CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps. Or maybe one who just got his arse raked over the coals. If some of the rumors of what occurred are true, then well not sure anyone would be in a stable frame of mind for that.

I still don't think a national televised polygraph on a daytime talk show is going to make or break this case. JMO

To be fair, Elaine got her arse raked over the coals and so did Cory.

Mark openly accused Elaine of being an unfit mother on DP and an unfit mother doesn't deserve primary custody of her son right?

In Mark's opinion, Elaine is the guilty party so that makes her responsible for Dylan's disappearance not him and that's why he refused to take the polygraph.

Nov 19 was Dylan's first visit since his mother was awarded pc and Mark was ordered to pay ER child support for the first time. Elaine said her ex-husband was 'upset' with the ruling and imo Mark was not in the mood to celebrate Thanksgiving with his son.

<Mod Snip>

I don't think it is a mystery from LE who the text was sent to, as ER agreed that it was to a friend.

True. And it could be to a friend in CS, just general bs stuff that has no bearing whatsoever in this case. IF we were to find out it was sent from the iPod, then I'm really going to wonder...

To be fair, Elaine got her arse raked over the coals and so did Cory.

Mark openly accused Elaine of being an unfit mother on DP and an unfit mother doesn't deserve primary custody of her son right?

In Mark's opinion, Elaine is the guilty party so that makes her responsible for Dylan's disappearance not him and that's why he refused to take the polygraph.

<Mod Snip>.

I don't think ER or CR got raked over anything. I took MR's accusations as deflection and I'm pretty sure no one took any of his accusations seriously. The only time ER was truly questioned was early on by Dr. P when she clarified to say Dylan didn't like going to MR's because MR didn't ever do anything with Dylan.

<Mod Snip>

Do we know they backed out?
They often get involved in missing child cases these days, regardless of what evidence points to initially. They have more resources.
But I had not heard they were no longer involved.

I did not know the FBI backed out when did that happen.

Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that the FBI backed out totally. I am frustrated because they have stayed so "behind the scenes". I think a lot of the drama with Dylan's disappearance could have been avoided if LE/FBI had done some type of press conference/damage control during the first month of Dylan's disappearance.

I have always thought it odd that if LE/FBI thought Dylan was kidnapped, why so low keyed about it. To me, their actions, make people point the finger at MR and perhaps they are doing it for a reason....

Hopefully, the radio show on Sunday will have some answers....

True. And it could be to a friend in CS, just general bs stuff that has no bearing whatsoever in this case. IF we were to find out it was sent from the iPod, then I'm really going to wonder...
Just bouncing off your post, I am looking for the time stamp from Dr. Phil where Elaine said that the last text came for Dylans Phone.. Bear with me I am at work so it will be just a bit.

I do agree that the behavior of LE tends to keep the focus on MR. They either do not care, want it that way, or cannot say anything truthful to direct it elsewhere.

Here is a link to the FBI CARD program: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/vc_majorthefts/cac/card/card
And here is a link to the FBI CARP guide: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/206248NCJRS.pdf

If MR is guilty of harming Dylan, would it be considered an abduction and murder crime or just a murder crime? IMO murder committed locally by a local would normally be handled by local authorities without FBI involvement. Is the "abduction" designation necessary to keep FBI involved?

The FBI also has this page on their site: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/@@wanted-group-listing I wonder what the criteria is to be listed there.

Just bouncing off your post, I am looking for the time stamp from Dr. Phil where Elaine said that the last text came for Dylans Phone.. Bear with me I am at work so it will be just a bit.

Raine - it's at 10:33 on Day 1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iibjclUtGKw"]Dr. Phil - The Search for Dylan Redwine: Part 1 (Feb. 26th, 2013) - YouTube[/ame]

Dr. Phil: Your son, like a lot of 14-year-olds, was a real techy type, right?

ER: Yes.

Dr. Phil: I mean they live on these smart phones, and they text a lot.

ER: He did text… all the time.

Dr. Phil: Right, and at 9:30 that night, all texting stopped?

Dr. Phil: Is that unusual?

ER: Absolutely! Especially when he’s up there!

Dr. Phil: ‘Cos he’s a text animal. He…

Dr. Phil: That was his lifeline to the world. He…

ER: Exactly.

Dr. Phil: He was texting. So right up ‘till 9:30 he’s texting and then just zip… zero… So he could have gone to sleep, right?

ER: 9:30 seems a little early for Dylan, but…ummm

Dr. Phil: Okay, what time would he usually go to sleep?

ER: Probably about 11, midnight, somewhere around there

Dr. Phil: So 9:30 would be early.

ER: 9:30 would be early, and it’s definitely early for him to stop texting, especially when he was so excited to see his friends.

Dr. Phil: His friends on that end?

ER: Yes, his friends in the southwest.

Dr. Phil: And was he texting them up until 9:30?

ER: I believe the last text was about 9:30… somewhere around there.

Dr. Phil: To those friends?

Dr. Phil: Okay, so he was in connection with them until 9:30. Not another text was ever sent from his phone?

ER: Right.

Dr. Phil: Well we now have reports that he was asleep the next morning when Mark left but then when he came back he was gone. So Up and left but no texts.

ER: Right.

In my opinion, something that was stated up thread is significant. We don't know that Dylan was not texting for 90mins. We have been told the 8:01pm text was the last text to R, but that doesn't mean Dylan wasn't texting someone else until 9:37pm.

