CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he hit 911. The SO made it sound as if he just asked them to keep an eye out for Dylan, not that he reported it missing. Heck, even after Dylan was well and truly missing, he told a reporter that his ex wife was "making more out of this than it needs to be." :what:

It is my opinion based on the above, that MR did NOT call 911. (but I respect your right to yours!) :seeya:

BBM - Thank you, mmmagique, and I respect your right to your opinion too. :seeya:

I just looked this up to refresh my memory, so while I have it up, I'm just posting this for context. MR was responding to ER's accusatory remarks. Also to note I didn't notice before that what MR isn't a complete quote. I wish we had the complete quote.

I'm getting to the point where I think I'd be happier if reporters nowadays would just stick a mike in people's faces, and post the audio files, with their questions, and the person's full answers, rather than them writing articles. lol

The mother also told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," the mother said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

BBM

I don't think a stranger took Dylan, but it's possible, although not as likely as some other scenarios. I think it's one of the more likely scenarios though that it was a family abduction or non-family non-stranger abduction, perhaps in a misguided attempt to "help" or "save" Dylan.

:twocents:

Help or save him from his father?
I think all family members have been polygraphed and questioned and accounted for. all but MR he has many hours to account for.

And I dont think non strangers would Kidnap a child risking Arrest and serious Jail Time.

JMO

I just dont feel anyone took him.

I just looked this up to refresh my memory, so while I have it up, I'm just posting this for context. MR was responding to ER's accusatory remarks. Also to note I didn't notice before that what MR isn't a complete quote. I wish we had the complete quote.

I'm getting to the point where I think I'd be happier if reporters nowadays would just stick a mike in people's faces, and post the audio files, with their questions, and the person's full answers, rather than them writing articles. lol

The mother also told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," the mother said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

But cheese she vas stating. her concerns. This family lived with this man and knows him way better than we do there is a reason she says what she says.
there are many things we do not know.

I would be furious at my ex for sending me a TEXT message asking me if i had heard from my son when he was hours away with his dad. Not only that he was missing since 11 30 am and you dont get a text till 5 or 5 30 pm.

Elaine has never mentiond any of the crapola we have found out and she sent her son on his way to visit his dad.

Im sure every one of us would have concerns with your ex's if your child went missing under his watch and he wont COMMUNICATE with you.

A child is missing!
You put your hate aside and work together.

Look at his family dynamics something is off with this man!

JMO

I respectfully have to disagree, its not just a technicality at all, he was the custodial parent at the time of Dylans disappearance and IMO the fact that he didn't report Dylan missing is huge.

Why didn't he report his son missing? that should have been a priority for him IMO

IMO... He went to the marshal's office in Bayfield because it was closer. They wouldn't take the report because it's not in their jurisdiction and they directed him to contact the sheriff's office which is in Durango. In the meantime, when he called Elaine to find out if she had heard from Dylan, she called the sheriff's office to report it. I don't recall whether he drove on to Durango to the SO or whether he just called, but either way, she had already called them to report it. They're not going to make two separate reports. It does not matter which parent he was with, anyone can report a missing person. The point is, he went to the wrong agency and before he could get to the right one, she beat him to the punch.
Simple logic, and JMO.

IMO... He went to the marshal's office in Bayfield because it was closer. They wouldn't take the report because it's not in their jurisdiction and they directed him to contact the sheriff's office which is in Durango. In the meantime, when he called Elaine to find out if she had heard from Dylan, she called the sheriff's office to report it. I don't recall whether he drove on to Durango to the SO or whether he just called, but either way, she had already called them to report it. They're not going to make two separate reports. It does not matter which parent he was with, anyone can report a missing person. The point is, he went to the wrong agency and before he could get to the right one, she beat him to the punch.
Simple logic, and JMO.

From what has been released it was NEVER said they wouldnt take his report.
It said he asked them if they saw Dylan.

she didnt beat him to anything all he had to do was Call 911!
As I see it he was STALLING. JMO

MR did take a poly. This tells me he didn't have anything to hide. MR didn't have to take the 2nd poly, as it was on Dr. Phil's show, and there was no need for it. I'd never take one on a national TV show either.

I respectfully have to disagree with the 'no need'. MR told the public on DP he failed his first poly or it was inconclusive. MR then followed with stating that there was a problem with the polygraph examiner (sorry not verbatim). Why would MR even mention the polygraph examiner problem if he wasn't concerned with the accuracy of the results? Truth or an excuse, either way this issue alone would be a logical reason to take the poly offered by DP. There was a need to correct the alleged problem with the original polygraph examiner.

MR has not made any excuses.

He was tired he took a nap!
dylan wasnt home he figured he was out Fishing!
To late to take dylan to his friends house.

polygrapher wasnt qualified
Failed Poly
Inconclusive Poly
Asked marshals if they saw dylan
didnt report him missing

he has a son missing and he goes to sleep

I would do anything to find my child!
Id cut off my arms
Id die for them!

Dr Phil is no one to fear unless you have something to hide!
Same with NG
they are not there to LIKE you they are there to seek out info.

JMO

Why is it???
MR is the only one that had trouble with his ply?

It would be illogical to think MR was upset when ER got primary custody considering he has to travel for his work. He knows he would not be there at times during DR's school year.

It appears to me that MR cares very much for Dylan and that they have a special bond and enjoy their time and trips together.

He was tired he took a nap!
dylan wasnt home he figured he was out Fishing!
To late to take dylan to his friends house.

polygrapher wasnt qualified
Failed Poly
Inconclusive Poly
Asked marshals if they saw dylan
didnt report him missing

he has a son missing and he goes to sleep

So what if he took a nap. I have to take a nap occasionally. MR knew DR's friends were his first priority and thought DR was with said friends.

But cheese she vas stating. her concerns. This family lived with this man and knows him way better than we do there is a reason she says what she says.
there are many things we do not know.

I would be furious at my ex for sending me a TEXT message asking me if i had heard from my son when he was hours away with his dad. Not only that he was missing since 11 30 am and you dont get a text till 5 or 5 30 pm.

Elaine has never mentiond any of the crapola we have found out and she sent her son on his way to visit his dad.

Im sure every one of us would have concerns with your ex's if your child went missing under his watch and he wont COMMUNICATE with you.

A child is missing!
You put your hate aside and work together.

Look at his family dynamics something is off with this man!

JMO

I would say there are many things about the whole family that we do not know because MR has been too gentlemanly to tell them.

I think the only person here that knows MR personally is AZG.
she has been very graceous with what has been said about him.

I have seen nor read anything that says what a nice guy he is.

Strange dont you think?

It just appears to me he hides.

Help or save him from his father?
I think all family members have been polygraphed and questioned and accounted for. all but MR he has many hours to account for.

And I dont think non strangers would Kidnap a child risking Arrest and serious Jail Time.

JMO

I just dont feel anyone took him.

All family members have been polygraphed and questioned and accounted for???? Source please.

I would say there are many things about the whole family that we do not know because MR has been too gentlemanly to tell them.

I think he has nothing to tell and if anything that was said was not true he would be saying something.

I don't know if this helps, but there are parts of the town where I live in now that have the same city name and same zip code, but fall outside of city limits so the sheriff's office is who those people have to call, not the city PD. It's pretty weird since city PD could get there quicker, but it just happens to be the way it is here.

We have the same zip code as the town closest to us, although we live 2 miles outside the city limits. If we were to call LE, we would be connected to the sheriff's office, not the city police. Our phone number also has the same prefix as the city's does, yet we are not in the city limits. My husband's sister also has the same prefix and she's not even in the same county.

The only time I have seen city police respond to something outside the city is when my FIL accidentally set off his security alarm. The alarm company alerted the closest LE agency, which was the city police. They came out to check and if there had been a break-in they would have called the SO.

I think the only person here that knows MR personally is AZG.
she has been very graceous with what has been said about him.

I have seen nor read anything that says what a nice guy he is.

Strange dont you think?

It just appears to me he hides.

No, it is not strange, considering the people that are posting about him. MR has many supporters on here.

All family members have been polygraphed and questioned and accounted for???? Source please.

MG yu have seen it a ton of times that last report by LE.
elaine cory and MH were home in colorado hours away when dylan went missing it on the facts thread.
U have seen it many times we have discussed it.

that is the family im sure you have questions about not Marks.

MG yu have seen it a ton of times that last report by LE.
elaine cory and MH were home in colorado hours away when dylan went missing it on the facts thread.
U have seen it many times we have discussed it.

that is the family im sure you have questions about not Marks.

I don't see where the CS people were cleared. I just read where they were in CS for a period of time. Not the complete time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne