CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I do not know how these things go, but what if they wanted him out to possibly follow him where maybe he'd lead them to his victims.

That would be super-risky by LE, as I doubt they have staff enough to cover him or anyone twenty-four hours a day. And what if he did "it" again, whatever it is, i.e abduct or murder a child? That would be hard to explain, if in fact they made it easy for him to get out knowing he might be a suspect. If anything, they probably watched him for a while before arresting him. JMO

That would be super-risky by LE, as I doubt they have staff enough to cover him or anyone twenty-four hours a day. And what if he did "it" again, whatever it is, i.e abduct or murder a child? That would be hard to explain, if in fact they made it easy for him to get out knowing he might be a suspect. If anything, they probably watched him for a while before arresting him. JMO

True enough. I wonder if they have someone on MR 24/7?

I didn't necessarily mean they made it easy for him to get out, but rather they couldn't hold him for much more for the lack of evidence. Again, I don't know much about bail amounts.

I would be interested to know though if they're tailing MR.

Dylan's last communication was at 9:37 pm.......why won't LE tell us what it said and the person that received that communication? I mean MR says they were still up watching a movie at that time (and MR didn't go to bed until 10:30 or so)...so why can't LE release the information of the communication?

I can't believe that Dylan didn't keep texting/communicating until his dad went to bed....what happened at 9:37?

Dylan has been missing close to six months.

It seems odd that Elaine's post was deleted. Hum.....

Dylan's last communication was at 9:37 pm.......why won't LE tell us what it said and the person that received that communication? I mean MR says they were still up watching a movie at that time (and MR didn't go to bed until 10:30 or so)...so why can't LE release the information of the communication?

I can't believe that Dylan didn't keep texting/communicating until his dad went to bed....what happened at 9:37?

Dylan has been missing close to six months.

It seems odd that Elaine's post was deleted. Hum.....

I wish LE would give us something....

It is six months this weekend, if ever a time for a press conference by LE, this would be it.

For a while, Dylan was mentioned on the local news here in NM, but not for months now, as far as I know.

It is six months this weekend, if ever a time for a press conference by LE, this would be it.

For a while, Dylan was mentioned on the local news here in NM, but not for months now, as far as I know.

I totally agree, we need a presser.

Unfortunately, I really feel the intense heat that has been placed on MR has turned a lot of people off of this case.

If I was a random person who happened along this case, I would move on to something else. It seems the majority have it solved as his dad killed him and it's just a matter of finding his body. It really is a shame. There's a lot of love and light, but there's also the underlying thought of Dylan being in the lake.

You (general you) can't have it both ways.

Unfortunately, I really feel the intense heat that has been placed on MR has turned a lot of people off of this case.

If I was a random person who happened along this case, I would move on to something else. It seems the majority have it solved as his dad killed him and it's just a matter of finding his body. It really is a shame. There's a lot of love and light, but there's also the underlying thought of Dylan being in the lake.

So then the people who are suspicious of MR are at fault for the lack of media coverage?

I think MR's beyond belief performance on the DP show may have led to a lot of people suspecting him. No one else did that to him, he did it all by his own self.

Although LE has said little, they have never said anything to even tentatively indicated that MR was in the clear in any way. They jumped in very quickly to dispute his remarks about the polygraph examiner and near about the same time, made a point of stating that ER and MC were where they said they were. They did not have to do that. To me, that kind of indicates where LE's interests are focused.

Jmo as always.

So then the people who are suspicious of MR are at fault for the lack of media coverage?

Not sure where you got that from. That's not anything close to what I said. I think the real elephant in the room is what we can't speak of here on WS. I'm not going to go into it, but I'm pretty sure most of the posters here know exactly what I'm speaking of.

I think MR's beyond belief performance on the DP show may have led to a lot of people suspecting him. No one else did that to him, he did it all by his own self.

Although LE has said little, they have never said anything to even tentatively indicated that MR was in the clear in any way. They jumped in very quickly to dispute his remarks about the polygraph examiner and near about the same time, made a point of stating that ER and MC were where they said they were. They did not have to do that. To me, that kind of indicates where LE's interests are focused.

Jmo as always.

I respect your opinion, although I disagree. I think the whole Dr. Phil show was a really bad, yet orchestrated, soap opera. IMO it only showed how unstable the whole family is. LE hasn't said MR was in the clear, but they haven't said he was a suspect either. Some choose to view that as he's guilty. Again, I respect that. I happen to want more info before accusing someone of such a heinous crime. MOOO

BBM: I disagree. I think this case has gone silent because there is just no new news. People check into a case and hope that there will be a recovery (of the child, the body, some clothes, something), and when nothing new surfaces, why keep going back and looking at the same old, same old? I, personally, figure if he is not in the lake, then he could be anywhere. I am unable to get to the area at this time to search, so there is nothing else I can do to help find him (I already posted places he could walk, what might have happened-and it wasn't just "Mark did it", I had other possibilities, whatever I could think of). And I am interested in the case. For anyone for whom this was a passing news article, interest is gone. And I don't think is has anything to do with people thinking Mark did it. It has to do with WHOMEVER took Dylan could have put him anywhere. Love and light is great support for the family left behind, but it doesn't tell anyone where to look for Dylan. JMO.

Not sure where you got that from. That's not anything close to what I said. I think the real elephant in the room is what we can't speak of here on WS. I'm not going to go into it, but I'm pretty sure most of the posters here know exactly what I'm speaking of.

I respect your opinion, although I disagree. I think the whole Dr. Phil show was a really bad, yet orchestrated, soap opera. IMO it only showed how unstable the whole family is. LE hasn't said MR was in the clear, but they haven't said he was a suspect either. Some choose to view that as he's guilty. Again, I respect that. I happen to want more info before accusing someone of such a heinous crime. MOOO

I don't have strong feelings about MR being guilty. I just can't clear him, in my mind, due mostly to the Sunday night stoppage of communication by Dylan. That has always been my sticking point, the one thing I cannot get past.

Where are you Dylan ?
Hoping that today is the day !

really? I'd like to read about that. Do you happen to have a link or even the words to use in a search for information about this? TIA

Here is an interesting link about how Facebook's automatic algorithm reporting works. It is sad that people waste time spamming FB posts for childish reasons. It hurts the reported posts that really need attention from Facebook moderators. For example a teenage girl posting about rape, abuse, etc...may not be seen because of inappropriate reporting such as spamming programs.

http://theinternetoffendsme.wordpre...d-facebook-moderation-and-your-petty-reports/

Look for information on Facebook "bots". Presumably an abuse/spam alert bot would work the same way as an automatic "like" bot would work. It would only be a matter of changing the parameters of the coding. I don't know exactly how this is done, but it is comparable to DOS attacks on websites.

I could explain in theory how such a bot could be set up, but I would have no clue how to actually go about creating or using such a program. I only know they exist. :)

I did do a quick google search, but the search results were focused upon "automatic like" bots, and downloads - and considering this would be a hacker's domain offering them, I wouldn't suggest going to many of the websites.

ETA: Finally caught back up on the thread here. Still thinking of and praying for Dylan and his entire family, and all of his friends - especially with the passing of EH's Mom, may she rest in peace.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48424050

More about Facebook bots here. Bots can be used to auto-click ads as well as auto-report content from specific posters.

I don't want to derail Dylan's thread further with a FB discussion and I agree that exploring any of this tends toward hacker/illegal territory so I'm not about to post the many links about how to change your IP address every few seconds but a simple google search will show you.

Dylan's friends just finished middle school in Bayfield and they are now out for the summer. I wish beyond words that Dylan will be found soon.

To anyone who twitters:) would you be interested in asking Ryan Severance of the Pueblo Cheiftain if he received any news on the body found in Otero County? Or KOAA who reported that an autopsy would be done last Monday? I have googled repeatedly and have never seen an update. I don't belie e it was Dylan but would love to have confirmation of that.

To anyone who twitters:) would you be interested in asking Ryan Severance of the Pueblo Cheiftain if he received any news on the body found in Otero County? Or KOAA who reported that an autopsy would be done last Monday? I have googled repeatedly and have never seen an update. I don't belie e it was Dylan but would love to have confirmation of that.

I emailed him yesterday and have yet to receive a response. Keep you posted.

I've been googling for new information on that as well. I'm wondering if this is something like the Skylar Neese case where they withheld publicly identifying her body even though they knew from the moment they found her that the remains belonged to her... I think in that case they were building a case against the second girl before announcing what they knew. I hope that is the case with the body in Otero Co., whomever the remains belong to.

I'll tweet a question to them and ask. Will take a bit because I need to find them in the "twitterverse" to send it. (Will get daughters to help if I get lost - I usually only tweet to them, or when I feel like complaining about politics on a trending hashtag.)

ETA: I have tweeted the following people this question; "Has there been any further news in regard to the human remains found in Otero Co.? Has LE said anything about it at all?"
- Ryan Severance at the Pueblo Chieftan
- KRDO-TV (CO Springs/Pueblo)
- KOAA/News 5
- 850 KOA (Newsradio 850)

I'll post if I get any response...

I found Ryan Severance on twitter, but he has not posted in four days, so not sure how much he uses it. Nor can I figure out how to ask a question...sorry, not a twitter person.

I found Ryan Severance on twitter, but he has not posted in four days, so not sure how much he uses it. Nor can I figure out how to ask a question...sorry, not a twitter person.

Do you remember his twitter handle? (the @_____ part?) If not, I'm sure I can find it in a minute...

ETA: NM, found him really quickly... glad he put Chieftan in his handle.

Ryan Severance at Twitter is: @RyanS_Chieftain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member