Maybe Dylan's switched to his iPod to play games. It is quite possible he was communicating with someone else entirely until 9:37pm. Especially if Dylan was playing games. Multiplayer games that challenge other players. You can chat and text each other. Dylan may have started playing a game that could not be paused, hence the reason he did not respond back to R.

I do find it suspicious that Dylan did not answer R. Either his cellphone died, he fell asleep or something nefarious happened. Maybe Dylan did not answer R because he did not realize his cellphone had died. No beep or ringtone to alert him to R's text.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iibjclUtGK"]YouTube[/ame]
10:35 to 11:49 the discussion about the last text to Dylans friends from his phone to his friends

I do not believe the FBI adheres to a strict criteria as far as being involved in missing child cases. I think they offer resources local LE does not have and get/stay involved based on ability to be of use.

The one thing that has been consistant about this case is that LE isn't telling the public hardly anything. This has lead to a lot of wild speculation and crude accusations, IMO.

Although I honor and respect LE for the job they have to do, I'm beginning to think with the way this case has gone, it was a great disservice to family members to keep everything so quiet about what they have as evidence and what direction they are going in. JMO, MOO

The one thing that has been consistant about this case is that LE isn't telling the public hardly anything. This has lead to a lot of wild speculation and crude accusations, IMO.

Although I honor and respect LE for the job they have to do, I'm beginning to think with the way this case has gone, it was a great disservice to family members to keep everything so quiet about what they have as evidence and what direction they are going in. JMO, MOO

Different departments handle their cases in different manners. They have soooo many more resources than we have and know a lot more behind the scenes than we do. Unless it's a case like KC Anthony where doc dumps were released frequently, we have no clue what they have and what they don't. Don't despair, I'd bet they are taking Dylan's case very seriously.

I am starting to wonder - if MR had anything to do with Dylan's disappearance, could it have happened in the morning? If he had killed Dylan before that, the cadaver dogs would have figured it out by the house and the car. So, maybe he did get Dylan up that morning and whatever happened, happened on the way to drop him off at his friend's house.

I realize it's been confusing, but the family members had mentioned the iPod touch as the electronic device used, the 8 PM minutes after we're definitely Dylan's cell phone.

Then at a later date it was stated a text message was sent from an electronic device, If you noticed the wording an electronic device instead of saying Dylan's cell phone.

Yes Elaine did say Dylan sent a text at 9:37, but it's been stated by family members it was the iPod touch, I realize I'm still confused when it comes to FB posting, but if the actual Family member states a fact, then is it still considered a rumor or we can't link it, or just mention it, or refrain from posting and talking about it ?

I believe the info comes from an unlinkable facebook - so it is considered rumor and not discussable here.

Right now all we have that we can link up is the MB twitter where she says she confirmed it was from the cell phone; MR saying on Dr.Phil that it was "his" iPod that was confiscated and searched; ER responding to Dr.Phil's question about the last text; and of course the LE timeline letting us know there was some type of communication from an electronic device.

So... it is just very confusing and I think we need to wait for something solid that we can rely on.

Salem

Dylan had firm plans in his mind, as of 9:37pm, there would be no reason for him to send a message that he would be anyplace other than wherever R was. And surely LE has spoken to the recipient?

LE is making this text into a giant mystery even if it really isn't. My feelings are more about the time being important, rather than the text itself.

I have a daughter Dylan's age and there have been several times that she has had firm plans with friends, even weeks in advance, and the same day she has had plans someone else has asked her to do something with them and she forgets about her "other" plans. Not saying this is or isn't the case with Dylan, but for some reason because of my own child, it just makes me take plans made by kids as ever changing. Being the avid planner I am, it's very annoying to me too!

I just registered, after reading quite a few comments over a lot of threads and some of my thoughts may be coming late over things you have moved on from, but there were a few things that I didn't see that were also considerations. The fishing pole and Cory's comments about knowing were it was located in the house. What did Mark and Dylan do the last time Dylan came to visit? Did they go fishing together? Cory was very adamant where the pole was, but on some level my mind was thinking how do you really know unless you have been there recently? Stuff around my house, even the usual places they are suppose to be, are not always there if recently used for something. I grew up in a household that fished a lot. I had a pole that everyone called mine, but when my dad went on fishing trips by himself or with his friends he still took my pole with him. So, I can't help but note that as being odd in my mind, because I am unsure of how he would know where the pole recently was located.

I keep seeing ER's heartbroken face when I try to go to sleep at night. I too have a son and he looks a lot like DR. My heart breaks for what the family is going through. I wish for DR to come home to them and live his life.

I would never say that MR is smart and that's why he hasn't been arrested yet. I do believe that MR is devious though. I thought from the beginning that MR tossed DR"s phone after an altercation, I am not so sure now. Everyone knows that phones can be tracked so I would think that MR had the phone on him when he returned home so that he could show that Dylan was at the house. He could have gotten rid of it Monday morning and also sent the last text.

I also think that the reason DR wanted to go through the drive-thru at MD is because he wanted to hurry up and get to his friends house. This is when the things went sour. I am sure DR didn't take it well when he was told he wasn't going to be dropped off. I don't think DR said ;oh okay'. MR probably was yelling about buying the plane ticket and so on. Maybe MR said that he would take him back to the airport and have his mom pick him up.

Just some thought I have:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member