CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that it's possible Mark did make "contact" with an officer when he went to the Bayfield Marshall's Office. Even though their website say's that the office closes at 3:00 pm, I don't see why it's not possible for Mark to have come across an officer working late or one that was coming in to the office for some reason or another.

Until LE explains how Mark "contacted" the Marshall's Office, I'm going to have to go with Mark's story. MOO.

I just saw a picture of the Lake...most of the ice is gone.

Was it a total of 5 HRD dogs that hit there? (3 with LE in Nov and then Wendy's 2 in March?) I'm so scared. I don't know how the family is handling the stress of waiting and wondering. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who loves Dylan.

:candle:

I still think that it's possible Mark did make "contact" with an officer when he went to the Bayfield Marshall's Office. Even though their website say's that the office closes at 3:00 pm, I don't see why it's not possible for Mark to have come across an officer working late or one that was coming in to the office for some reason or another.

Until LE explains how Mark "contacted" the Marshall's Office, I'm going to have to go with Mark's story. MOO.

Which story? I don't recall a story where he came across an officer working late or anything. Did I miss that one?

Which story? I don't recall a story where he came across an officer working late or anything. Did I miss that one?

Mark has said that he went to the Marshall's office and "talked" to them. Their website say's that the office closes at 3:00pm which is before Mark got there.

Not being snarky in the least here, I'm just honestly asking. What is your belief that MR did in regards to the Marshal's office? Did he go there in person and talk to someone? Did he go there and nobody was there so he didn't talk to anyone? Did he call there and speak to someone? Did he call there and attempt to speak to someone but couldn't get a hold of anyone? Based on MR's answers to this questions what is your belief of what the truth is? I'm just curious, because based on his answers I have NO IDEA what the truth is.

I agree 100% that the polygraph situation was bungled in the worst way. I think it's ok to disagree. As Kate said a minute ago, it keeps the thread alive. I don't hold any ill will towards those that think MR is guilty. There's nothing wrong with that at all. But for me personally, I want more proof and I don't want to be made into an idiot for wanting that proof.

I completely understand and honestly if I were sitting on a jury in a court room, based on what I know, I could not convict him of murder. I would definitely need something more.

BUT I am not sitting on a jury in a court room, I am discussing my opinion, based on what I know, on an online website called Websleuth's.

Not being snarky in the least here, I'm just honestly asking. What is your belief that MR did in regards to the Marshal's office? Did he go there in person and talk to someone? Did he go there and nobody was there so he didn't talk to anyone? Did he call there and speak to someone? Did he call there and attempt to speak to someone but couldn't get a hold of anyone? Based on MR's answers to this questions what is your belief of what the truth is? I'm just curious, because based on his answers I have NO IDEA what the truth is.

I thought I was clear in my post but I guess not. When I said that Mark could have come across an officer working late I meant that he physically met with an officer. Same with him meeting up with an officer coming into the office.

I think that this may explain how Mark talked to someone at the Marshall's office after 3:00pm. MOO.

I thought I was clear in my post but I guess not. When I said that Mark could have come across an officer working late I meant that he physically met with an officer. Same with him meeting up with an officer coming into the office.

I think that this may explain how Mark talked to someone at the Marshall's office after 3:00pm. MOO.

Again, not being snarky just curious. You have determined this based on what MR has said?

I completely understand and honestly if I were sitting on a jury in a court room, based on what I know, I could not convict him of murder. I would definitely need something more.

BUT I am not sitting on a jury in a court room, I am discussing my opinion, based on what I know, on an online website called Websleuth's.

I absolutely respect your opinion.

I just wish others would respect mine...

My fear is that unless Dylan is found elsewhere, that massive lake may not be able to be truly ruled out.

Again, not being snarky just curious. You have determined this based on what MR has said?

I don't think that I can determine anything. I'm just posing a possible explanation for how Mark could have gone to the Marshall's office after 3:00pm and talked to someone about Dylan. MOO.

We all are on a website discussing our opinions. Facts are often presented to support said opinions. I really don't like being wrong. So my opinions aren't etched in stone. I like to keep evaluating so that I end up right. Maybe it's my ego and not truth-seeking, I don't know.

My opinion is that insufficient facts exist to say that MR harmed Dylan. Today, that is my opinion.

If we were only supposed to discuss facts given to us by LE we would still be on thread #1. WS opened up discussion as to whether or not MR could be involved. So WS has allowed us to discuss MR's statements and behavior. Many of us find MR's statements and behavior to be suspect and so that is what we discuss.
We have to remember that there is a young boy named Dylan Redwine that is missing and possibly no longer with us. This is where many of us get our determination to try to find the truth. Nobody has a personal grudge against MR and nobody here wants him to have killed his son. But if he did, we want justice and that's where our passion comes from. It's for Dylan.

