CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the mom and dad were not married. she filed as a single person, so his income was not included in the determination.

As i said, it doesn't matter that they weren't married. If both bio parents are in the household, all of their income counts. I can't speak for WIC, but for medicaid, cash, and food assistance, that's how it is. If his income want counted towards the assistance, someone did something wrong.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

About the Reservoir: Would it have cameras? Our waterways do at certain points- but we have nuclear subs...

ETA: FYI
"Seven developed campgrounds are located on the Forest close to the reservoir, with many nearby private facilities, including the full-service community of Vallecito Lake on the west side. The east side is mainly undeveloped except for Forest Service campgrounds."

Read more: http://www.gorp.com/parks-guide/tra...-colorado-sidwcmdev_066029.html#ixzz2DkTHVrrn

* one of locals said the area is loaded with hunters right now

I don't understand how LE is ruling out any situations, unless they know for sure that Dylan never left the house under his own power, or never got there. Not using his phone is not enough, IMO, to determine anything for sure.

Investigators concluded their search of the home of Mark Redwine, father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, Thursday night after serving a search warrant in the morning.

Mark Redwine also agreed to give an official interview to the task force for the case – comprised of agents from the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Durango Police Department, Bayfield Marshals Office, FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigation – after investigators asked if he would be willing to do an in-depth interview, said Lt. Ray Shupe, spokesman for the task force.

Redwine has given several cursory interviews in the past, but this was the first in-depth interview he has given, Shupe said. No attorney was present for the interview, and Shupe said Redwine has not retained an attorney.

BBM. Wow.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121139996&template=mobileart

Protected as in ...?? Trying to understand?
IIRC, if an atty knows his/her client is guilty, I think the only action they are allowed to pursue at that point is the best plea bargain possible?
Its one thing to defend someone who is presumed innocent until proven guilty. But if someone confesses they are guilty, how else could they proceed?

The few cases I recall from many years ago, the case will go to the sentencing phase quickly?
Terri Schunick's case might be a good avenue of info regarding that, since her killer confessed.

There's always the option of referring your client ( confessed murderer) to another lawyer and explains how privilege works. That preserves privilege and allows new lawyer to dream up whatever defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I believe they are now saying theat there is a boy in the immediate area that looks very much like Dylan.

That may be true but I do think their own neighbor.. who has probably lived there for years when Dylan was growing up...... would know the difference between the two boys. They would probably know the other boy too since this is a close knit community.

Now if they just saw a photo or flyer of Dylan but had never seen him in real life before I could see how someone could get them mixed up.

We have kids around here that favor each other but I sure would know our neighbor's grandsons since I know them very well and have for years.

IMO

Protected as in ...?? Trying to understand?
IIRC, if an atty knows his/her client is guilty, I think the only action they are allowed to pursue at that point is the best plea bargain possible?
Its one thing to defend someone who is presumed innocent until proven guilty. But if someone confesses they are guilty, how else could they proceed?

The few cases I recall from many years ago, the case will go to the sentencing phase quickly?
Terri Schunick's case might be a good avenue of info regarding that, since her killer confessed.

Do you mean Mickey Schunick????

What I find utterly bizarre ... Mom, dad and the brother speak about Dylan in the past tense! I've never seen that before. The vigil seemed more like a memorial service for a deceased person.

No pleading for an abductor to return him, no pleading directly to him just incase he ran away.

Most odd indeed!!!!

This has been mentioned many times. So I guess a plea to all readers and posters,,, has ANYONE seen EITHER parent plea to an ' abductor' to bring their son home safe ? I am unaware of any such language and if no one is begging their boy to be released, then does anyone believe he has been abducted?

I dont find Mom and Brother speaking that way odd at all. Just my opine based on my opine of this whole tragic story.

You find it acceptable and not odd for mom and brother but you feel differently when dad does? Why?

I find it very very strange.

What I find utterly bizarre ... Mom, dad and the brother speak about Dylan in the past tense! I've never seen that before. The vigil seemed more like a memorial service for a deceased person.

No pleading for an abductor to return him, no pleading directly to him just incase he ran away.

Most odd indeed!!!!

I have heard that many times before even by parents of missing children who had nothing to do with their disappearance so that doesnt alarm me.

I think they do it because Dylan is not there in their presence.

IMO

I just had a thought. What if LE located his backpack somewhere? Am i allowed to say that? If he ran away he would take that with him right? Could that be why they are surmising this? Wondering out loud.

I had read earlier in a dailymail article that a neighbor saw Dylan outside the day he went missing.

I will try to find the article again.

IMO

On the FindDylan FB run by the family, there is an updated explanation, sadly.

There had been a small string of sightings by neighbors and the mail carrier and others, and they thought Dylan was out and about. But they figured out that there is another kid who looks a lot like Dylan who lives in Vallecito. And they found out the sightings were actually this kid, not Dylan.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissing...57900314236576
People reported seeing him walking but all of those reports turned out to be unsubstantiated. (There is another older boy at the lake who looks similar to Dylan)

The task force concluded its door-to-door canvassing that began Tuesday and have shifted their focus to following up on leads and evidence.

“Until we put together any leads or information that leads us in a certain direction, most work is going to take place internally,” he said.

BBM. Hopefully, they got a lot to work with in terms of video footage, official interviews, and evidence collected from the home and vehicles.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121139996&template=mobileart

If Dylan got kicked out of father's car, then presumably the first thing he would do is to call his mother/brother.

Unless dad already confiscated the phone after Dylan... In true teen fashion... Has it "glued to his ear" (and which may have led to an argument to begin with?) ?

Just a thought...

This has been mentioned many times. So I guess a plea to all readers and posters,,, has ANYONE seen EITHER parent plea to an ' abductor' to bring their son home safe ? I am unaware of any such language and if no one is begging their boy to be released, then does anyone believe he has been abducted?

No I haven't seen it, that's why I made the comment.

This leads me to believe that MR has not submitted to any poly's; perhaps not even the 'official interview'. it would seem a poly would be quite an indepth interview. jmo

http://www.durangoherald.com/article...80%99s-house--

Investigators concluded their search of the home of Mark Redwine, father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, Thursday night after serving a search warrant in the morning.

Mark Redwine also agreed to give an official interview to the task force for the case – comprised of agents from the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Durango Police Department, Bayfield Marshals Office, FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigation – after investigators asked if he would be willing to do an in-depth interview, said Lt. Ray Shupe, spokesman for the task force.

Redwine has given several cursory interviews in the past, but this was the first in-depth interview he has given, Shupe said. No attorney was present for the interview, and Shupe said Redwine has not retained an attorney.

Can someone please put the whole Nancy Grace with the family friend up again?? Ive looked and still haven"t been able to find it ..many thanks in advance

This leads me to believe that MR has not submitted to any poly's; perhaps not even the 'official interview'. it would seem a poly would be quite an indepth interview. jmo

http://www.durangoherald.com/article...80%99s-house--

Seems to me by all reports dad is very cooperative with law enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members