CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no word salad in any of these examples. Every single word of every single sentence answers the question what did you do today?

For the sake of example, salad fixin's could be added to the above, but I have trouble speaking in hypotheticals.

Taking one of MR's actual statements:

You know, I spent 45 minutes… an hour… trying to get Dylan to wake up and, you know, and helping him… saying, you know, “Dylan, I’m going down,” ‘cos he had talked to me about going to see his friend, Ryan …that morning, but he wasn’t having no part of it… which is not uncommon for him. I mean, you can’t get him to bed and you can’t get him up. Pretty much how it is when he’s not at school to deal with, which is most of the time when he’s up here, although he had a school bus stop right down the street, so he could ride the bus from the school up here if I was home, or he could ride it to his mom’s house, which was a thing of beauty.
because her and I didn’t have to deal with transporting him.

The bolded part does not answer the question or expand the answer, IMO, it is totally unrelated.
________
my opinion

If I was accused of murdering my kid, my answers may be a bit discombobulated and not so straight forward. How can any one of us here know how we would react if we were accused of such a heinous crime?

I respect the fact that you are not ready to convict or find him guilty without more facts.

What I have a problem with honestly (and it's not you in particular) is what appears to be those making excuses for what IMO is very questionable and suspicious behavior on MR's part. Some of this makes no logical sense to me. I can see you or others saying i'm not ready to convict (I get that) but I don't understand those who don't see the odd behavior and inconsistencies. Honestly it's a little scary to me that some people see this as 'normal'. Just MOO and not directed at anyone in particular.

Pfff, if I could convict every person I know for "odd behavior" and "inconsistencies," I'd be one lonely person.

There absolutely is someone to blame. Dylan Redwine is missing...likely deceased. It isn't up to us (not you specifically) but us as a society to determine who is responsible for Dylan being missing. It is up to society as a whole to convict the person who is responsible for Dylan's disappearance.

It is my opinion that the person who is most likely responsible for Dylan's disappearance is MR. We are here to discuss the possibilities, events, situations, mannerisms, language, behaviors and odd behavior MR displayed at the time leading up to, and immediately following, Dylan's disappearance. That is what we, (again, not you specifically) but we, as in Websleuthers, do. We analyze, dissect, discuss and dig for information. There are too many things to list, that lead many people to suspect MR. It isn't just about what is known, it is also about what isn't known, and what isn't known doesn't lead me away from keeping my sights directly on Mark Redwine.

We are here to find answers, not to zero in on one person. I hope LE is looking at everything and not focusing solely on MR. What if MR is innocent? I know many can't fathom that, but what if he is? Then what?

So this is your opinion of what COULD of happened in regards to MR going to the Marshal's office, not your determination of what he actually did based on his statements? Because he's made several statements in regards to this and that is my point exactly. One cannot make a solid determination as to what he actually did based on his statements.

Isn't everything we discuss here our opinion? We have no facts that point to one specific person as being ultimately responsible for Dylan's disappearance.

Thanks for your patience. Had to go back and listen.

The question (found on YouTube, Uncut interview with MR at 14:17 was:

"So you guys watched the movie and then what happened?"

OMG are you saying this was the question to this answer????

You know, I spent 45 minutes… an hour… trying to get Dylan to wake up and, you know, and helping him… saying, you know, “Dylan, I’m going down,” ‘cos he had talked to me about going to see his friend, Ryan …that morning, but he wasn’t having no part of it… which is not uncommon for him. I mean, you can’t get him to bed and you can’t get him up. Pretty much how it is when he’s not at school to deal with, which is most of the time when he’s up here, although he had a school bus stop right down the street, so he could ride the bus from the school up here if I was home, or he could ride it to his mom’s house, which was a thing of beauty.

Oh but it does:

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
René Descartes

It's sort of like here on WS:
Our "truths" are different for each member and we should respect that difference. We all see "truth" differently. There is no ONE truth.

JMO.

BBM

Love me some Descartes! Just feel obliged to point out that Descartes did believe, however, that some things could be determined to be incontrovertibly true.

It was a long answer. Yes I was astonished as well.

No, it wasn't.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w"]KUSA - Dylan Redwine - Dad's uncut interview - YouTube[/ame]

See for yourself. TIA

Does anyone feel this case CAN be prosecuted without finding Dylan? Apparently there is no crime scene, no physical evidence of an injury, etc. Barring a confession, which is most unlikely, how does anyone see this case moving forward without finding Dylan?

From what we have seen in many other missing child cases, people with knowledge of a crime against children just do not want to admit to it. I always thought we would finally get an answer in Haleigh Cummings' case, but now it seems that will not happen. And there are other cases where I feel more than one person knows, such as Ayla Reynolds and Hailey Dunn. So even if two people know, this is the kind of secret, IMO, that will be kept, despite the old saying.

I don't think it can be prosecuted. However, we have no idea what evidence LE has. They may have a lot and are hoping to find Dylan for that slam dunk. I honestly don't think anyone can say with 100% certainty what happened except Dylan and whoever disappeared him. That's why I don't pretend to know what happened.

I'm going to clarify what I meant about the Marshal's office and then I'm out of here. Nite all.

MR ANSWERED this question several times and still it appears that nobody (myself included) knows what he really did in regards to going/not going/calling/not calling the Marshal's. That was my entire point.

I hope that if LE does have a suspect, that the location of Dylan (if found...) is helpful in tying this person to the crime, or not. But then, if they had a solid suspect and the detailed locations of this person during the hours of interest, it seems as though there would be lots more searching going on by LE.

So perhaps they can't track the movements of a possible POI, they do not have a POI, or are more interested in the lake than they appear.

I'm going to clarify what I meant about the Marshal's office and then I'm out of here. Nite all.

MR ANSWERED this question several times and still it appears that nobody (myself included) knows what he really did in regards to going/not going/calling/not calling the Marshal's. That was my entire point.

I think that the LE officers working this case know the manner and the content of the "contact" that Mark had with the Bayfield Marshall's office. MOO.

BBM

Love me some Descartes! Just feel obliged to point out that Descartes did believe, however, that some things could be determined to be incontrovertibly true.

BBM: ME TOO!!!!!

Well to me, and my studies, he said we need to look at all lines of reasoning with fresh eyes and doubt everything and with a fresh perspective (no preconceived ideas). Clear thinking = open mind.

I used Desartes to prove the existence of God in one of my thesis in college. His ONE truth that was incontrovertible was "I think, therefore I am". IMO

This really isn't off topic y'all. :floorlaugh:

BBM

Respectfully, yes it was.

The question he was responding to, posed by MB, was:

"So, so you guys watched the movie and then, and then, you had plans to go, and then what happened? Did he just?"

(Please note, I copied down the words as MB spoke them, so the phrasing is somewhat disjointed.)

MR actually went on far longer in his response, roaming all over the place, than that which was posted.

Thank you for the link.

Oh but it does:

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
René Descartes

It's sort of like here on WS:
Our "truths" are different for each member and we should respect that difference. We all see "truth" differently. There is no ONE truth.

JMO.
Real question: Dylan Redwine is no longer at his home in Colorado Springs. Is that not one truth? If it isn't, how could this be construed as another truth?

LE seems to have said that Dylan was indeed at MR's. So, in one way or another, it is a truth that he went missing from there. And that is all we really know. I hope LE knows far more, but am not highly confident.

I am very excited to learn that the loved one of a missing person can file a civil wrongful death suit against a person likely to have negligently or willfully caused the missing persons death, needing even less proof than needed in a criminal trial and ending not in the loss of freedom from the suspicious one but the loss of MONEY instead.

This really got to me, we talk about things here in a detached way, and then I'm reminded again of what we're actually saying.

I'm sending virtual hugs to you and everyone in the family tonight.

I know this is way back there but I wanted to say thank you.

BBM: ME TOO!!!!!

Well to me, and my studies, he said we need to look at all lines of reasoning with fresh eyes and doubt everything and with a fresh perspective (no preconceived ideas). Clear thinking = open mind.

I used Desartes to prove the existence of God in one of my thesis in college. His ONE truth that was incontrovertible was "I think, therefore I am". IMO

This really isn't off topic y'all. :floorlaugh:

At the risk of getting tossed out for being O/T, I was going with the later _Meditations_.

Mods - I promise, that's it on old Rene from me.

I am very excited to learn that the loved one of a missing person can file a civil wrongful death suit against a person likely to have negligently or willfully caused the missing persons death, needing even less proof than needed in a criminal trial and ending not in the loss of freedom from the suspicious one but the loss of MONEY instead.

Like Michelle Parker's family did, right? No body there either. Last person to see her, etc etc. MOOOOOO!

LE seems to have said that Dylan was indeed at MR's. So, in one way or another, it is a truth that he went missing from there. And that is all we really know. I hope LE knows far more, but am not highly confident.

I don't think anyone would argue where he went missing from. I pray LE knows more. IF MR is guilty, well I hope he's prosecuted and rots in hell. If he's not guilty, then I hope they find who is and that person rots in hell. Regardless of who we think is guilty, I think we can all agree that whomever it was, they rot in hell.

I had wondered about this. I thought it had to be a long time period, but I know it was done recently in the Michelle Parker case.

Karma..and all that

and that ole Karma

has no deadline

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics