CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion of MR has been made by my observations of him, what he has said and done, what he hasn't said or done. His behaviour, his words or lack there of and what LE refuted that he had claimed.

What his ex wives say is taken into consideration, the same as I will take into consideration what his other children say, or family and friends of his, as is all other information is such as RSO's terrain, distances, wild animals, lake, creeks etc and also what LE says.

I do not see why we need to justify our reasons for why we think MR is involved in Dylans disapearance. The reasons have been clearly outlined a number of times already in many previous threads.

Duly noted long ago actually - you really don't have to justify or explain it any more to me at least.

My opinion of MR has been made by my observations of him, what he has said and done, what he hasn't said or done. His behaviour, his words or lack there of and what LE refuted that he had claimed.

What his ex wives say is taken into consideration, the same as I will take into consideration what his other children say, or family and friends of his, as is all other information is such as RSO's terrain, distances, wild animals, lake, creeks etc and also what LE says.

I do not see why we need to justify our reasons for why we think MR is involved in Dylans disapearance. The reasons have been clearly outlined a number of times already in many previous threads.

I do not think I was asking for any justification on why you lean the way you do. I just wanted to really point out that there is a big piece we are missing in regards to looking at all angles and that is the piece I am most interested in. The only "interview" that Mark looked bad to me is DP, but then again I looked at the whole. My perception of ER and CR on DP was diminished, not just MR. Personally I think they all have their flaws, but those flaws just don't make me want to jump to any conclusion about any of their guilt. I can actually look at each on of them and find some reason that makes each one of them seem like they could possibly be guilty. I question each persons motivations for why they do what they do, at the end of the day, I myself personally cannot conclude that it's because any of them did anything to harm Dylan. It could just very well be the whole situation and the stress of it all that is causing those little things I see in each of them. I actually wish that Mark would have been able to speak more I would like to hear more of his side of all the accusations being made against him in regards to many things. I really would like to see if I could sift through it all and see if maybe I can see things a lot more clearly.

Go to Google, type in "k9 forensics facebook" and you can get to the page. I don't remember if I am allowed to post the link or not.

But don't ask me to tell you how to navigate Facebook. I have no idea.

Thanks for the Info. I remember this Facebook page of hers. She really needs to get her own website. Facebook is ok for some things but a website would be much better for her business in my opinion.

BBM and you nailed it there RANCH - especially in the case of the offshoot "hate" pages (CMR in particular). Role models in action - and adults think teens are the ones who engage in cyber bullying?
No harm in asking questions about upcoming searches either - it's just so sad that the search teams are all in such high demand :( I can see why the searchers and dogs would be better off left to do their work in peace and not under public or media scrutiny - tbh I was surprised that any family members or friends seemed to be engaging with Wendy and her dogs during her last visit. Perhaps it was only for photos/publicity purposes and not necessarily during the search process though? I would think that a handler would prefer to work with their dogs and without the influence of extraneous followers in any case.

Oh my goodness, if you think that one is bad, there are some about other members of the family, people who couldn't possibly have had anything to do with Dylan's disappearance, that will fry your hair and curdle your stomach!

JMO

Thanks for the Info. I remember this Facebook page of hers. She really needs to get her own website. Facebook is ok for some things but a website would be much better for her business in my opinion.

Facebook business pages are free and get more attention than regular web pages. In my business I have both, however my fb business page has far more hits than my website. I know many that only have a fb business page.

Also the link to her business fb page is okay to post, thanks Cluciano.

I do not think I was asking for any justification on why you lean the way you do. I just wanted to really point out that there is a big piece we are missing in regards to looking at all angles and that is the piece I am most interested in. The only "interview" that Mark looked bad to me is DP, but then again I looked at the whole. My perception of ER and CR on DP was diminished, not just MR. Personally I think they all have their flaws, but those flaws just don't make me want to jump to any conclusion about any of their guilt. I can actually look at each on of them and find some reason that makes each one of them seem like they could possibly be guilty. I question each persons motivations for why they do what they do, at the end of the day, I myself personally cannot conclude that it's because any of them did anything to harm Dylan. It could just very well be the whole situation and the stress of it all that is causing those little things I see in each of them. I actually wish that Mark would have been able to speak more I would like to hear more of his side of all the accusations being made against him in regards to many things. I really would like to see if I could sift through it all and see if maybe I can see things a lot more clearly.
This post of yours is one that I hope everyone reads and try's to understand. It's about looking at all points of view and still not knowing who is guilty or innocent. It's about being fair. And I think that idea is most important when there is little evidence showing someones guilt.

Do not argue over who believes what. Everyone is entitled to base their opinions/theories/speculation on the facts and information as they see them. That is not up for debate.

Everyone determines for THEMSELVES who and what to believe. That is not up for debate.

Please stop bickering over every little word. It is so not necessary. Dylan deserves so much better than this.

Salem

Please do not discuss any of those offshoot Dylan fb pages. Y'all are getting in dangerous territory just bringing them up. TIA

I feel strongly that a lot of our perceptions regarding MRs behaviors, actions, etc have come from two specific sources of information. Those that people believe the most, however there are always two sides to every story and in each of those stories we only have one side and in meaning that we have not heard Mark's side to how he viewed the divorces or the marriages. I would like a complete picture before I immediately come to a conclusion to what indeed is the truth of the situation. That is all.

I look at it like this. If I didn't know you, but someone I just met, whom I really do not know either were to come up to me telling me all these bad things about you, I wouldn't immediately believe it, as I would most definitely want to hear what you had to say before I ever thought to begin to judge you. That is just how I am. Outside of the two sources I don't really feel I know enough about Mark to judge him or what he may or may not be capable of.

I feel very strongly as well, but in a totally different direction. Unfortunately, although I have been continuing to follow the case, I have taken a break from posting here until tonight. I had my post all typed up, and yep, got timed out and had to sign back in. Poof - it was gone.

For tonight, I'll just say, IMO, there's an elephant in the room, and only MR can lead him out. The words of ex-wives, estranged children, girlfriends, his Facebook supporters, etc. can make no difference. It is up to him, and only him, and has been since the beginning of this whole tragedy.

Prayers for Dylan.

I feel very strongly as well, but in a totally different direction. Unfortunately, although I have been continuing to follow the case, I have taken a break from posting here until tonight. I had my post all typed up, and yep, got timed out and had to sign back in. Poof - it was gone.

For tonight, I'll just say, IMO, there's an elephant in the room, and only MR can lead him out. The words of ex-wives, estranged children, girlfriends, his Facebook supporters, etc. can make no difference. It is up to him, and only him, and has been since the beginning of this whole tragedy.

Prayers for Dylan.

BBM and I thought it was just me that was happening to! Mine has done it lots tonight.

Do not argue over who believes what. Everyone is entitled to base their opinions/theories/speculation on the facts and information as they see them. That is not up for debate.

Everyone determines for THEMSELVES who and what to believe. That is not up for debate.

Please stop bickering over every little word. It is so not necessary. Dylan deserves so much better than this.

Salem

Couldn't agree with the last line more, Salem. Dylan deserves, and always did, so much better.
Thank you.

Facebook business pages are free and get more attention than regular web pages. In my business I have both, however my fb business page has far more hits than my website. I know many that only have a fb business page.

Also the link to her business fb page is okay to post, thanks Cluciano.

Well, I think that the old saying "You get what you pay for" fits here. I have no idea what your Facebook page looks like, but this K-9 one looks just like any other Facebook page that I've seen and I'm not impressed.

I was told that Wendy's schedule is on there. How in the hell can I find it on that Facebook page? It's not easy. Not easy means not good in business.

That's just my opinion on Facebook. Well, that's only part of my opinion of Facebook.

Well, I think that the old saying "You get what you pay for" fits here. I have no idea what your Facebook page looks like, but this K-9 one looks just like any other Facebook page that I've seen and I'm not impressed.

I was told that Wendy's schedule is on there. How in the hell can I find it on that Facebook page? It's not easy. Not easy means not good in business.

That's just my opinion on Facebook. Well, that's only part of my opinion of Facebook.
Well in my case I get a lot of paying business out of my free fb business page. :)

I am sure the families Wendy is planning to try to help know when she is coming. Not sure why her schedule being posted in a public, easily accessible place is a big deal? I did see her post about coming back to CO, FWIW.

Well in my case I get a lot of paying business out of my free fb business page. :)
I'm sure that you do. Can you help me find Wendy's schedule on her Facebook page? Please. I haven't found a schedule yet. I'd like to list the dates on this thread if possible.

I did some looking on Wendy's K-9 Forensics Facebook and I found where she said on May 9th that "so far looks like" they where going to Colorado on 25th and 26th which is Labor Day weekend. She did say "if not sooner" for some reason.

Then she said that they head to Washington state June 2nd. So that means she could be working Dylan's case from May 25th to around May 30th in order to drive non stop to Washington state by June 2nd. So maybe five or six days looking for Dylan starting late next week.

ETA. Or headed to Washington state June 2nd means leaving on the 2nd from Colorado? I can't tell with her Facebook style writing.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-9-Forensics/249798878409404?ref=ts&fref=ts&filter=1

I just hope someone finds Dylan soon. Sending prayers that this happens.

Has there been an update about the body (remains) found in CO yesterday?? Maybe the day before????

It would be nice if Mark's family would stand up against the hate that has been thrown his way but I don't blame them for not wanting to. It's a shame that with virtually no evidence showing that Mark is guilty of harming Dylan he has to stand alone in his own defense.

I have no idea how long it will take Elaine to recover from both the loss of her son and more recently her mother. I think that other family members should take the reins and give her some peace.

Mark's family/friends can support DYLAN without having to respond to the 'hate' or accusations of his involvement. It is all about choices. Dylan's paternal side has the same right to perform searches or organize fundraisers. They choose to be active or silent. They choose what to discuss with MSM. They choose if they want to let Mark stand alone. Of course, it could be Mark who has chosen to stand alone. It would be nice if the families could work together, but unfortunately that is not likely to happen in this case and understandable for many reasons. Regardless of what some people believe about Mark, this is about finding DYLAN. Right now this is not about defending Mark. Which is more important, finding DYLAN or defending Mark? It is their choice. In my opinion, searching for Dylan is better than doing nothing.

I'm sure that you do. Can you help me find Wendy's schedule on her Facebook page? Please. I haven't found a schedule yet. I'd like to list the dates on this thread if possible.

I'm sorry Ranch, I had already logged off when you posted this question. I would post it now, but see you already found it above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl