CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I don't weigh in until more facts are known...
and these are just my "gut feelings"; not based on any known facts or anything...but..
for some reason, I just feel that the dad is being truthful... I can picture in my mind a beautiful young thirteen year old guy wanting to immediately go and see his friends when he arrives in his old neighbourhood - only to be too tired to go. His dad probably suggested that he could get him there early the next day (to make up for lost time- make it seem more like a sleep over etc..) but he noted that his little guy was still tired and let him sleep...
When Dylan awoke he really wanted to see his friends (no cell was available) so he thought he could just hitch there (his dad already being out and about).... (I can't believe I am suggesting this, except for the fact that where I live it is often times acceptable (at least to the kids involved) to occasionally hitch a ride)...
I really can see that this might have ended badly .... and the dad is not at fault..
In any case..praying and hoping for Dylan's safe return...

It definitely violates ethics rules for an attorney to advise a client to break the law. This attorney could be sanctioned.

It's all in the way it's presented. I lawyer could say and explain different scenarios, how that would work and what the likely outcome could be. Huge difference between instructing a client and hypothetical scenarios. One is perfect legal;)

An indepth interview means exactly what it states. A poly is not an indepth interview. An indepth interview is where he goes over what happened in more detail and signs his sworn statement making it official.

I have taken two polys for Federal government jobs in the past. These are just questions with responsive 'yes or no' answers. It does not take all that long to complete.

I have never seen it take 2.5 weeks before a poly is given in cases like this and especially to someone who has been totally cooperative since day one.

IMO

I polygraph that you would take to get a federal job is not at all like a poly the FBI would give you to determine if you killed your missing chid. :smile:

Redwine's poly would have been a very indepth interview and would have taken quite awhile. And if he took one and passed, we would know that already, imo.

He has been cooperative but he has not had any indepth interviews until today. So that is kind of a mixed statement, imo.

I don't understand why neither parent isn't making a plea directly to an adductor.

Neither parent is begging him directly to return home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fear that is because mom has been given certain information from LE :( and because dad already knows its pointless to plead to a nonexistent entity.

Just afraid of that, not accusing. The behaviors are baffling.

"The dogs did hit on the boat at the lake?" Help, I have totally missed that... I thought the dogs hit at a lake but not hit on a specific boat that was at the lake??? Is that correct? Was it the dads boat?

I'm sorry guys I'm really trying to keep up here but if that's true I've totally missed it.

The dogs didn't "hit" on a boat. The dogs were ON a boat in the lake and got a "hit". HTH.

On Saturday, the dogs had repeatedly “hit” on several spots near the dam while aboard watercraft.
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121125/NEWS01/121129707/-1/s

Would phone logs show if he was trying and failing to text on Monday? I do not believe he would have set out without at least making many attempts, and more as he walked.

I don't understand why neither parent isn't making a plea directly to an adductor.

Neither parent is begging him directly to return home.

I believe his mother wrote Dylan a letter that she read aloud telling him that she will never stop looking for him. It might be in the media forum

What I find utterly bizarre ... Mom, dad and the brother speak about Dylan in the past tense! I've never seen that before. The vigil seemed more like a memorial service for a deceased person.

No pleading for an abductor to return him, no pleading directly to him just incase he ran away.

Most odd indeed!!!!

Why would that be bizarre? If you believe someone is no longer with us, you will be using past tense when talking about that someone.

Originally Posted by Money Girl
I am surprised at all the bashing of Mark Redwine on this site. It appears to me that it is totally unwarranted.
Will all due respect, I have not seen anyone bashing Mark on this thread and I don't think the mods would allow that in this thread.

We are brainstorming ideas and thoughts of where Dylan might be based on information that can be found in MSM.

Do you have a theory of what you think could have happened to Dylan that you can share with the rest of us?

I posted this already, but for the sake of emphasis...

I really think they should call Tim Miller. Who can we ask about this?

"The dogs did hit on the boat at the lake?" Help, I have totally missed that... I thought the dogs hit at a lake but not hit on a specific boat that was at the lake??? Is that correct? Was it the dads boat?

I'm sorry guys I'm really trying to keep up here but if that's true I've totally missed it.

Oh gee, we need a second verification. I "thought" that's what I read in the wee hours last night. But I'm too tired from being up all night here and doing acupuncture studies today to think straight without some sleep. Anyone else KNOW the deal on this? I remember reading the article and thinking "hmmmm, well, maybe a deer or duck hunter had carcass in the boat, could be unrelated?" But it also could have been hits at the EDGE of the lake instead. Help, someone?

I posted this already, but for the sake of emphasis...

I really think they should call Tim Miller. Who can we ask about this?
I think that would be a great idea - Tim and his teams on horseback are the right kind of searchers for this area.

I do believe that all Equusearch requests have to come from the parents and they need to have some type of approval or agreement with the local LE.

Why would that be bizarre? If you believe someone is no longer with us, you will be using past tense when talking about that someone.

Parents in missing children's cases, in my experience, hang onto the slimmest shred of hope their child is still alive. I've never seen a parent give up on that hope in 10 days.

These sightings have been discounted. As of now, there have been no verified sightings of Dylan on that Monday.

Also, the latest statements by LE would seem to indicate that dad had not taken a polygraph yet. They said TODAY is his first in-depth interview with LE. Taking a poly is a very in-depth interview. So he has avoided it up until now. JMO

A poly is not an indepth interview. An interview is an interview where the person makes an oral statement and then a written statement affixing their signature to it.

I dont think there is any evidence that shows he has been avoiding anything. They have said that he has been fully cooperative from day one and if he had been avoiding taking one ....well that is not cooperating. They took 2.5 weeks before they even searched his home with a SW but he has allowed them in his home several times before then. I think if they had asked him to take a poly on any given date he would have as soon as they asked. And by what LE has said he is not trying to avoid them whatsoever.

Do you have the link Katy where the neighbor's sighting of Dylan has been discounted by LE? I have missed that article somehow but Ive been busy Christmas shopping for weeks now. Thanks.

IMO

I fear that is because mom has been given certain information from LE :( and because dad already knows its pointless to plead to a nonexistent entity.

Just afraid of that, not accusing. The behaviors are baffling.

Agree, behaviors are baffling

Thanks, forgot that polys are a simple 'yes' or 'no'. I knew the difference between the official interview and cursory interview, just thrown of with the poly there for a sec. :)

But not really, because the polygraph examiner often does a pre-interview and even stops and does a mid-interview, as a way to gain more info.

There is a big difference between the yes/no poly given routinely to employees and the type given by the FBI to determine guilt in a homicide. They do all kinds of mind tricks, and investigative techniques and slip trick questions in. And if they find a weak spot, they stop the machine and ask more in depth things and prod. It is quite invasive and intimidating. And in-depth.

I polygraph that you would take to get a federal job is not at all like a poly the FBI would give you to determine if you killed your missing chid. :smile:

Redwine's poly would have been a very indepth interview and would have taken quite awhile. And if he took one and passed, we would know that already, imo.

He has been cooperative but he has not had any indepth interviews until today. So that is kind of a mixed statement, imo.

its also my impression LE will word their phrases carefully around some people in a case so as to keep the cooperation coming so they can gt more information out of them.

Been watching this case since it happened. I hope this isn't like some others where there is never an answer. I do believe LE is following a certain lead or belief.

Parents in missing children's cases, in my experience, hang onto the slimmest shred of hope their child is still alive. I've never seen a parent give up on that hope in 10 days.

ITA. They hang on by their last fingernail until the very end. I would too. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member