CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
right, and all the dog hits were by the dam. so it must not be the 5 branches camp area. it must be the north end of the lake right at the dam. the picture is painted pretty clearly.

The dam is at the south end of the lake.

right, and all the dog hits were by the dam. so it must not be the 5 branches camp area. it must be the north end of the lake right at the dam. the picture is painted pretty clearly.
The dam is at the south end, not the north end.

I understand all of that. I also understand that Lawyers look for people that have no opinion or prior knowledge of a crime. How on earth is MR going to get a fair trial, which everyone is entitled to guilty or not.

The post I made was not intended to inflame or upset anyone and I apologise if it has done so. I am at a loss though as to explain why its ok to say that he is guilty, but it doesn't seem to be accepted to say that he may be innocent. Call it playing devils advocate, call it what you will. My end goal is DR being brought home.

I know what you mean. And once again, how all this is going to find Dylan I have no idea. Dylan is missing, Dylan should be the focus, Dylan needs to be found. Dylan needs to come home. Dylan.

From MoneyGirls post above..

Many people assume when I don't trust someone that it means I believe they are guilty of a crime. That is an incorrect assumption. A person can be inconsistent and uninvolved, or inconsistent and knowledgeable of more facts than they are letting on, or inconsistent and involved. I am not psychic and do not claim to know what inconsistencies ultimately reveal.

Maybe ER has more facts than we do. :moo::moo:

Can you point me to what article talks about the dog scratching at the ice? It is very unusual for an HRD dog to have an "active" alert (scratching, jumping, digging, etc). Generally these dogs have a "passive" alert (sit, down, stand and hold, etc) so as not to potentially destroy anything.

http://www.jocosarblog.org/jocosarblog/2013/03/k-9-rescue-team-returns-from-redwine-search.html

"What we did was a process of elimination of areas," said Kessinger.

Earlier this week Sabre picked up on a scent on the east side of Vallecito lake despite all the snow and ice.

"Sabre absolutely went crazy there, he had bark alerts in the water, he was scratching at the ice through the snow there," she said.

( I apologize if another member has already provided this information, it's difficult knowing unless i read this forum in Reverse )

No, I think they are saying in it. They posted pix on their FB showing the dog alerting on holes drilled in the ice on the lake.

So, did they drill holes where the first dogs alerted?

Ahhh, I was thinking that a massive lake that size, two lots of different dogs alerting in the same place was pretty conclusive. But, if they were led to where the first dogs picked something up, then its not quite so impressive, if you get what I mean.

Whatever the first dogs found, the second lot of dogs is also interested by .... but if they were led to it, its not quite the same for me as if they had picked up the scent from a distance away and pinpointed that area.

Probably doesn't make any difference, and they've both alerted to the same thing - but would a body stay in the same place for 3 months, unless it was heavily weighed down? Or could it be something else that is stuck there? How often are these dogs mistaken with what they pick up as human remains?

This is a little off track here but I just wanted to say this.

When doing a puzzle with my little one I say to her "Just because it looks like a piece fits, doesn't mean it does. You have to put it together with all the other pieces, because if you try to force it you will get stuck"

I guess the reason I bring this up is because it concerns me that it is too easy to pigeonhole something just because it looks like it fits.

Tunnel Vision is extremely easy to have in situations like this and while I believe that LE is 100% above board and working to the best of their ability I do acknowledge that they are only human. The parents of Sheena Morris can attest to this without a doubt.

I believe that MR is an individual who does not fit into the normal thread of society. Do I believe that he could harm his son? I cannot answer that because I do not know him personally or his background other than what has been portrayed through the media.

AZgrandma I understand that you have lived with this man and I am in no way trying to discount your experiences with him or disrespect the input you have had into giving some insight into MR. Please accept that with the sincerity it is intended with.

I worry that because of the intense attention placed on MR, right or wrong, it has taken the focus off other possibilities.

Again as stated before I am not defending MR and if he is guilty than I will happily eat my words. What I am defending is an individuals right to innocent until proven guilty. I know everyone's hearts and minds are set on finding Dylan, but I wonder if anyone has given any thought to the affect the <modsnip> blaming is having on MR if indeed he is just a man who has a missing child.

But there is more to it than him just being a man who has a missing child. It is his own past actions that have made people suspicious of him, including those closest to him. He needs to take responsibility for those actions. Not every parent who is the last to see their missing child, comes under this much scrutiny.

Most have some family and friends that stand by them and publicly support them. But his own volatile past is now getting in his way. And that is his own fault.

I have no guilt or shame about voicing my suspicions towards him. If he had not told so many inconsistent stories, and not said so many hinky things, and not had such a shady past, and if he had agreed to take a poly to clear himself, then he wouodnt be dealing with so much criticism now.

I understand what you are saying but my problem is he's just not acting like a man with a missing child. If he were innocent IMO he would take the polygraph so that everyone would stop wasting their time focusing on him to find his child. If I were in his shoes and I were innocent I wouldn't give a rats you know what what people were saying about me I would be doing everything in my power to find my child.

Thank You. :goodpost:

The reports of where she was were ambiguous but I believe that the main area she was speaking of would of been down around the Mushroom Lane area where there are 5 rivers.

I don't believe she was referring to the 5 Branches campground. That was my take on it.

ETA Link

http://goo.gl/maps/FxYre

ETA 2 There were actually 2 places she was referring to.

Dang now i have myself confused sheeeesssshhhhh

It was BH question about the trip to T's house:

Dr. Phil:
BH (MR&#8217;s 1st wife), you&#8217;ve been watching everything that has transpired here, everything that&#8217;s been talked about. What did you want to add to this conversation?

BH &#8211; MR&#8217;s first wife:
I would just like to have, or to hear Mark say what happened. There&#8217;s so many questions, and the stories keep changing, and that&#8217;s why people are looking at you?

MR:
The story&#8217;s not changing&#8230;

CR:
Oh really?

Dr. Phil:
What are you hearing changed, BH?

Your story has changed&#8230;

MR:
No it hasn&#8217;t! In what way? Specifically, in what way has my story changed?

You said you went to T&#8217;s house and talked to him and he didn&#8217;t see Dylan. Your next story was that you went to T&#8217;s house and nobody was there, so &#8230;how could you talk to somebody that isn&#8217;t there&#8230;

MR:
To respond to that, if I may, I attempted to go to T&#8217;s house to talk to him but he didn&#8217;t answer the door. I assumed that possibly him and Dylan were at the lake. You know the fishing pole has never been found&#8230;I assumed that maybe that was a possibility. Do I know for a fact that he had a fishing pole? Absolutely not&#8230;

CR:
When you go into your house the fishing pole is in the garage. You didn&#8217;t walk through the garage and into the house before you went into the house...

MR:
There&#8217;s several places that that fishing pole is&#8230; it was either next to the TV

CR:
It&#8217;s always in the garage. Then how come that&#8217;s the first &#8230;you noticed that before his bike? Before his footprints?

MR:
Well, you sure know a lot, you sure&#8230;

CR:
I&#8217;ve investigated it in my mind since this happened.

MR:
Well, boy, then why do we have legal enf&#8230; or law enforcement involved when we got you two&#8230;

CR:
Because they have to deal with people like you who won&#8217;t tell them the answers&#8230; who won&#8217;t cooperate&#8230;

OMG.

Perfect example of how 'cunning' MR is. His son is making very good points about the fishing pole being kept in the garage, and how would he have noticed so quickly it was missing,and about the lack of footprints etc, ----

And how does MR respond? Does he answer these questions? NO.
He pivots, and ridicules and insults CR and his mom.
[Well, boy, then why do we have legal enf&#8230; or law enforcement involved when we got you two&#8230;]

That is so rude and condescending. And he is on national television. He is a very crude and twisted father, imo.

But there is more to it than him just being a man who has a missing child. It is his own past actions that have made people suspicious of him, including those closest to him. He needs to take responsibility for those actions. Not every parent who is the last to see their missing child, comes under this much scrutiny.

Most have some family and friends that stand by them and publicly support them. But his own volatile past is now getting in his way. And that is his own fault.

I have no guilt or shame about voicing my suspicions towards him. If he had not told so many inconsistent stories, and not said so many hinky things, and not had such a shady past, and if he had agreed to take a poly to clear himself, then he wouodnt be dealing with so much criticism now.

I'm not a fan of MR, but a poly could falsely clear a person, or falsely implicate someone. I think the poly results could actually be a hindrance in this case.

I think some people are putting far too much weight on the polygraph situation - as if MR fails one, its case solved. Sadly until Dylan is found, there isn't much chance of that.

Honestly, for me the results of a polygraph would not clear or convict Mark in my mind. It was the fact that he refused to take it, not even with a "My lawyer has advised me not to take one" excuse that pushed me off the fence. He was given 3 opportunities, he kept saying he would take it... and then he didn't. That coupled with his non-answers and attitude on the show speaks way more to me than any result he would have gotten if he had taken it.

I came away from the show convinced that Mark knows something he isn't telling. And I came to that conclusion because of his actions, his words, and his constant changing of his mind on whether he would or would not take the polygraph. JMO

I have just one question which may or may not have been answered previously. Did anyone ever check if the DVD they were watching was in the dvd player? My thought being is that if they watched the dvd then there is a chance it would still be in there. MR was tired that night and DR was watching the tv so once the dvd finished it would not be beyond reasonable thinking that it would still be there or there for awhile after him going missing. especially with everything that has gone on....If in fact that dvd was never watched I would not think that MR would have enough forward thinking to "stage" the dvd being in the player. JMO

Why didnt this new search team got to MRs house and search?

BBM-I wouldn't be at all surprised if an awkwardly put together text at 9:38 wasn't sent out and perhaps that is why it has been kept under wraps.

does anyone remember or have the transcript from Dr Phil where MR is talking about having gone to Tristan's. ER calls him out that first he said they were home and told him DR wasn't there and then he says no one was home. MR fumbles and talks in circles about the boys going to fish at the lake and apparently says he "didn't know if they were still in the water".
Did he actually say this? They being - fishing pole & Dylan?

I thought it was AZG that confronted Mark about Tristin.
Our little Warrior! AZG. God bless ya !

Not sure about the alert, but I thought it was said a scent is almost immediate once deceased and a decomp scent could be picked up for a long time.

I don't think it's ever been proven that MR was ordered to pay child support, if it has, please someone hook me up with that link.

MOO

Jumping off your post. Don't know CO. child support laws but here child support depends a lot on who has the child for the majority of the time. ER paid him support when they lived in the same area if she then moved and DR lived exclusively with his mom its entirely possible that he paid or was expected to pay some amount of support. MOO:twocents:

I was really proud of ER and AZG for their contributions on Dr.P

Why would she do this? Obviously she was aware of previous hits and dives and nothing found, so why try to deceive anyone? If they do bring in divers and nothing is found it would only make her dogs look bad.

Did LE ever say EXACTLY where the dogs hit back in November? I thought I read (and it was reported to be) at the dam and where Wendy is talking about is nowhere near the dam.

For the recognition & attention.

It has been know to happen, not saying that Wendy is doing this, just that it happens.

I lived in Mich when this was happened.

http://truthinjustice.org/sandra-anderson.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members