CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its his own fault! He left the pics on the computer and let his kids use it!
I feel sorry for his children to have seen that crapola.

Can You Imagine?

Did Mark release these pics to the general public? I am sorry but unless it's none for an absolute fact that they may have played a role, I am not convinced the general public should be made aware of them. While yes Mark took these pics, they were on his own private computer, that is all we are aware of at this time, so yet it had a reasonable expectation of privacy. While he could have better prevented his child from seeing them by perhaps putting them in an encrypted password protected file, the kids saw them. However, Mark did not release them and seek out to publicly embarrass his children with them. IMO this should have been kept strictly to people on a need to know basis as far as who was made aware of them. If they were something that could present a possible motive LE should have been made aware of them, not the general public. To me, bringing them up in the general public is yet another way to try to prove how horrible a person Mark is instead of showing that he is involved. If it were a possible motive and LE had knowledge would they release this information to the public? Probably not, s is it is an active investigation.
Just my :twocents:

I just dont get why he would have them photos on a computer his kids had access to , it is very strange IMO

Well did you see the guy that was arrested returning his printer to Walmart?

They opened it up and inside was a sheet of 100 dollar bills! $$$$$$ he just printed.
Hello stupid!

He was Careless!

LOL Vanilla. That was the term. I do feel people have to start somewhere, someone has to introduce them. Would the "level" of the person who inducted them into the lifestyle determine where they "start"? I can't pretend to know much into the BDSM lifestyle, but I did read that book. It surely makes me far from expert, just that the girl indulged the guy. I guess what I am asking is that ok, you start dating someone new, you really like them, they confide in you their "secret" world of kink and asked you to try it with them, would you? I am a pretty adventurous gal in some aspects, not those pics of Mark I wouldn't exactly jump board immediately to do that, just saying would he? Maybe they had dated a few months started out a bit lower on the scale and progressed forward. Someone mentioned something regarding those pics as depicting him as a submissive. If his dominant ordered him to do these things would he? Isn't the whole role of Dom/Sub about one person needing to control and one needing to be controlled. Putting aside Dr P show interview for now, the other interviews I have seen with Mark show him to be a submissive personality. He is being accused by his ex and in none of those interviews does he lash out at her. Now Dr P, I only view him as defensive. I can't say that I blame him for being defensive as it did seem he was backed into a corner by a talk show host, two angry ex wives, and very ticked off son. Anyone with their back to the wall will fight their way out of that situation for air.

This is MOO

Uhm...I think it would take a heckofalongtime to get to the level we've been made aware of.

If he does call himself submissive, he's the most dangerous kind. The kind that if he doesn't get what he wants, he pushes until he does. Guys like the one I described are the reason ladies who do this professionally and in person, have bodyguards.

Doms feel that they are in control, but, they're (generally) not. You need to *have* someone to control to be in control, and if the sub doesn't enjoy him/herself, they will move on. There are hard core exceptional situations, but in real life, *most* people will not submit to things that don't give them some level of pleasure.

As far as would I? I don't know...it depends on his kink. I wouldn't indulge the behaviour that's been ascribed to mr. That's what you call a HARD LIMIT for me. *lol*

Honestly, it's quite possible he only indulged in this behaviour online, and that there was no Svengali leading mr to indulge in this aberrant behaviour.

Well did you see the guy that was arrested returning his printer to Walmart?

They opened it up and inside was a sheet of 100 dollar bills! $$$$$$ he just printed.
Hello stupid!

He was Careless!

Haha - nope never heard of that .

Did Mark release these pics to the general public? I am sorry but unless it's none for an absolute fact that they may have played a role, I am not convinced the general public should be made aware of them. While yes Mark took these pics, they were on his own private computer, that is all we are aware of at this time, so yet it had a reasonable expectation of privacy. While he could have better prevented his child from seeing them by perhaps putting them in an encrypted password protected file, the kids saw them. However, Mark did not release them and seek out to publicly embarrass his children with them. IMO this should have been kept strictly to people on a need to know basis as far as who was made aware of them. If they were something that could present a possible motive LE should have been made aware of them, not the general public. To me, bringing them up in the general public is yet another way to try to prove how horrible a person Mark is instead of showing that he is involved. If it were a possible motive and LE had knowledge would they release this information to the public? Probably not, s is it is an active investigation.
Just my :twocents:

I dont believe they have been posted anywhere unless he sent them out online when they were taken.
I think this is a big deal because it could be MOTIVE!

Ya know if the man had been a MAN and sat down and had a talk with Elaine and Cory I dont think any of this would have happend.

Like i said all this could have been avoided.

JMO

Do you all realize that when Dylan is found, and he is found alive, that because this was put into the media it will have an affect on him for quite a long time. That it could have been a private issue, but there are mean kids out there too and a mean child would use this information to cause further harm to Dylan, especially because after all of this is will probably be in a fragile mental state. Do you honestly think Dylan would have wanted every person he knew aware of these pics? If he wanted them to know he would have told them himself. My post may not make that much sense but there are some kids out there, bullies, who may not care what all Dylan has gone through, and if they don't they really are jerks, but why would you willingly put out there this embarrassing stuff that someone could use to further harm Dylan? I am thinking about Dylan in all of this because hopefully at some point he will be found alive and if that day comes he is going to have to live with all the stuff that's been put out there, the good and the bad.

Again this is just my 2 cents.

I dont believe they have been posted anywhere unless he sent them out online when they were taken.

Ya know if the man had been a MAN and sat down and had a talk with Elaine and Cory I dont think any of this would have happend.

JMO

Oh, they were posted online somewhere that I shall not name. I have had the not so pleasurable experience of hearing all about them because I refused to go look at them.

Link: *http://dastardlydads.blogspot.com/20...ed-their.html?

ALABAMA*
Father: PAUL GONZALEZ
Victim(s): Andrea Gonzalez (5 years)
Date of Death: Reported missing in November 1993. Body never recovered.
Custodial father eventually pleads guilty to manslaughter. Stepmother charged with child abuse

<Snipped the remainder for brevity>

FWIW: I have 17 more names not listed on the link you provided to add to the list of fathers who killed their child(ren) due to domestic/divorce/visitation issues.

Its his own fault! He left the pics on the computer and let his kids use it!
I feel sorry for his children to have seen that crapola.

Can You Imagine?

I am not a prude by any means but that is something your kids should not see!

I do want to clarify this: I think it's his fault his kids saw the pics and the harm it caused his kids to see them. It was very careless not to at least keep the kids from seeing them. However, I do not think he is responsible for our knowledge of these pictures nor do I think he is solely responsible for the further harm that could come from them being brought to public awareness. Everyone has a choice to make, a role to play in things, I do think this should have remained a private matter until the day came that it was proved they had some role to play in Dylan's story for certain. For all the reasons I previously mentioned about how they could come back and haunt things.

The very fact that it was CR who brought these pictures to light(even in content) in the public tell me that LE doesn't think it's crucial to the investigation of Dylan's disappearance. If they thought they were I do believe they would be telling the family not to discuss this matter publicly.

So tell me again why the parents don't feel he ran away??? With all this garbage going on, why wouldn't he??? No one seemed to be concerned about any of this?? Everyone let this boy down tht was suppose to protect him. Everyone.

With all due respect, we do not know for one second if "everyone" let this boy down. We have no idea if ER or even MR for that matter attempted to seek counseling for what he saw, s/w professionals in regards to what he saw, took him to counseling for what he saw, s/w him in a manner in which he could understand what he saw. WE don't know what was or was not done for Dylan.

IMO, ER feels that DR did not run away because she, above anyone else in this world knows what DR's life involved. She above anyone else knows how much he was loved. Our speculation as to how horrific DR's life was is purely that, speculation. Sometimes I feel as if people (in general) hear that ER & MR were in a bitter divorce and equate that to meaning they intentionally sought each other out on a daily basis simply to harass each other. That they faught day in and day out, yelling, screaming, kicking and hollering. That just isn't so. There is a HUGE difference between going to court repeatedly for whatever reason and considering that a bitter divorce vs daily arguments as a bitter divorce. The leaps and bounds, black & white, this or that, type of thinking by which people (in general) make assumptions is not understandable to me.

IMO I do not equate knowledge of a fetish to "No one seemed to be concerned about any of this" because frankly we do not know who was or was not concerned about this.

All IMO, MOO. WE is general.

I'd wager LE has longgg ago had those pics

Like 10 days after Dylan went missing when the FBI took that puter

:twocents:

I think i read here that it was Cory that mentioned and brought the pics t the Dr P. show.
I think this is his way to hurt his dad for hurting him. this is how he can get to him. He is using it as amo.

What if Dylan did the same thing, If Dylan was angry because he couldnt go to R's and said something really nasty to Mark about ths pics. MR could have gotten really mad.

They know what it will do to him... they push his buttons!
And that was all MR needed to hear!

JMO

It could be MOTIVE for MR to stay the heck away from the media, his ex-wife, and his other son. Not to mention motive to not be in any kind of limelight. Let's see, we pressure MR with nasty pictures of his fetishes, and then say he won't do anything that we can see to help find his son.

There are no winners and losers where a missing kid is concerned. Everyone is losing. Fetishes are no more motive for harm than owing child support.

I do want to clarify this: I think it's his fault his kids saw the pics and the harm it caused his kids to see them. It was very careless not to at least keep the kids from seeing them. However, I do not think he is responsible for our knowledge of these pictures nor do I think he is solely responsible for the further harm that could come from them being brought to public awareness. Everyone has a choice to make, a role to play in things, I do think this should have remained a private matter until the day came that it was proved they had some role to play in Dylan's story for certain. For all the reasons I previously mentioned about how they could come back and haunt things.

The very fact that it was CR who brought these pictures to light(even in content) in the public tell me that LE doesn't think it's crucial to the investigation of Dylan's disappearance. If they thought they were I do believe they would be telling the family not to discuss this matter publicly.

Sorry!
I feel Mark Redwine has too many secrets!

Do you all realize that when Dylan is found, and he is found alive, that because this was put into the media it will have an affect on him for quite a long time. That it could have been a private issue, but there are mean kids out there too and a mean child would use this information to cause further harm to Dylan, especially because after all of this is will probably be in a fragile mental state. Do you honestly think Dylan would have wanted every person he knew aware of these pics? If he wanted them to know he would have told them himself. My post may not make that much sense but there are some kids out there, bullies, who may not care what all Dylan has gone through, and if they don't they really are jerks, but why would you willingly put out there this embarrassing stuff that someone could use to further harm Dylan? I am thinking about Dylan in all of this because hopefully at some point he will be found alive and if that day comes he is going to have to live with all the stuff that's been put out there, the good and the bad.

Again this is just my 2 cents.

I really don't think this is going to be a problem, unfortunately. :rose:

If Dylan is somehow alive and somehow eventually is found, these photos are likely to be the least of his problems.

I'd wager LE has longgg ago had those pics

Like 10 days after Dylan went missing when the FBI took that puter

:twocents:

More like the moment Elaine began to blame Mark. Which, if it were me, would have been immediately.

LE didn't release the pictures. LE didn't release what they found on Elaine's home computers. Who knows what fetishes people have? Unless someone decides to use it for their own purposes.

Did he?

I truly believe with all my heart, that a move like this would of been difficult in a number of ways for a 13 year old.

The only person that truly knows is Dylan.

BBM - EXACTLY, the only person that would truly know if DR was upset about a move would be DR
The only person that would truly know if DR was upset about the fighting between ER & MR would be DR
The only person that would truly know if DR was upset about the pictures of the fetish would be DR

IMO However, ER and CR spent a great amount of time in the presense of and living with DR, IMO they may not know "truly" but they pretty much now "IF" and to what extent.

I..was only referring to LE

someone wondered if they had the pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members