CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NC - did this come out in the Dr.P show? If not, can you link it for me? If it is not in MSM, then we shouldn't be referring to it as the ex-gf is not sleuthable.

Thanks so much!

Salem

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/28/friend-missing-boy-family-speaks

Salem I'm taking off to run errands, probably 4 hours !!

The ex GF stated she Traveled to stay with MR a week on the Dr Phil show, and on the Nancy Grace show, Nancy talked about Dylan and in the comment section The Ex GF Karen wrote a comment concerning MR House, she stated there's no cell phone service at MR house.

So they have to use FB account names to comment on the Nancy Grace comment area, and once clicking on her name, the place of her Residence displayed.

Above I included the link, I'm taking off and will read the rest later !!

http://www.vallecitolakechamber.com/Fishing/index.asp

There is a small map on the right of this page. Vallecito Creek and Los Pinos River are
2 of the ' branch' rivers.

In the wilderness part of the Pine River, you will find exclusively wild fish, particularly trout. In the lower two-thirds of the river you will find rainbows, brookies, browns, and cutthroats. Above Willow Park it is mostly cutthroats and brook trout. Below Flint Creek the average fish is around 8 to 10 inches and trout up to 14 inches are common. The upper Pine is entirely hike-in water.

Something called in hike in water makes me think it's only knee deep or so, correct?
Also, not to be gruesome, but I wonder if that lake has any really giant fish in it :(
I watch too much river monsters.

I have wondered that too. I have seen shows about giant catfish out west (don't believe it was Co. though), that it has been said when people drown, the bodies are often not found...due to the catfish. ..

And I do watch river monsters...and

o/t - don't you just love Jeremy Wade?

I am stuck on a few things -

- Time changed from 6:30 to 7:30.
- The travel back and forth into town doesn't fit.
- Mark was back home on Saturday, Dylan was originally supposed to fly in on Saturday.
- What did Mark do on Saturday since Dylan wasn't with him? Walmart, sleep, etc...

Well that' a whole other can of worms :)

I'm pretty sure we have confirmed that the message was outgoing not incoming.

Some think it was sent via Dylan's phone while others believe it was sent via Dylan's iPod.

So I'll leave it at that.

I'm scared of the content of that last message...... which may be why we've not seen it . :(

I have wondered that too. I have seen shows about giant catfish out west (don't believe it was Co. though), that it has been said when people drown, the bodies are often not found...due to the catfish. ..

And I do watch river monsters...and

o/t - don't you just love Jeremy Wade?

He used to creep me out, but he's growing on me :what:

Just started to watch part one and already i am like "huh"

Mark is surprised that Elaine called her lawyer first?! , maybe it is because you have hidden your children before and she had no idea if you was pulling the same stunt again!

So it makes sense you would get legal advice on it IMO

Well that' a whole other can of worms :)

I'm pretty sure we have confirmed that the message was outgoing not incoming.

Some think it was sent via Dylan's phone while others believe it was sent via Dylan's iPod.

So I'll leave it at that.

There is possibly another message after R's text to Dylan and that message was either never received or hasn't been shared publicly.

SALEM
Last edited by Salem; Today at 01:14 PM. Reason: The exGF is NOT sleuthable here. Thanks.

Salem, will there be a time that she could be sleuthed due to the unexplained appearance, and carbon copy defense ? Of course I respect the rules set in place, it would seem that a person appearing and making statements concerning a missing child's disappearance and the surrounding events, and her knowledge of Dylan the way she appeared suddenly with never a mention concerning her prior statements.

I'm not disrespecting your rules, so please try understanding, Thank You !!

Hi Ronald - firs, you are always welcome to ask any mod ANY question about the rules or mod decisions, but it is best to handle them through the pm system, so as not to disrupt the thread.

But.... I do want to answer your question here, because I see that other posters have some of the same questions.

The ex-gf is off limits as an "innocent" person for sleuthing. However, you may certainly discuss anything that was reported in MSM or that she said in MSM - we just can't sleuth her at this time. If that changes, or you see changed circumstances, alert a Mod and we will take another look at the subject.

We try to stay flexible, while respecting the many players that may be involved in a case, so the rules can be a bit fluid at times. That is why you may always contact a mod and state your case. If we agree, there may be a change. If not, we may ask that everyone continue to wait and see how something plays out.

Hope that helps,

Salem

I was confused by "end of the road." Which road? 501 doesn't end anywhere near there.

I would like to equip all these folks with GPS from now on, no one seems to be able to give a location description that makes sense! Next thing someone will say they found something "up over yonder or thereabouts."

I believe "end of the road" is the end of CR 500, the road Mark lives on. And I believe he was referring to the postal worker, not Elaine, when he said "she" was talking about the end of the road.

Mark's house is all the way on the northernmost end of CR 500. CR 500 runs south to CR 501, which runs west/east right above the lake. So CR 500 ends right at CR 501.

The postal worker said she saw Dylan near Dylan's house. MSM said it was on 501. I think it was katydid said the sightings were near the country market and the mexican restaurant, which are in that area where 500 runs into 501. Putting all that together, it's the end of CR 500 at CR 501 where the market and restaurant are that the postal worker sighting was.

If you look on this map at the thick black line, you can see 500 going south to 501, then 501 running east/west at the lake, and then continuing down the west side of the lake. (501A also runs east and down the eastern side of the lake. The white line on the east.)

http://www.vallecitolakechamber.com/maps/index.asp

:twocents:

I believe "end of the road" is the end of CR 500, the road Mark lives on. And I believe he was referring to the postal worker, not Elaine, when he said "she" was talking about the end of the road. They aren't referencing the postal story at that time at all. Moo
SBM

I disagree. The exchange was with Elaine and Dr Phil about whether Dylan would've walked to T's house.

MR: One of his friends lives up at the lake where I live, and it’s right across from the marina, so it’s not a very far distance for him have…to try to reach out to his friend who lives up at the lake.

Dr. Phil: Okay…

ER: 6 miles

MR: It’s NOT six miles!

ER: It is too far for Dylan, and there was no indica….

MR: It’s not 6 miles from my house to the end of the road.

ER: He would have texted somebody and had somebody come get him.

Dr. Phil: Okay…well, let me… help me out here. See if I have this uhhh correct. (Dr. Phile walks up to screen/map). This is your house, right here.

MR: That’s correct

Dr. Phil: And this is his friends house – uhhh… would this be Tristan’s house here?

MR: That would be T’s

Dr. Phil: This is his friend’s house…
link
MR: Right in front of the lake…

Dr. Phil: and… we did go to Google maps and that’s 5.9 miles.

ER: Yeaaaahhhhhh

(Sounds like audience laughter)

Dr. Phil: From here to here…

MR: Well, now she said to the end of the road….

Dr. Phil: Well, I don’t know where… about the end of the road
But this is 5.9 miles

He used to creep me out, but he's growing on me :what:

O/T - I love to fish. I like River Monsters, but I am addicted to Mudcats! Okie Noodling for Catfish. I want to experience noodling at least once in my life. I don't know how well I would do considering I don't like to bait my own hook just average fishing...lol.

I believe "end of the road" is the end of CR 500, the road Mark lives on. And I believe he was referring to the postal worker, not Elaine, when he said "she" was talking about the end of the road.

Mark's house is all the way on the northernmost end of CR 500. CR 500 runs south to CR 501, which runs west/east right above the lake. So CR 500 ends right at CR 501.

The postal worker said she saw Dylan near Dylan's house. MSM said it was on 501. I think it was katydid said the sightings were near the country market and the mexican restaurant, which are in that area where 500 runs into 501. Putting all that together, it's the end of CR 500 at CR 501 where the market and restaurant are that the postal worker sighting was.

If you look on this map at the thick black line, you can see 500 going south to 501, then 501 running east/west at the lake, and then continuing down the west side of the lake. (501A also runs east and down the eastern side of the lake. The white line on the east.)

http://www.vallecitolakechamber.com/maps/index.asp

:twocents:

That particular conversation had nothing to do with "Mail Lady". It was MR's claim to Elaine that it wasn't 6 miles to T's house and then Dr. Phil went to his Google map to point out that it was exactly 5.9 miles to T's house. MR went into his "spin" mode to deflect that fact and then attempted to blame Elaine. The man is his own worst enemy and everyone has seen how that's "working out for him", LOL :floorlaugh:

Per LE's press release, 9:37 was "last electronic communication".

I guess I was assuming since each text message ended in the number 7, maybe MSM made an error in the article and meant 9:37 rather than 9:27. KWIM?

I guess I was assuming since each text message ended in the number 7, maybe MSM made an error in the article and meant 9:37 rather than 9:27. KWIM?

Yep, there's much debate around that last text!

Not trying to argue or anything, but there is an official LE news release. It specifically states the last electronic device communication (texting) at 9:37 pm.
Nothing official about if it was a cell or ipod, incoming or outgoing. Everything else has been speculation or poor MSM reporting/assumptions.
I'm going with the official LE release.

That particular conversation had nothing to do with "Mail Lady". It was MR's claim to Elaine that it wasn't 6 miles to T's house and then Dr. Phil went to his Google map to point out that it was exactly 5.9 miles to T's house. MR went into his "spin" mode to deflect that fact and then attempted to blame Elaine. The man is his own worst enemy and everyone has seen how that's "working out for him", LOL :floorlaugh:

You're welcome to your opinion. Mine is that whereas ER and Dr P were talking about Tristan's house, MR was talking about the road on the way to Tristan's house, the end of CR500 at CR501, where the mail lady ("she") sighting was.

I'm fine with seeing it differently. It's no big deal.

MR: One of his friends lives up at the lake where I live, and it’s right across from the marina, so it’s not a very far distance for him have…to try to reach out to his friend who lives up at the lake.

Dr. Phil: Okay…well, let me… help me out here. See if I have this uhhh correct. (Dr. Phile walks up to screen/map). This is your house, right here.

Dr. Phil: And this is his friends house – uhhh… would this be Tristan’s house here?

link

But this is 5.9 miles

You're welcome to your opinion. Mine is that whereas ER and Dr P were talking about Tristan's house, MR was talking about the road on the way to Tristan's house, the end of CR500 at CR501, where the mail lady ("she") sighting was.

I'm fine with seeing it differently. It's no big deal.

link

But this is 5.9 miles

Maybe you're just better at interpreting MR's spin than I am, but I watched the show and there was no doubt in my mind what he was attempting to convey....<modsnip>.

<modsnip>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member