CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan is always in my thoughts. I hope we all get answers someday. FWIW

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...puty-charged-with-child-*advertiser censored*

IMO this case is cold and has been from pretty much day one . I still don't think LE have any idea of where Dylan is . I think Dylan is dead and there was simply too much time for a cover up between Sunday night and Monday afternoon . And LE not doing a full out forensic search lost evidence as they waited over a week if I remember correctly .

Moo
Moo
Moo

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...puty-charged-with-child-*advertiser censored*

Oh God

Jason Sutter, 32, was arrested April 9 after turning himself in and is suspected of having 89 photos of child *advertiser censored* involving boys on his personal computer, according to an arrest affidavit.

The photos were discovered during a separate investigation.

Oh God

Jason Sutter, 32, was arrested April 9 after turning himself in and is suspected of having 89 photos of child *advertiser censored* involving boys on his personal computer, according to an arrest affidavit.

That bail is very low; they can't be that concerned about this guy?

I was not speaking specifically of this case. But IMO, a case is cold when all leads have been exhausted and none are coming in, even if it is not officially called "cold". No idea what the status of Dylan's case, in that sense.

Neither was I, Clu. Cases in general are not normally cold after only 5 months. As far as exhausting all leads, maybe they've slowed down, and no new tips coming in, but that is only part of an investigation. Sometimes LE goes back and talks to people again that they've already interviewed several times. Sometimes they chase down a lead that they were not successful with the first time, for some reason, and this time it leads to another little piece of the puzzle. Sometimes they just go back over their notes and interviews until something jumps out of them. There are many things they can do that don't involve sitting around and waiting for a new tip.

Wow! Child *advertiser censored*, involving boys.... that kind of puts one's imagination into overdrive, don't it!

You know , this gives me a new idea. I was thinking before maybe this deputy was involved but surely they would know by now. BUT people who look at child *advertiser censored* have to get it somewhere and send it somewhere. They have a network of other child *advertiser censored* viewers. It's very interesting it's involving boys. So could this deputy have been in charge of interviewing any of the RSO or unknown SO's that he might have KNOWN were into the child *advertiser censored* as well but didn't interview them too deeply so as not to get them caught and in turn put himself in the limelight ? Run on sentence/question, sorry. Did that make sense?

ETA for clarity. Could the deputy know a perv through his *advertiser censored* contacts who knows something about Dylan and deputy covered for it because he didn't want his own perversion to become public ?

You know , this gives me a new idea. I was thinking before maybe this deputy was involved but surely they would know by now. BUT people who look at child *advertiser censored* have to get it somewhere and send it somewhere. They have a network of other child *advertiser censored* viewers. It's very interesting it's involving boys. So could this deputy have been in charge of interviewing any of the RSO or unknown SO's that he might have KNOWN were into the child *advertiser censored* as well but didn't interview them too deeply so as not to get them caught and in turn put himself in the limelight ? Run on sentence/question, sorry. Did that make sense?

ETA for clarity. Could the deputy know a perv through his *advertiser censored* contacts who knows something about Dylan and deputy covered for it because he didn't want his own perversion to become public ?

I think I see where you're going, Schmae, but I don't think this deputy was listed as an investigator on Dylan's case - wouldn't those kind of interrogations be handled by investigators? In other words, this deputy would not have been responsible, or solely responsible, for conducting an interview with an RSO in Dylan's case - IMO.

I think I see where you're going, Schmae, but I don't think this deputy was listed as an investigator on Dylan's case - wouldn't those kind of interrogations be handled by investigators? In other words, this deputy would not have been responsible, or solely responsible, for conducting an interview with an RSO in Dylan's case - IMO.

You're probably right but in a small jurisdiction like this , with little other crime going on, isn't is reasonable to assume anyone who wasn't busy might have helped with this or that ? Maybe one group went out and did the interviews and bring back their info and someone at the office is to sift through and look for red flags or check the alibis via phone or what not. I'm just thinking out loud.

You're probably right but in a small jurisdiction like this , with little other crime going on, isn't is reasonable to assume anyone who wasn't busy might have helped with this or that ? Maybe one group went out and did the interviews and bring back their info and someone at the office is to sift through and look for red flags or check the alibis via phone or what not. I'm just thinking out loud.

Yep. Like the day after the lake search ended when they had 200 people go door to door in Vallecito to question people. I was just reading about that yesterday. They pull in all available personnel when they do that.

If they pulled in this guy for something like that, I would think it would put it in question, in case he reported back inaccurate info to cover up for himself or someone else, or just reported back inaccurate info just because people involved in sex crimes against children like him tend to be dishonest people.

:cow:

Wouldn't it be standard procedures for an investigator/supervisor (if this guy did participate in any part of Dylan's disappearance investigation/searches) to go back over all his notes/interviews? And if he did interview and/or verifiy anyone's whereabouts, those reports should definitely be re-examined.

JMO

He was released from the La Plata County jail after posting his $10,000 bail. He was hired by the Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 24, 2003, and worked in detentions and patrol.

Was this guy working on Sunday/Monday? If so, What area was he patroling? Is he a friend of Mark's or any of the neighbors?

If I was Elaine, I would want to know those answers, immediately!

IMO this has NOTHING to do with Dylan missing. The article says that his behavior was discovered when someone accessed his laptop. I would think that the door-to-door searches were with the aide of the FBI, CBI & Marshall's and local LE, I would also think that they went in pairs, all IMO.

FWIW - The LPSO Criminal Investigations unit has a Capt. 6 Investigators & an Evidence Technician. The Patrol Division has 29 certified Sheriff's deputies. They plan to hire one more investigator this year. The La Plata County 2013 budget is $70.7 million with revenues of $62.9 million, this leaves their reserves in excess of $66 million - there was discussion about the cost of searches and ROV not being able to be afforded by the county, looks like they can spare a couple dollars. IMO.
http://co.laplata.co.us/sites/defau...ocuments/final_budget_proposed_2013_small.pdf (page 15)

IMO this has NOTHING to do with Dylan missing. The article says that his behavior was discovered when someone accessed his laptop. I would think that the door-to-door searches were with the aide of the FBI, CBI & Marshall's and local LE, I would also think that they went in pairs, all IMO.

FWIW - The LPSO Criminal Investigations unit has a Capt. 6 Investigators & an Evidence Technician. The Patrol Division has 29 certified Sheriff's deputies. They plan to hire one more investigator this year. The La Plata County 2013 budget is $70.7 million with revenues of $62.9 million, this leaves their reserves in excess of $66 million - there was discussion about the cost of searches and ROV not being able to be afforded by the county, looks like they can spare a couple dollars. IMO.
http://co.laplata.co.us/sites/defau...ocuments/final_budget_proposed_2013_small.pdf (page 15)

WOW ! Tks AGZ. Yes they could easily afford to search the lake it seems !

WOW ! Tks AGZ. Yes they could easily afford to search the lake it seems !

So do you want to call them to tell them to get on it or shall I? :floorlaugh:

Do you guys remember when I had my signature for many months as follows:

"Anyone with information please call La Plata SD at ....."

Maybe it should have read, "Anyone with information, do not call La Plata SD..."

Oh God

Separate from what? It's an odd statement that really doesn't seem to fit. Surely the original investigation stemmed from the report of someone accessing his laptop, in which case, you would think the photos stemmed from that investigation as surely that is the only investigation going on here with this guy. There is no mention of any other investigations in the article.

If you want to see something scary, look at where this guy lives in relation to where Elaine and Dylan lived in Bayfield for 8 years I think it was, then look at where this guy lives in relation to the school Dylan was going to, Bayfield Middle School. Also check out the most likely route he took to drive to work every day at LPSCO.

I don't know what we can post in relation to exact addresses, so not posting them here, but they're not hard to find.

The proximity of this guy to Dylan when Dylan lived in Bayfield is really scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx