CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Separate from what? It's an odd statement that really doesn't seem to fit. Surely the original investigation stemmed from the report of someone accessing his laptop, in which case, you would think the photos stemmed from that investigation as surely that is the only investigation going on here with this guy. There is no mention of any other investigations in the article.

I thought it meant they were conducting an investigation on another crime, and found out about the child *advertiser censored* in the course of that investigation.

The person who accessed his computer and saw the pics could have been LE conducting whatever investigation that was.

I want to know which investigation that original one was.

Separate from what? It's an odd statement that really doesn't seem to fit. Surely the original investigation stemmed from the report of someone accessing his laptop, in which case, you would think the photos stemmed from that investigation as surely that is the only investigation going on here with this guy. There is no mention of any other investigations in the article.

Well from reading the entire article, the seperate investigation could have been the investigation that started prior to his March 20th interview in which he said that the photos were adult *advertiser censored* of men and women. Perhaps the person that notified them in the first place reported one hinky situation which was not child *advertiser censored* and that's what they originally started to investigate, once they received and executed the search warrant of his computer they found the child *advertiser censored*. It sounds as if the original investigation lead to the discovery of an additional crime? IMO

So, there are 2 main suspects here, possibly 3 if you count the RSO down the road who was cleared?

MR
Perv Sheriff's Deputy :puke:
RSO neighbor

*and/or associates of #2 and #3

I still suspect #1, MR, but one can not deny the hinkiness of 2 and 3. What an absolute embarrassment to LE.

I thought it meant they were conducting an investigation on another crime, and found out about the child *advertiser censored* in the course of that investigation.

The person who accessed his computer and saw the pics could have been LE conducting whatever investigation that was.

Exactly, the article does not say how they came to interview the person who accessed the laptop. You would think that, like I said, if it stemmed from just a report of someone calling in and saying, "hey this guy has kiddie *advertiser censored* on his computer" that would be the initial and only investigation. It shows that somehow this investigation stemmed and turned into a whole other investigation from something else. At least that's the way I am reading it. So, the question is, what was the other person(the one who accessed his computer) being interviewed for in the first place?

So, there are 2 main suspects here, possibly 3 if you count the RSO down the road who was cleared?

MR
Perv Sheriff's Deputy
RSO neighbor

I wonder if the RSO down the road was the person who told them about Dep. Sutter's picture collection? Maybe during an interview LE had with him about Dylan?

Exactly, the article does not say how they came to interview the person who accessed the laptop. You would think that, like I said, if it stemmed from just a report of someone calling in and saying, "hey this guy has kiddie *advertiser censored* on his computer" that would be the initial and only investigation. It shows that somehow this investigation stemmed and turned into a whole other investigation from something else. At least that's the way I am reading it. So, the question is, what was the other person(the one who accessed his computer) being interviewed for in the first place?

BBM - perhaps the person that accessed his computer was the person that reported it to LE. The interview could have been as simple as what you previously said, "hey this guy has kiddie *advertiser censored*.........."

Sorry if this has already been posted, but has a PI officially been hired onto this case?

I would assume all the agencies previously mentioned are still working this case, CBI, FBI, etc....

<and now possibly Internal Affairs>

I wonder if the RSO down the road was the person who told them about Dep. Sutter's picture collection? Maybe during an interview LE had with him about Dylan?

Good questions. I hope a reporter will jump on this and get some more info. I find it strange that the reporter said this was found during another investigation, but didn't say whether or not that was Dylan's investigation, or whether the reporter asked and LE said "No comment".

The reporter - and LE - have to know Dylan's investigation is going to pop right into everyone's mind, and certainly be of great concern to everyone who knew Dylan before his disappearance, or has become familiar with his case since he went missing.

Someone needs to call KT and ask him to get a comment from LPSD re: their *advertiser censored* Patrolman as related to Dylan's investigation.

Wonder if all of this is partially why LE is so silent about Dylan.

If there is any connection, it is the worst possible scenario for Dylan, IMO.

Good questions. I hope a reporter will jump on this and get some more info. I find it strange that the reporter said this was found during another investigation, but didn't say whether or not that was Dylan's investigation, or whether the reporter asked and LE said "No comment".

The reporter - and LE - have to know Dylan's investigation is going to pop right into everyone's mind, and certainly be of great concern to everyone who knew Dylan before his disappearance, or has become familiar with his case since he went missing.

Yep. The lack of elaboration has me stunned. Why add in that tidbit and not explain it. I am not terribly familiar with the behavior of SO but my limited understanding is that it probably starts with pictures and then progresses to actual touching, then down the line to far more worse crimes. Am I correct in that understanding or do pic pervs stay with pics?

There's not much worse than a corrupt cop. Especially a pedophile patrolman. Makes me sick.

Talk about a double whammy for Mr. Pedo Policeman in Prison...Cop and Kid *advertiser censored*...he will have to remain in solitary confinement...even then, they still might get to him...if there's 2 things they don't like in prison it's cops and child molestors.

Talk about a double whammy for Mr. Pedo Policeman in Prison...Cop and Kid *advertiser censored*...he will have to remain in solitary confinement...even then, they still might get to him...if there's 2 things they don't like in prison it's cops and child molestors.

I don't know about segregation in regards to child *advertiser censored* or LE but I know that CO prisons do not segregate rapists from general population, they're on their own.

I don't know about segregation in regards to child *advertiser censored* or LE but I know that CO prisons do not segregate rapists from general population, they're on their own.

I'm guessing his lawyer may ask for special segregation due to the nature of his charges and him being a "cop" (I've seen that somewhere else with a cop, trying to remember where....)

BBM - Maybe the original investigation LE is referencing has to do with the 12 men arrested in February for child *advertiser censored*?

Snip - COLORADO SPRINGS - A nine month investigation involving multiple law enforcement agencies in the Colorado Springs area has led to the arrest of 12 suspects accused of possessing and distributing child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/3...dvertiser censored*-sweep-in-Colorado-Springs

I'm guessing his lawyer may ask for special segregation due to the nature of his charges and him being a "cop" (I've seen that somewhere else with a cop, trying to remember where....)

As far as I know, an attorney has no bearing on where the offender is housed, it's all up to the DOC and in CO they follow a written classification plan which is carried out by the Operational unit in Denver. CO does not even technically have a "death row" they have a prison that houses these inmates specifically but there is no "death row" It's pretty interesting how they determine which facility a person will reside in. I had originally thought that it was determined by the nearest facility to the location of where the case was tried.

http://www.doc.state.co.us/sites/default/files/ar/0600_01_020113.pdf

BBM - Maybe the original investigation LE is referencing has to do with the 12 men arrested in February for child *advertiser censored*?

Snip - COLORADO SPRINGS - A nine month investigation involving multiple law enforcement agencies in the Colorado Springs area has led to the arrest of 12 suspects accused of possessing and distributing child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/3...dvertiser censored*-sweep-in-Colorado-Springs

Sorry. I should have been clearer. I want to know if the original investigation was Dylan's case. Not that I'd feel a whole lot less concerned if it was a kiddie *advertiser censored* ring right where Dylan lived in Colorado Springs. But this Jason Sutter is just the type or "profile" if you will that would snatch a little boy like Dylan. I don't want that to have happened to him. :(

:cow:

Sorry. I should have been clearer. I want to know if the original investigation was Dylan's case. Not that I'd feel a whole lot less concerned if it was a kiddie *advertiser censored* ring right where Dylan lived in Colorado Springs. But this Jason Sutter is just the type or "profile" if you will that would snatch a little boy like Dylan. I don't want that to have happened to him. :(

:cow:

What profile from Sutter would make you believe that he would snatch a little boy? I'm not defending this low life by any means, IMO there are so many levels of crimes and one does not equal the other. Women get raped & killed but that doesn't mean that every rapist is a killer. Children (sadly) get abused sexually all the time, but the family pedo may never ever touch the neighbor down the street and vice versa. IMO pictures of child *advertiser censored* is sick enough, but thatat doesn't mean that this guy goes out and kidnaps strangers or kids in the area. He could look at pictures for his own gratification/satisfaction, he could look at pictures and get gratification/satisfaction somewhere else with an adult, he could look at pictures and abuse family members, his own children, his nieces/nephews/cousins etc. It's also vice versa, a person could snatch a child and do horrific things all the while never once looking at a child *advertiser censored* photo.

IMO - one does not equal the other. This guy IMO is disgusting and I would think that LE is carefully looking at many previous investigations and cases that he may have touched just to make certain that no cases have been compromised based on the knowledge that they now have. I just can't see this being linked to Dylan other than the location.

Yep. The lack of elaboration has me stunned. Why add in that tidbit and not explain it. I am not terribly familiar with the behavior of SO but my limited understanding is that it probably starts with pictures and then progresses to actual touching, then down the line to far more worse crimes. Am I correct in that understanding or do pic pervs stay with pics?

I am absolutely convinced that LE is looking at this guy with Dylan in mind. I can't discount this guy and his proximity raises tons more questions. I'm not certain that perversion regarding children follows a path, although child *advertiser censored* would seem a gateway into actual actions. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams