CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a general question. How does one support the parent of a missing child? Prayers, hope, faith? Obviously some people have the proximity and health to actually assist with a search or some have the financial means to offer a donation and those are TERRIFIC things. Others of us look at the case with the eyes of a sleuth trying to figure out what may have happened.

But can one have HOPE for Dylan's safe return home and also believe that Dylan is at the bottom of the lake?

BBM

I do think it's possible. You can believe something is true, but until you have proof that you are right, you can also hold on to the hope that your belief is wrong. I think many people do just that when they are in a bad or frightening situation.

I think MR and his son may have been buddies at one time but I do believe some things came about to change all that over the years!

I dont think Dylan was going to tell his friends what his dad was up to do you?

He wasnt a child anymore he was a young man a teen they dont want to spend time with
parents they want to hang with their friends.

All JMO

Not really. It would be more interesting if they said he had stopped being cooperative. Or if he lawyer-ed up.

But you have to admit that that is not consistent with what they've been saying all along about MR being cooperative. Do you think it was just an oversight on their part to not put that in?

IMO, if MR is truly interested in keeping Dylan's case in the media, he would accept Tricia's invitation to participate in a radio interview.

If MR is concerned regarding the Q&A content, he can always consult with Tricia ahead of time to approve the questions.

The important thing is to keep Dylan's case in the media, and I believe WS to be a crucial part of keeping his case in the media.

I never thought he would appear on her show because it was clear to me that she would ask some pretty tough questions and I don't think MR wants to face up to that kind of scrutiny. JMO

I totally agree. IF it's true, it's his business. If he's not hurting anyone in the process, then it's irrelevant. :)

Agreed. I think he could have initially run away and then something happened. I know they ruled out run away, but IMO they mean like he's run away and still hiding. It could be that he got pissed off his dad didn't wake him up and took off on his own, only to be snatched.

I'm really curious what makes you believe he ran away when his parents, both ER and MR do not believe it and LE does not believe it. What, with the totality of all known information, leads you to believe that he ranaway and then met with foul play? TIA

But you have to admit that that is not consistent with what they've been saying all along about MR being cooperative. Do you think it was just an oversight on their part to not put that in?

I think if they had something new to say about his cooperation, they would have said so. It is interesting to think that not repeating oneself is inconsistent.

Not really. It would be more interesting if they said he had stopped being cooperative. Or if he lawyer-ed up.

IMO, he's pretty foolish not to lawyer up. If I was him, I would have done this immediately. I'm a firm believer in complete cooperation with LE, but in the case such as this one, you would be a fool not to request legal advice and counsel. You can still cooperate, even with an attorney. One doesn't cancel the other. And as we all see very clearly, the man is his own worst enemy...every time he opens his mouth. A good attorney would have put the kabash on that a long time ago. But I think Mark is arrogant enough to believe he can do whatever he wants without any advice from anyone. In the words of Dr. Phil....how's that workin' out for ya, Mark? :great:

I never thought he would appear on her show because it was clear to me that she would ask some pretty tough questions and I don't think MR wants to face up to that kind of scrutiny. JMO

I agree but I think anyone that would interview him would ask him some tought questions not just this host.

This man has been so evasive about everything.

He hides!

I totally agree. IF it's true, it's his business. If he's not hurting anyone in the process, then it's irrelevant. :)

But we have NO WAY of knowing whether or not he's hurting anyone...

Just a general question. How does one support the parent of a missing child? Prayers, hope, faith? Obviously some people have the proximity and health to actually assist with a search or some have the financial means to offer a donation and those are TERRIFIC things. Others of us look at the case with the eyes of a sleuth trying to figure out what may have happened.

But can one have HOPE for Dylan's safe return home and also believe that Dylan is at the bottom of the lake?

IMO support can be given just by offering a kind word. IMO support can be given by holding on to hope even when the belief is that there is none.

I was always taught to hope for the best but prepare for the worse. IMO I can think of only one person that does not want Dylan found.

I agree but I think anyone that would interview him would ask him some tought questions not just this host.

This man has been so evasive about everything.

He hides!

I agree with what you said about Mark, but I have to say I respectfully disagree about an interview with anyone else. Journalism today, STINKS! If I actually read one accurate, detailed, informative article in MSM without errors, I believe I would faint!

snip~

who is most people ??

is there a poll out there somewhere..

tx

Without stating my age, I can tell you that I lived many decades with no knowledge of WebSleuths. I realize that it has become a very important thing to some people, but I really don't think it compares to say, Facebook, ABC, NBC, CNN etc. Not even to MySpace.

Haven't heard anything about Mark coming on Tricia's radio show either. Maybe because Elaine didn't invite him. In any event, it doesn't appear that he is very concerned about getting the word out about his missing son. From what Tricia said last time we heard, he didn't even bother to return her call.

Perhaps a text?

IMO support can be given just by offering a kind word. IMO support can be given by holding on to hope even when the belief is that there is none.

I was always taught to hope for the best but prepare for the worse. IMO I can think of only one person that does not want Dylan found.

I can only think of one person who seem's to have no interest in finding Dylan.

Chalk it up to my profession. I see the dark, evil, corrupt, side of people all the time. There are more of them than you think. It also helps to be aware of this side of human nature. You don't get caught off guard very often when something ugly gets revealed. Nothing shocks me anymore. And I'm definitely not a victim of anyone's dark nature because I see it coming before it lands.

At walmart (yuck) yesterday, I saw a man help an elderly lady get a stuck cart. I saw another woman give her cart to a woman with a squirming toddler. I saw a man catch a neighbor's loose dog and give it to the child who was on the other side of the street looking panic stricken. I saw a police cruiser pull over a driver going about 40 mph on my 25 mph street. If you look for goodness, you find that too. I am frequently a victim of the kindness of others and I try to pay it forward too. Sometimes one sees what one looks for. And truth be told, there is good in the world and there is bad. It's figuring out which is at play that is important. And most people, are a little of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx