CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mark is guilty, his best bet is NOT to tell his attorney about that part. Telling his attorney that he is guilty will hamper his defense options, imo.

My dad was a defense attorney. He used to have his interns do the initial consultation. We would prepare the clients for the consultation by saying the following:

If you are innocent of these charges, then please describe in great detail what you were doing at the time these incidents took place.

If not, then please describe in great detail exactly what happened between you and the investigators from the time they first contacted you.

How about the actual crime? Wouldn't your father want to know all of the details so that he could possibly find a mistake made by police in their investigation and get his client off?

Just when I think I have the rules down on SM, it appears I don't.

Can we discuss something stated on FMDR as long as we qualify it with rumor?

If we don't have a link to something, is it ok as long as we qualify it with rumor?

I believe the rules is interrupted as, you can link to the FMDR page and you can direct others where to look but what is on the FMDR page cannot be copied here, nor can it be discussed at all, whether rumor or not. We are not allowed to discuss any rumors. This is as far as I know and fwiw.

I'm not sure, but could they be downstairs in the parking lot? I think there was a thread for the texts there.

JMO MOO

As far as I know, if it's in the PL, it has to stay there. I think this is when we are suppose to ask a mod.

Ok, so once again, I'm confused. Are we allowed to discuss stuff from CMR? Are we allowed to bring stuff from the parking lot upstairs? If so, I gots plenty to touch on.

No, as far as I know. What goes on in the PL has to stay there and anything on FB is considered rumor and not discussable here.

Ok, so once again, I'm confused. Are we allowed to discuss stuff from CMR? Are we allowed to bring stuff from the parking lot upstairs? If so, I gots plenty to touch on.

Hi Everyone,

You are not allowed to bring stuff from the parking lot up to the public forum. The reason it is in the parking lot is because we want to keep it there for our members only.

Now, I am going to totally show my ignorance and I am very embarrassed but here goes; What does CMR stand for?

Hi Everyone,

You are not allowed to bring stuff from the parking lot up to the public forum. The reason it is in the parking lot is because we want to keep it there for our members only.

Now, I am going to totally show my ignorance and I am very embarrassed but here goes; What does CMR stand for?

CMR is Calling Mark Redwine on facebook

Hi Everyone,

BBM: Callng Mark Redwine. It's a FB page targeting Mark Redwine.

Hi Everyone,

I believe it's stands for "Calling Mark Redwine" and it's a Facebook page.

Who is behind it and what their agenda is I have no idea.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

I'm looking at this post and thinking that if the FB page is doing any of this prohibited activity, then it's probably not allowed.

Don't you guys just love the night crew? :blushing:

Your regular mods aren't here right now. I'm sure some of you know if this FB is allowed in the discussion or not? I'm not familiar with it.

Someone asked where the texts to CR are at. I said the last I saw them was on CMR I wasn't discussing at all, I was pointing someone in the direction of the information they were seeking. Someone else pointed them to the parking lot. Are we allowed to point?

Someone asked where the texts to CR are at. I said the last I saw them was on CMR I wasn't discussing at all, I was pointing someone in the direction of the information they were seeking. Someone else pointed them to the parking lot. Are we allowed to point?

Yup. As far as I know, we are. :)

Your regular mods aren't here right now. I'm sure some of you know if this FB is allowed in the discussion or not? I'm not familiar with it.

Kimster, I think we can only refer to the official FMDR page and even so, we can only direct to postings, we can't link and we can't cut/copy. It's also suppose to be considered rumor. Is that correct? TIA

Hopefully Salem is off having herself a mighty fine Friday night in the company of those who she enjoys the most..along with maybe an adult beverage or two..lol..

oops that adult beverage is just what i might enjoy on a night out..lol..either way hopefully Salem's having a great WS-free time this evening!

Kimster, I think we can only refer to the official FMDR page and even so, we can only direct to postings, we can't link and we can't cut/copy. It's also suppose to be considered rumor. Is that correct? TIA

Right. We can't post rumors. But if a member thinks the answer is in the private forum, it's perfectly fine to point them in that direction.

I'm looking at this post and thinking that if the FB page is doing any of this prohibited activity, then it's probably not allowed.

Don't you guys just love the night crew? :blushing:

I would say the majority here LOVES the night crew.

Yup. As far as I know, we are. :)

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to discuss or even point to CMR.

I haven't seen anything that says it's impossible for Mark to be involved in Dylan's disappearance.

At the same time I haven't seen anything that convinces me that he's guilty.

So I'm still on the fence.

This is how I feel too!

JMO:twocents:

This is correct as far as I know. Here is the link to the only Facebook that I believe is allowed to be linked on this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine

I would say the majority here LOVES the night crew.

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to discuss or even point to CMR.

But you said in your original post that you read them on DRN! Is that discussing? You asked for the texts twice! I was just trying to be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devon_SP