CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deputy Sutter is still at the top of my list as possibly being responsible for DR's disappearance.

Deputy Sutter is still at the top of my list as possibly being responsible for DR's disappearance.
Serious question: Assuming for the moment Deputy Sutter was responsible, do you then think that Dylan is stashed somewhere or is now deceased?

I have not seen anyone angered by alternative theories (as in not MR). Some may have decided he is the most likely perp, but where has anger been shown? If is it, you should use the alert button.

But I do not see why Sutter would be any more likely a perp than another sicko. He just happens to be a name we can latch onto, IMO.

Serious question: Assuming for the moment Deputy Sutter was responsible, do you then think that Dylan is stashed somewhere or is now deceased?

Well I doubt he has a place to "stash" him. Wasn't he in jail at least for a bit? If a pervert took Dylan, I doubt he is alive. In fact, it is difficult to picture a situation that is realistic where he would be alive.

Exactly what I was asking for earlier. For those who think someone besides MR is responsible, WHERE do you think Dylan might be found? I cannot accept "anywhere" or "I couldn't begin to imagine" as a reponse. Let's brainstorm!

He could possibly be stashed if Dep. Sutter was involved in a child *advertiser censored* ring.

I have not seen anyone angered by alternative theories (as in not MR). Some may have decided he is the most likely perp, but where has anger been shown? If is it, you should use the alert button.

But I do not see why Sutter would be any more likely a perp than another sicko. He just happens to be a name we can latch onto, IMO.

And there have been a few names over 50 threads. Barton, the RSO who killed himself in NM. Ronald iforgothislastname, the baby faced RSO who lives down the street in the campgrounds. Even the creepy twentysomething neighbor who lives with his mom down the street and behaved oddly at some of the vigils. While I don't see any of these fellas as more convincing to me than MR, I did my research and entertained the possibility and no, I have not forgotten them. Now my only focus is finding Dylan and to the extent that identifying his perpetrator might help do that, I am willing to try on any theories. The sooner Dylan is found, the sooner the pursuit for justice can begin.

I assume that any name we have come up with, LE has done so too, and investigated and alibied these folks. As NC Analyzer has said, small- town cops know their populations well and know who to take a good look at when something goes amiss. This does not mean they are all cleared, but IMO, there is no actual POI in this case, other than MR. Again, IMO.

MR has not been officially named a POI.
I believe he is one, in fact the primary and perhaps only one. As I indicated, my opinion only.

This post of yours is one that I hope everyone reads and try's to understand. It's about looking at all points of view and still not knowing who is guilty or innocent. It's about being fair. And I think that idea is most important when there is little evidence showing someones guilt.

Ranch, I agree. Luckily, here at WS, we are allowed to do so.

And there have been a few names over 50 threads. Barton, the RSO who killed himself in NM. Ronald iforgothislastname, the baby faced RSO who lives down the street in the campgrounds. Even the creepy twentysomething neighbor who lives with his mom down the street and behaved oddly at some of the vigils. While I don't see any of these fellas as more convincing to me than MR, I did my research and entertained the possibility and no, I have not forgotten them. Now my only focus is finding Dylan and to the extent that identifying his perpetrator might help do that, I am willing to try on any theories. The sooner Dylan is found, the sooner the pursuit for justice can begin.

I haven't been all the threads to read all messages. I remembered the RSO who lives in the campground, but I was not aware of the twentysomething neighbor. Thanks for posting.

Exactly what I was asking for earlier. For those who think someone besides MR is responsible, WHERE do you think Dylan might be found? I cannot accept "anywhere" or "I couldn't begin to imagine" as a reponse. Let's brainstorm!

The problem is that geographically the area is pretty isolated and surrounded by thousands and thousands of acres of wilderness from what I can gather, so I can relate to anyone not being able to imagine where to begin. This has also influenced my thinking about the lake and why it is such a focal point. Even though it's so big, it is still a defined area (which in itself maybe makes it seem a good location to begin a search) and I wonder why any perp would choose that lake rather than the vast wilderness surrounding it.

I've always thought abduction in a vehicle was the most likely scenario in this case, which could mean anything from a quick drive off-road, down a forest track or service road, or unfortunately, a much longer journey. Without one single piece of evidence or clue I don't know how it can be narrowed down even for the purpose of brainstorming.

Again regarding the lake, even if ROVs scour it as thoroughly as possible and find nothing, it seems it will never really be able to be cleared as there will always be parts that are not accessible due to depth.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking

I do not recall any discussion of the neighbor. Is he one of the RSOs nearby?

There's an elephant in the room for all the reasons that have been mentioned over & over. I haven't seen any conversations stopped...I have seen lack of participation at times. Just me, but I want to be fair too & waiting for LE to move off or away from MR in someway before, I'm not willing to throw neighbors, boys walking down the road, someone looking for a place to rent, etc. under the bus as an example. Unless I missed a news release, last I remember besides anyone seeing Dylan...LE wanted to know the same about MR & it included after he claimed Dylan went missing. All JMO.

He could possibly be stashed if Dep. Sutter was involved in a child *advertiser censored* ring.
Then I must wonder, would that not have come out during the investigation? That he was a member of a child *advertiser censored* ring? Or would the thought be that Dep. Sutter was clandestine enough to hide that from investigating officers? Or that he was released in the hope that he would lead investigators to a child *advertiser censored* ring? Any other options?

The problem is that geographically the area is pretty isolated and surrounded by thousands and thousands of acres of wilderness from what I can gather, so I can relate to anyone not being able to imagine where to begin.

Interesting. I had a dream about Dylan about a week ago where he walked out of the woods and stood smiling at me from a distance. I guess I need to stop eating pickles before bedtime! Kidding aside, it was an unsettling dream because it seemed so real. I guess this happens when you get all wrapped up these cases. I do think, however, that if Dylan has passed over. his earthly remains will be found close to home, within a mile or two. Let's pray I'm full of pickles :) and we will all look forward to seeing his smiling face due to a miracle outcome. I'm still praying on that.

Then I must wonder, would that not have come out during the investigation? That he was a member of a child *advertiser censored* ring? Or would the thought be that Dep. Sutter was clandestine enough to hide that from investigating officers? Or that he was released in the hope that he would lead investigators to a child *advertiser censored* ring? Any other options?

It could very well have come out. LE does not tell the public everything.

There's an elephant in the room for all the reasons that have been mentioned over & over. I haven't seen any conversations stopped...I have seen lack of participation at times. Just me, but I want to be fair too & waiting for LE to move off or away from MR in someway before, I'm not willing to throw neighbors, boys walking down the road, someone looking for a place to rent, etc. under the bus as an example. Unless I missed a news release, last I remember besides anyone seeing Dylan...LE wanted to know the same about MR & it included after he claimed Dylan went missing. All JMO.

Hopefully, more information will be forthcoming. Until then, we shall continue our personal investigations and conversations. Thanks to everyone for making this such a cohesive effort here on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx