I guess I'm trying to figure out if these separate hits could be related.

I see the 5 little rivers at the North end but I don't see where they are called 5 branch rivers?

Well I think a branch is a common term for any small river that feeds into a larger river or lake. I don't know that they are ' named' that necessarily. Someone many posts ago put up the names of those rivers. I can't recall but one is called Vallecito river.

where's that post by Ransom

IIRC dont those 5 branch rivers each have their own name?

Yes, they do, one was Berri, lol, without coffee that's all I can remember.

I'm not sure that Ransom ever referred to them as 5 Branches????

LOL who knows? I specifically was wondering how far away distance wise were these hits from the separate hits back in Nov. I know the hits in Nov were on the south end near the dam. I don't know exactly where except on the south end near the dam. I guess I'm trying to figure out if these separate hits could be related.

Either way, the hits are not connected IMO. Either they are hitting on two different things, or at least one of them is making a false hit (or both for that matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel