CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall, Dr. Phil conducted extensive background checks on all parties and participants and the case in general, per AZgrandma. Take it or leave it, but I believe her.

Exactly Dr P is not going to go into this blind. He does his homework!
I believe her too!

I dont believe they asked Elaine to take a poly. I do believe Dr Phil would have been all over her if she refused. I think Dr P knew Elaine passed her polygraph with LE
and given the info he had he asked MR to take one.
To tell you the truth I dont think Dr Phil thought he would have taken it either but thats just MO

Then maybe someone can answer for me why Dr. Phil and JT felt it important to stress that this was the FIRST time both parents REFUSED?

So why did they make such a production of BOTH parents not taking the polygraph?

So many questions, so few answers.

I didn't see any big production over Elaine. I only saw Mark's big production and then Dr Phil and JT discussing Mark's problems. He was exhausting to work with according to them, if I recall correctly.

I don't think LE will say MR is not cooperating, even if that happens to be the case. The last thing LE wants is for MR to stop talking. All MOO.

Why not?

They do in other cases?

Does MR get special treatment in this case in anyones experience?

Does anyone here feel that LE is not treating the parents equally?

So why did they make such a production of BOTH parents not taking the polygraph?

JT said:

I have not ever had a mother and father refuse to take a poly in a missing child case whether they were involved or not. I’ve had people that have failed and taken us to the body.

I believe he meant "parents" in general. I don't believe they would want ER who had already passed an LE LDT take another one. All MOO

I think he said it wrong. MR never came out and said well Elaine didnt take one.
If Dr P wanted ER to take a poly and she refused she would have been crucified also. I think its a known fact Elaine wasnt in the area and Elaine passed her poly.

Why do you question her?

Then maybe someone can answer for me why Dr. Phil and JT felt it important to stress that this was the FIRST time both parents REFUSED?

I could be wrong, but I do believe JT referred to mom or dad, as in the parent's who were asked to take a poly, not that "mom and dad" in this case were asked to take a poly. If Elaine was asked to take a poly on the Dr. Phil show and she refused, I'm sure we would have heard all about that by now. AZgrandma would be able to confirm, but I sincerely doubt Elaine was even asked.

Yep. With at least 2 weeks notice! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I am sorry, I am not seeing what is so amusing, as there simply is nothing amusing about this case.

My employee's are required to put in x number of hours / week. I understand that there are circumstances beyond their control, but I cannot have an employee off indefinately.

Maybe some people are in a different situation, I simply don't know what MR's situation is. If he states that he requires 2 weeks notice, that is probably out of his control, as he probably signed a contract.

Why not?

They do in other cases?

BBM Yes LE said the parents weren't cooperating in the Lisa Irwin, Ayla Reynolds and Kyron Hormon cases. Those cases all stalled when those under suspicion clammed up.

I don't think LE is treating the parents equally. Dylan disappeared from MR's home. ER was hundreds of miles away. All MOO

I don't recall Dr. Phil mentioning a mother refusing a test. I only heard him say father. JT did say mother and father, but I thought he meant "or" and he just misspoke. JMO

One thing I am sure of, if Elaine had been asked and refused to take a test, DP would have been all over it, just like he was with Mark. I don't believe he had any reason to ask her to take a test, and I doubt she would have refused one if asked. It appears to me that she is willing to do anything to find Dylan. Too bad his father doesn't have the same attitude. All MOO, as always.

Can anyone furnish me with a link from LE stating that MR was requested to take a 2nd polygraph?

I have not seen one to date.

I believe the post said that ER said LE has asked MR to take a 2nd poly, ER stated that during the radio show with Tricia and I believe those links are on the home page. In regards to LE stating that they have asked, IIRC we have not heard much directly from LE.

I could be wrong, but I do believe JT referred to mom or dad, as in the parent's who were asked to take a poly, not that "mom and dad" in this case were asked to take a poly. If Elaine was asked to take a poly on the Dr. Phil show and she refused, I'm sure we would have heard all about that by now. AZgrandma would be able to confirm, but I sincerely doubt Elaine was even asked.

Are the exact statements handy?

I don't have them on hand. I would think if ER had passed a polygraph already, she would have less concern than MR of repeating one.

Would one not think?

Why not?

Because he likes to talk!

They do in other cases?

Yes.

Pretty much the same as any other unnamed suspect.

Of course not. One of them is under heavy suspicion.

answers BBM above

I believe the post said that ER said LE has asked MR to take a 2nd poly, ER stated that during the radio show with Tricia and I believe those links are on the home page. In regards to LE stating that they have asked, IIRC we have not heard much directly from LE.

So, in actuality, ER really does not know if MR did take a 2nd polygraph?

There has been enough he said/she said in this case, and if there is backup from LE stating that MR has not taken a requested 2nd polygraph could one please provide the link.

answers BBM above

Yet the one under heavy suspicion, the last I saw, had not been named a POI or a suspect is this not correct?

ETA

I should state under suspicion by some individuals but not everyone just to clarify :)

Are the exact statements handy?

I don't have them on hand. I would think if ER had passed a polygraph already, she would have less concern than MR of repeating one.

Would one not think?

See my post 1027 above for the exact quote.

I am sorry, I am not seeing what is so amusing, as there simply is nothing amusing about this case.

My employee's are required to put in x number of hours / week. I understand that there are circumstances beyond their control, but I cannot have an employee off indefinately.

Maybe some people are in a different situation, I simply don't know what MR's situation is. If he states that he requires 2 weeks notice, that is probably out of his control, as he probably signed a contract.

It was one of those "you shoulda been there" moments. :floorlaugh:

Why not?

They do in other cases?

MR doesn't seem to be getting special treatment. Neither does ER. In MSM articles, both Dylan's parents seem equally in the dark about the progress of the investigation and both Dylan's parents have disagreed with or questioned things LE did or said.

Yet the one under heavy suspicion, the last I saw, had not been named a POI or a suspect is this not correct?

ETA

I should state under suspicion by some individuals but not everyone just to clarify :)

LE doesn't have to name him a POI for him to be under heavy suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15