So, going with this why is it he did not report his son missing?..if he was in contact with someone at the Marshal office then why in the world was he not reporting his son missing.. no doubt whatsoever that the person with whom he would be in contact with would have absolutely assisted in getting a father immediate assistance if he'd come in contact with a father who told him that his son was missing.

jmo.

The truth dosent change!

jmo

Oh but it does:

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
René Descartes

It's sort of like here on WS:
Our "truths" are different for each member and we should respect that difference. We all see "truth" differently. There is no ONE truth.

JMO.

If we were only supposed to discuss facts given to us by LE we would still be on thread #1. WS opened up discussion as to whether or not MR could be involved. So WS has allowed us to discuss MR's statements and behavior. Many of us find MR's statements and behavior to be suspect and so that is what we discuss.
We have to remember that there is a young boy named Dylan Redwine that is missing and possibly no longer with us. This is where many of us get our determination to try to find the truth. Nobody has a personal grudge against MR and nobody here wants him to have killed his son. But if he did, we want justice and that's where our passion comes from. It's for Dylan.

Diversity is good. Passion too. One not need to find blame to want Dylan found and to ultimately want justice for this crime against him.

No, it doesn't change, but it can be expounded on.

What did I do today?

I went to my son's baseball games, then to Walmart and then home.

I went to my son's double header and then we came home and ate lunch. I then went to Walmart, and then came home.

I went to my son's double header in L_____, Texas where his team lost both games. We came home, then we all went to Chilis to eat lunch. I went to Walmart to get brats and some charcoal. I came home and realized I forgot to get lightbulbs and had to go back.

I see no word salad in any of these examples. Every single word of every single sentence answers the question what did you do today?

For the sake of example, salad fixin's could be added to the above, but I have trouble speaking in hypotheticals.

Taking one of MR's actual statements:

You know, I spent 45 minutes… an hour… trying to get Dylan to wake up and, you know, and helping him… saying, you know, “Dylan, I’m going down,” ‘cos he had talked to me about going to see his friend, Ryan …that morning, but he wasn’t having no part of it… which is not uncommon for him. I mean, you can’t get him to bed and you can’t get him up. Pretty much how it is when he’s not at school to deal with, which is most of the time when he’s up here, although he had a school bus stop right down the street, so he could ride the bus from the school up here if I was home, or he could ride it to his mom’s house, which was a thing of beauty.
because her and I didn’t have to deal with transporting him.

The bolded part does not answer the question or expand the answer, IMO, it is totally unrelated.
________
my opinion

I see no word salad in any of these examples. Every single word of every single sentence answers the question what did you do today?

For the sake of example, salad fixin's could be added to the above, but I have trouble speaking in hypotheticals.

Taking one of MR's actual statements:

You know, I spent 45 minutes… an hour… trying to get Dylan to wake up and, you know, and helping him… saying, you know, “Dylan, I’m going down,” ‘cos he had talked to me about going to see his friend, Ryan …that morning, but he wasn’t having no part of it… which is not uncommon for him. I mean, you can’t get him to bed and you can’t get him up. Pretty much how it is when he’s not at school to deal with, which is most of the time when he’s up here, although he had a school bus stop right down the street, so he could ride the bus from the school up here if I was home, or he could ride it to his mom’s house, which was a thing of beauty.
because her and I didn’t have to deal with transporting him.

The bolded part does not answer the question or expand the answer, IMO, it is totally unrelated.
________
my opinion

So what was the question? Who asked it and in what context?

So, going with this why is it he did not report his son missing?..if he was in contact with someone at the Marshal office then why in the world was he not reporting his son missing.. no doubt whatsoever that the person with whom he would be in contact with would have absolutely assisted in getting a father immediate assistance if he'd come in contact with a father who told him that his son was missing.

jmo.

I think that it's possible that when Mark talked to an officer about Dylan he mention that he was with him on a court ordered visit. The officer could have asked Mark if he had contacted Dylan's mother to see if she had come and got him or if she knew where he was before reporting Dylan missing.

Mark then contacted Elaine and said that he couldn't find Dylan. She said that she was immediately calling the sheriffs office to report Dylan missing. This fits with Mark's story as far as I know. MOO.

Since no charges have been brought, LE must not believe they have enough to prosecute MR and unless they have some info they are holding back, I agree. Perhaps if Dylan is found, his location will point to or away from MR. But this case, IMO, is not going to be solvable without Dylan being found, it seems. Seems like there is nothing to really indicate what on earth happened to him, unlike some other cases when LE has proceeded without the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnv7