CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gentlemanly" is a funny word for MR, sorry. Whether or not he did it, I don't think he's a gentleman at all. I'm still holding out a bit of SODDI theory but not much and I didn't think from day ONE MR was a gentleman and nothing I've heard since has changed that opinion. Of all the things on google and searches that you can read about him, none of those compare to the first hand knowledge of what his IMMEDIATE family and x family say about him.
Let's say Harrison Ford, the famous actor, could be googled up and down and left and right and you could write essay after essay about him and his career and his hobbies from information on the net. Do you think that 's a substitute for what his wife and kids say goes on behind closed doors at home? Do you think you would really know someone after reading all you can about them?

You , being a general term, obviously ! mooo

I don't think it means the bolded because they would have written exactly those words in the press release. I think it means they took MR's word for it back in January and that they have since learned this is incorrect. I do agree that LE should have known this back in January. JMO

LE may have known this the first week.

For some reason, LE wanted to get the correct information out to the public after Mark's statements on Dr. Phil (the mail lady, the reporting parent and where certain people were when Dylan disappeared). JMO

On FB https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine?filter=3

the ice should be off the lake some time next week....

LE may have known this the first week.

For some reason, LE wanted to get the correct information out to the public after Mark's statements on Dr. Phil (the mail lady, the reporting parent and where certain people were when Dylan disappeared). JMO

On FB https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine?filter=3

the ice should be off the lake some time next week

BBM. The pictures are amazing. The ice is melting faster then I thought it would. I am anxious for it to melt. JMO

another fact to add to the list

- Mark was ordered to start paying child support for Dylan (to Elaine)

Okay - I'm gonna open this back up, but here is the deal: If I have to remove one of your posts - you will get an automatic 3 day timeout, this includes quoting and responding to a post that violates the rules. I'm not going to ask questions or try to snip out the offending part - I'm just going to put the poster on TO.

To refresh your memories, here are some tips:

I'm bumping again and just reminding everyone that I'm serious here. I'm hating it, but there is no reason there cannot be a civil discussion here, even if posters hold different views.

Salem

I can't get the pictures to load. Hmmmm..............

Salem

O/T but I know how much Dylan loves baseball

Yu had a perfect game going.....2 outs in the 9th inning
Even if Dylan wasn't a Ranger fan, I'm sure he would have been right there with the rest of us wanting Yu to throw a Perfect Game....

Texas Rangers right-hander Yu Darvish came within one out of pitching a perfect game Tuesday, allowing a hard single through his legs and up the middle to Houston's Marwin Gonzalez after he had retired the first 26 batters.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...ros-break-darvish-gem-two-040402360--mlb.html

I'm bumping again and just reminding everyone that I'm serious here. I'm hating it, but there is no reason there cannot be a civil discussion here, even if posters hold different views.

Salem

I'm so confused that I'm afraid to respond to *any* posts at this point. If a post is against TOS, isn't it removed by the mods? If a post is still up, can it be responded to? I'm not trying to be dim, I just don't get it.

Thank you.

I'm so confused that I'm afraid to respond to *any* posts at this point. If a post is against TOS, isn't it removed by the mods? If a post is still up, can it be responded to? I'm not trying to be dim, I just don't get it.

Thank you.

It is hard to know which post to not respond or respond to; perhaps it may also depend on how/what/tone is also used in the response?

Thanks for asking....

I'm think I'm going to go back and read the links Salem had on her post earlier.
:seeya:

this is Salem's post when she opened the Thread back up.

It has some links that may be helpful....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9152016&postcount=341"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48[/ame]

O/T but I know how much Dylan loves baseball

Yu had a perfect game going.....2 outs in the 9th inning
Even if Dylan wasn't a Ranger fan, I'm sure he would have been right there with the rest of us wanting Yu to throw a Perfect Game....

Texas Rangers right-hander Yu Darvish came within one out of pitching a perfect game Tuesday, allowing a hard single through his legs and up the middle to Houston's Marwin Gonzalez after he had retired the first 26 batters.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...ros-break-darvish-gem-two-040402360--mlb.html

O/T I'm a diehard Texas Rangers fan. See my avatar! My son and I almost cried when the perfect game came to an end. 1 out was all he needed. It brought back very painful memories of our World Series loss with only 1 strike needed. We went to spring training last year and my oldest got Yu's autograph. Spring training is amazing for any baseball fan. The players are so close and very approachable.

Anyway, sorry for the O/T.

I was just re-reading some old Billie Dunn interviews, and guess what? Her polygrapher was incompetent as well!

I was just re-reading some old Billie Dunn interviews, and guess what? Her polygrapher was incompetent as well!

O/T and so was Shawn Adkins....I thought they/she had taken some type of anti-anxiety pills that deemed the test inconclusive or something....

same thing Mark did with drinking Jim Beam....JMO

IF MR were to be arrested (and I'm saying if) and LE has everything but a photo of alleged crime scene some will still declare he is innocent etc. Just like CA and little Caylee. Thats what makes the justice system work. But I still believe MR to probably have some involvement and possibly some one else involved or knows about it. My opinion. It doesn't hurt my feelings if others disagree. JMO

O/T and so was Shawn Adkins....I thought they/she had taken some type of anti-anxiety pills that deemed the test inconclusive or something....

same thing Mark did with drinking Jim Beam....JMO

Here's what she said in one of her interviews: "And then I went home and told my brother and my brother said you know what I did too, they told me not to tell you that. And I knew something was wrong. When I talked to my lawyer and he says let me guess who did the polygraph. And of course he got it right and he said those people are a joke. He called up a man I forgot his name. He said this guy was basically wrote the book on how to give a polygraph correctly. That man got on the phone. He also knew the names of the guys who gave us the polygraph and he said what a complete joke they were, he also didn't understand why they were still allowed to give polygraphs."

It's been a long long 4 1/2 months. But I find that still today, I'm sitting at 50/50. 50% probability that MR did something (although I don't know what) and 50% probability that someone else did something (and I don't know who).

Without proof that Dylan is dead I find it hard to insist that MR killed him, KWIM? I still haven't discarded fully the notion that he is indeed hidden. Weirder things have happened. Right now I'm thinking it's still 50/50 as to whether Dylan is alive or not simply because there's no proof that he isn't. IMO

Guess with the lake melting so quickly, there is a strong possibility that 1/2 of my thoughts will be ruled out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub