CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all stop discussing the CMR FB. It appears to be against our rules. :tyou:

But you said in your original post that you read them on DRN! Is that discussing? You asked for the texts twice! I was just trying to be helpful.

You're right, I did see them on DRN. I wasn't discussing them. We aren't allowed to discuss stuff from there. People are discussing the texts and since we aren't allowed to discuss from other FB pages, I asked for the link to a page we can discuss. Clear as mud?

He says he was polygraphed by authorities shortly after Dylan's disappearance. He was told he failed but then later was informed the person who administered the test wasn't qualified.
www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/missing-boys-dad-ducks-tv-polygraph

So, who is it again that Mark Redwine says informed him that LE's polygraph that he was given was administered by a polygrapher that is not even qualified to administer LDTs??

just an o/t comment, all in fun because I really need some humor.
I think ws was overtaken for a moment, there were so many fb circles I was getting dizzy.

You're right, I did see them on DRN. I wasn't discussing them. We aren't allowed to discuss stuff from there. People are discussing the texts and since we aren't allowed to discuss from other FB pages, I asked for the link to a page we can discuss. Clear as mud?

IOW, we are NOT allowed to discuss the texts here.

And yes, we love our night crew. Our night crew is fabulous. They keep us in line.

www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/missing-boys-dad-ducks-tv-polygraph

So, who is it again that Mark Redwine says informed him that LE's polygraph that he was given was administered by a polygrapher that is not even qualified to administer LDTs??

I would like to know who that was also. This quote by Mark is interesting.
Mark Redwine told McGraw he doesn't trust the polygraph process.
Does this mean that Mark believes that polygraphs are unreliable like I do, or does he mean that he doesn't trust the people giving the tests?

It's hard to tell what Mark really means most of the time. MOO.

I find it quite likely that yep, LE informed Mark Redwine he failed the poly and of course as is SOP they offered another for Mr. Redwine and quite likely that it would be an FBI a administered poly..

IMO the "inconclusive polygraph result" that Mark Redwine claims he was later told by LE about the polygraph he was initially informed he'd failed is likely BS, IMO. IMO he, himself came to the conclusion his poly was "inconclusive" vs. failed as LE stated.. and IMO justified due to his opinion being that the LE polygrapher was unqualified, therefor in his mind since he, himself believed the polygrapher wasnt qualified he decided to change his LDT result from the FAILED THAT IT WAS, to a much better sounding result of inconclusive..

IOW, we are NOT allowed to discuss the texts here.

And yes, we love our night crew. Our night crew is fabulous. They keep us in line.

That's right! :yes:

Zapp-Ray-Gun.jpg

http://www.neatstuff.net/guns/Zapp-Ray-Gun.jpg

O/T - when will nurse be back with us?

I dunno. She's been gone from this thread for a couple of weeks now. I don't miss the needle but Salem threatened us last week to get one so even if Nurse isn't here, it's like she is. :) LOL

I would like to know who that was also. This quote by Mark is interesting.

Does this mean that Mark believes that polygraphs are unreliable like I do, or does he mean that he doesn't trust the people giving the tests?

It's hard to tell what Mark really means most of the time. MOO.

Ranch, have you still not watched the show?

He mumbled something about LE first telling him he failed, then they told him it was not administered by a qualified polygraph examiner or something so they then determined it was inconclusive. Or something like that? As usual with MR talk, it was hard to follow.

LE quickly made a statement after the show stating the polygraph examiner was fully qualified. I'm sure their jaws dropped when they heard MR say that.

Hate to quote myself, but does anyone have this link? I cannot find anything in the media thread. I originally saw these texts on DRN. Were they posted somewhere else where I can see them?

Ok, so once again, I'm confused. Are we allowed to discuss stuff from CMR? Are we allowed to bring stuff from the parking lot upstairs? If so, I gots plenty to touch on.

I'll join you in being confused. :) I found the texts in the Parking Lot and I don't think we can bring those comments "upstairs," but I also found two of the texts on an MSM Facebook page for 9News. I'm not sure if there are others somewhere or these are the only two that were released.

I hope this is ok to post. I read over the Social Media rules several times and it looks like it should be ok since it's an MSM site. Here's their page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ilike9news?filter=2

If you're in the "posts by others" view and you scroll down to January 2013, specifically January 22, you should be able to see them.

He mumbled something about LE first telling him he failed, then they told him it was not administered by a qualified polygraph examiner or something so they then determined it was inconclusive. Or something like that? As usual with MR talk, it was hard to follow.

LE quickly made a statement after the show stating the polygraph examiner was fully qualified. I'm sure their jaws dropped when they heard MR say that.

I'm sure their jaws dropped too. Not a good way to make friends on MR's part IMO.

I find it quite likely that yep, LE informed Mark Redwine he failed the poly and of course as is SOP they offered another for Mr. Redwine and quite likely that it would be an FBI a administered poly..

IMO the "inconclusive polygraph result" that Mark Redwine claims he was later told by LE about the polygraph he was initially informed he'd failed is likely BS, IMO. IMO he, himself came to the conclusion his poly was "inconclusive" vs. failed as LE stated.. and IMO justified due to his opinion being that the LE polygrapher was unqualified, therefor in his mind since he, himself believed the polygrapher wasnt qualified he decided to change his LDT result from the FAILED THAT IT WAS, to a much better sounding result of inconclusive..

Or another possible scenario is that Mark passed the fully qualified LE polygraph and Police decided that since Mark is the most likely suspect to lie to him about the results.

Why would LE lie about the results? To put some pressure on the most obvious suspect of course, in order to get a confession.

Well, what about the inconclusive statement about Marks polygraph?
After a failed attempt at getting a confession from Mark. LE decides to soften the polygraph results to an "inconclusive."

MOO.

No, I still haven't watched the show. Watching the show wouldn't change how I feel about polygraphs and I never felt that Mark was a convincing speaker from the beginning. MOO.

And yet we have some confusion about how a good defense attorney operates!

I'm sure their jaws dropped too. Not a good way to make friends on MR's part IMO.

I think he's gotten cocky now...because he knows they aren't going to locate Dylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy