CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then maybe someone can answer for me why Dr. Phil and JT felt it important to stress that this was the FIRST time both parents REFUSED?

Perhaps you could ask DP or JT that question. IMO nobody would know what they felt was important or not important. IMO, it was a comment made. The viewer gets the opportunity to take from that what they will.

Based on surveillance video of the teen arriving at the airport the day before he disappeared and a visit he made the same day to a Durango Walmart, investigators determined that Dylan was wearing the following clothing:
• A blue baseball cap with a white front panel with the words "Duke Blue Devils" in blue on the white panel.
• A black, short-sleeved T-shirt with the large letters "DC" on the front within a thin light-colored square border around the DC logo.
• A pair of black basketball shorts that went below the knee with light-colored (possibly light blue and white) stripes on the sides.
• Black-colored "Jordan" shoes with a white tongue and white shoelace area

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...hick-folder-full-of-tips-on-missing-boys-case

I can't find the article when LE changed what Dylan was wearing when he disappeared (from the Nike to the DC shirt) but this article talks about his clothing. I know I previously posted when LE updated what he was wearing....

Then on the 23rd of November, this is stated:

"On Friday, the sheriff's office released new details about what clothes Redwine may have been wearing when he disappeared.

The La Plata County Sheriff says he may have been wearing a blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball cap, a black Nike t-shirt, black basketball shorts and black Jordan shoes.

“We have not ruled out any possibility” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for La Plata Sheriff’s Office."

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2844228.shtml

So maybe something like this? This is the DC logo on a black shirt.

pDCS1-13466321v485x465.jpg

Does it look like the Walmart photo?

dylan-redwine-walmart.jpg

http://www.dcshoes.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12925825

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2855532.shtml

Are the exact statements handy?

I don't have them on hand. I would think if ER had passed a polygraph already, she would have less concern than MR of repeating one.

Would one not think?

This may have already been posted. I'm just catching up. From the Dr Phil transcript linked in the media thread

Dr. Phil: In all of your experience have you ever encountered a mother and father with a missing child that were unwilling to take a poly?

Trimarco: I have not ever had a mother and father refuse to take a poly in a missing child case whether they were involved or not

Are the exact statements handy?

I don't have them on hand. I would think if ER had passed a polygraph already, she would have less concern than MR of repeating one.

Would one not think?

The exact statements are handy in the media thread, the DR Phil video may be there but IIRC TexJan did a wonderful job of transcribing them for everyone.

I can say with 100% confidence that ER was not asked to take a poly on DP show and I can say with 100% confidence that IF ER were asked to take another poly she would without hesitation. I say this because IMO, she is a mother that is doing anything and everything to find her son, it has been demonstrated in many ways and on many occasions. I say this with 100% confidence because I asked her.

In answer to your question, Would one not think?
Yes, one would think that if a parent of a missing child were asked to take one, two or twenty polygraphs, they would. I question why MR was asked not once, but three times to take another poly but refused and drank enough that he could not. I personally hold BOTH parents to the same standard in regards to the poly. If EITHER parent refused a poly, it would cause me to look that parent square in the eye.
Would one not think that a parent would take a poly when offered by one of the leading examiners in the country? IMO, if it is your belief that ER would have less concern in taking another poly, why would you think that MR has concern? I just don't understand the challenge that ER should take a second poly if she already passed one.

ETA: BBM, sorry about that.

Allusonz did find the place where the info originated, but unfortunately it is not linkable - so for now, it is all considered rumor.

We will have to wait to see if any of it is confirmed in the future.

Salem

Thanks Salem for clarifying my question and answering this.

I am not certain that the Official page was operational at this point in time.

Then on the 23rd of November, this is stated:

"On Friday, the sheriff's office released new details about what clothes Redwine may have been wearing when he disappeared.

The La Plata County Sheriff says he may have been wearing a blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball cap, a black Nike t-shirt, black basketball shorts and black Jordan shoes.

“We have not ruled out any possibility” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for La Plata Sheriff’s Office."

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2844228.shtml

I don't know if they know for sure what he was wearing when he disappeared.

I have seen both the DC and Nike mentioned.

I don't look at what kids are usually wearing....I'm looking for a missing boy that is arount 5 feet tall, 105 pounds, blond hair and blue eyes and answers to the name of Dylan

I'll give my two cents on the comparison between the DC logo and Dylan's shirt. If I had to guess I would say no. But since the airport and Walmart photos are of so poor quality I can't rule out that the t-shirt worn by Dylan has the DC logo on it. Dylan's shirt may even be one that they no longer sell and it's different than the one I found. Hard to say for sure.

Dr. P: This man's done 3500 polygraphs (referring to Jack Trimarco). Do you know how many fathers with missing sons have ever-ever refused to take a polygraph in all his years of doing polygraph work? You know how many have done what you've done? Zero. You, Mark, you're it."

@ about 35:36 in the video.

Dr. Phil - The Search for Dylan Redwine: Part 2 (Feb. 27th, 2013) - YouTube

This may have already been posted. I'm just catching up. From the Dr Phil transcript linked in the media thread

Dr. Phil: In all of your experience have you ever encountered a mother and father with a missing child that were unwilling to take a poly?

Trimarco: I have not ever had a mother and father refuse to take a poly in a missing child case whether they were involved or not

FYI....see also sorrell skye's post....

the picture of Dylan with the Nike Logo appears to be a school picture.

Here are the pictures from the airport and Walmart. He has the DC shirt on which LE used in their press release.

http://kdvr.com/2012/12/04/new-photos-of-missing-teen-dylan-redwine-released/

I'll give my two cents on the comparison between the DC logo and Dylan's shirt. If I had to guess I would say no. But since the airport and Walmart photos are of so poor quality I can't rule out that the t-shirt worn by Dylan has the DC logo on it. Dylan's shirt may even be one that they no longer sell and it's different than the one I found. Hard to say for sure.

the pictures from kdvr show the DC label on both the airport and Walmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgrandma
I believe the post said that ER said LE has asked MR to take a 2nd poly, ER stated that during the radio show with Tricia and I believe those links are on the home page. In regards to LE stating that they have asked, IIRC we have not heard much directly from LE.

So, in actuality, ER really does not know if MR did take a 2nd polygraph?

There has been enough he said/she said in this case, and if there is backup from LE stating that MR has not taken a requested 2nd polygraph could one please provide the link.

I added my quote in which you replied to. I am absolutely not understanding how "ER said LE has asked MR to take a 2nd poly" can be translated to "So, in actuality, ER really does not know if MR did take a 2nd polygraph?"

I really do not know how one lead to the other, they are two totally different statements. ER stating that LE asked MR to take a 2nd LDT would lead me to believe that ER knows that LE asked. That is the question that was being asked and was answered. In regards to whether or not ER knows if MR took a 2nd polygraph. In the Dr Phil transcripts & video MR was asked three time, I watched that episode so I can say with confidence that I know he did not take a second poly, DP and JT s/w ER on the show and informed her that MR did not take the poly, so I think IMO it is safe to assume that ER knows that MR did not take a 2nd polygraph

I do not need to provide a link for my beliefs, I did not state it as fact. I also did give direction on where the information is, I do not know how to link the home page to a thread. I do know that there are collections of recordings of Tricia's radio show on the home page.
Also, there is the thread that was opened on here in the parking lot during the radio show. I also don't know how to link that, the best I can offer is direction on where it is located.

the pictures from kdvr show the DC label on both the airport and Walmart

They do? I'm not seeing that for sure myself but that's just my opinion. I'm leaving it at a maybe for now.

IME, ER would not of been given this information so I am curious as to why many would expect me to take her word for it?

To my understanding LE has not stated this. Again, I may of missed a press release during my travels.

I'm not expecting anyone to take anyone's word for anything. IMO it's up to the individual to accept or deny any information put in front of them.

FWIW The press release is in the media thread. I have noticed that many of your postings mention that you aren't certain where information is. I have found that the media links in WS to be very valuable, there are so many articles, press releases, transcripts, etc that are available very easily. Have you checked it out? It certainly makes it much easier than writing it down and shuffling through papers. I thought I might mention that in case you wanted to go look at it when you had an opportunity. Really comes in handy.

BBM, it does look like it to me. Not exactly, but I think it's the right company/logo. Granted I could barely see the shirt until someone blew it up, so take it for what it's worth... :twocents: but as soon as someone posted the larger pic this is the logo I was thinking was on Dylan's shirt. Right font, lettering, shape, etc. Assuming it's the same logo IMO the lettering seems a lot lighter in the Walmart pic, like maybe it's just showing the outline? Or a really faded shirt?

They do? I'm not seeing that for sure myself but that's just my opinion. I'm leaving it at a maybe for now.

It's an older shirt....it has a square with the DC in the middle

FWIW....my son had a shirt just like it....if he still has it, I will take a picture tomorrow.

Oh, well.......the shirt maybe important, maybe not

Nite all

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgrandma
I believe the post said that ER said LE has asked MR to take a 2nd poly, ER stated that during the radio show with Tricia and I believe those links are on the home page. In regards to LE stating that they have asked, IIRC we have not heard much directly from LE.

SBM

I have seen nothing to convince me that ER would be privy to this information. It is my understanding that ER and MR have a problem with respect to communication.

They are no longer married, have not been married for some time, and LE would not be obligated to share this information with her or anyone else in the family.

I stand by my post. LE is the only one that knows the actual status of this information, and unless they choose to share it, we may never know.

I don't know if they know for sure what he was wearing when he disappeared.

I have seen both the DC and Nike mentioned.

I don't look at what kids are usually wearing....I'm looking for a missing boy that is arount 5 feet tall, 105 pounds, blond hair and blue eyes and answers to the name of Dylan

BBM - good point. It seems pretty unlikely he'd still be wearing the same shirt so long after he went missing. I feel like it'd be helpful to know in terms of finding possible clues, but beyond that it does seem likely that his clothes would've been either gone or changed pretty quickly.

I saw a kid that looked a lot like Dylan in the grocery store yesterday. It wasn't him, I know it wasn't him, I even know it's so incredibly unlikely I'd see him, but I look for him. I felt bad because I was staring at this boy and his Dad for WAY too long and didn't give it up until I saw the boy look really lovingly at his Dad and they were laughing about something on the way to their car. I couldn't tell you what he was wearing but I could tell you his hair color, eye color, rough height and weight, and more than anything the expression in his eyes. I know that's what we need to look for more than anything.

Sorry I got so focused on the shirt, seemed like the only thing to grab onto in the past couple of days. :( (General apology, not related specifically to any posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx