CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that ER, MR, or the investigators have a clue. And I don't think that exploring old theories is a bad thing at this stage of the game. But then we are back to crackers, I suppose.

Did Dylan run?
Did someone unknown take Dylan?
Did someone known take Dylan?

We don't know, and sadly neither do his parents, and judging by the lack of finding him or making an arrest, neither does LE. Very sad.

Ok I'll go along with going back to the beginning. Let's do that. MR in the beginning said that Dylan had nothing to runaway from. Now he believes that he did runaway? He mentioned that EH said someone abducted Dylan, which I don't remember her ever saying. Yet in his carefully crafted press release he doesn't mention the possibility of Dylan being a runaway, why is that? Does his opinion vary with the media outlet he is talking to? Yesterday Dylan was missing and someone abducted him and he hopes and prays with the community that blah blah blah. Today, Dylan is a runaway. SMH, which is it MR? I think I'll wait for tomorrow's episode to see if Dylan was fishing in the dark. All MOO.

*Sigh*

Round and round we go. Nothing is being accomplished. I hope like hell LE has something. The back and forth is tiresome. No one is going to change their mind. If MR doesn't speak, he's guilty as hell. If MR speaks, his words are dissected like a sheep brain.

There's no winner in a missing persons case. Dylan loses. Even if he's alive, he's lost 6 months of his life. The constant bickering gives me tired head and when people ask, "What's wrong with our world?" I can't help but come back to the ugliness I've seen right here on this case.

Just imagine if MR is innocent. Who's really looking for Dylan then?

Funny because I feel that everything that comes out of EH's mouth is dissected to death, IMO she has been held accountable for the opinions of others, yet her words are still dissected like a sheep brain. IMO when any parent makes a statement, it's open to each person to accept, dissect, or throw in the garbage. MOO each member here is allowed to decide if "MR is guitly as hell" your words, not mine. or he is not. isn't that the beauty of this forum, we each get to form our opinions? In regards to a "winner" again your words, there is no winner, not now and not ever MOO.

DR did not runaway. 13-14 year old children have to have a place to go when they run. They let someone know they are OK. How do I know? I ran away at 14. JMO

Ok I'll go along with going back to the beginning. Let's do that. MR in the beginning said that Dylan had nothing to runaway from. Now he believes that he did runaway? He mentioned that EH said someone abducted Dylan, which I don't remember her ever saying. Yet in his carefully crafted press release he doesn't mention the possibility of Dylan being a runaway, why is that? Does his opinion vary with the media outlet he is talking to? Yesterday Dylan was missing and someone abducted him and he hopes and prays with the community that blah blah blah. Today, Dylan is a runaway. SMH, which is it MR? I think I'll wait for tomorrow's episode to see if Dylan was fishing in the dark. All MOO.

BBM- I thought the very same thing, until something another poster said made me realize he was probably criticizing EH for bringing up the theory that he (MR) might have kidnapped Dylan and be hiding him. As though she pulled that notion out of thin air with no prior behavior on his part that led her to suspect him.

Here is an early quote by EH:
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1091

“I don’t believe he ran away,” Elaine Redwine said, and he isn’t evading people searching for him. “He isn’t just out there roaming the area. I believe he is being held (against his will) or is unable to contact us.”

As of Friday, she said, “They are looking at all leads. The Center for Missing and Exploited Children had a representative there” when she was at the sheriff's office Friday morning. “They are looking at Dylan as endangered, possibly abducted.”

I don't think that ER, MR, or the investigators have a clue. And I don't think that exploring old theories is a bad thing at this stage of the game. But then we are back to crackers, I suppose.

Did Dylan run?
Did someone unknown take Dylan?
Did someone known take Dylan?

We don't know, and sadly neither do his parents, and judging by the lack of finding him or making an arrest, neither does LE. Very sad.

I think LE and Dylans parents have much more than one clue.

“We have gathered so many little pieces of evidence, it’s kind of like a jigsaw puzzle and now you’re just looking for that one piece to bring everything together,” Bender said

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...d-continues-to-devote-many-resources-to-case/

“There was never ever any evidence to support anything in the way of kidnapping by anybody, but because my ex-wife planted that seed … these search warrants were all issued based on the words coming out of her mouth,” Mark Redwine said

First, search warrants PLURAL...makes me curious if there has been another search warrant since 10 days after the disappearance?

Second, I don't believe LE would issue a search warrant because of something that came out of Elaine's mouth... It's more likely a search warrant was issued because of what came out of MR's mouth !!(speaking as though Dylan was deceased within a few days of his disappearance for one) Not to mention that Dylan ceased to communicate with the world within hours of MR picking him up at the airport and oh yeah, he failed a polygraph test.

EH said that she wouldn't put it past MR to take Dylan out of the situation, which was based on her prior experiences of MRs behaviour.

I also think the search warrants were issued because of MRs words and behaviour. Search warrants are not applied for or given without good reason IMO.

I have to say, MR reminds me of Remy Ramsaran in the remarks he makes...everyone else is at fault, internet is evil, even down to MR more or less painting Dylan as a flake who might fall in a lake or visit a sex offender...RR said negative things about his wife, and made endless comments which can be viewed on Jennifer's thread...all before he was charged with her murder two days ago.

Thats the same impression I got, the comments are very similar in effect.

BBM- I thought the very same thing, until something another poster said made me realize he was probably criticizing EH for bringing up the theory that he (MR) might have kidnapped Dylan and be hiding him. As though she pulled that notion out of thin air with no prior behavior on his part that led her to suspect him.

Here is an early quote by EH:
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1091

“I don’t believe he ran away,” Elaine Redwine said, and he isn’t evading people searching for him. “He isn’t just out there roaming the area. I believe he is being held (against his will) or is unable to contact us.”

As of Friday, she said, “They are looking at all leads. The Center for Missing and Exploited Children had a representative there” when she was at the sheriff's office Friday morning. “They are looking at Dylan as endangered, possibly abducted.”

he criticizes and twists EHs original comment away from himself, its another deflection IMO.

Just wanted to babble for a few since I haven't been driving people here crazy lately (at least not that I know of, I haven't been posting much.) It almost scares me that I can understand what MR is saying almost all of the time, and sometimes it makes a lot of sense to me; sometimes I have no idea how he came up with his thoughts...

I think it's pretty safe to say that if DR is still alive, he's with someone. Whether that's someone he knew already, someone he met after he disappeared, or someone who made him disappear is debatable and not likely to be known until he's found. I don't believe for a minute that whether he's still alive or not depends in any way on how lousy anyone is at public speaking, but whether he's found or not could rely a lot on how convincing one person/group is about a certain scenario. I just hope public opinion hasn't swayed the investigation enough to miss something that might otherwise have been obvious. MOO

I don't believe for a minute that whether he's still alive or not depends in any way on how lousy anyone is at public speaking, but whether he's found or not could rely a lot on how convincing one person/group is about a certain scenario. I just hope public opinion hasn't swayed the investigation enough to miss something that might otherwise have been obvious. MOO

I don't imagine that LE would be swayed by public opinion, IMO evidence is what sways them. Facts are what matters.

“There was never ever any evidence to support anything in the way of kidnapping by anybody, but because my ex-wife planted that seed … these search warrants were all issued based on the words coming out of her mouth,” Mark Redwine said.

Good lord, what an idiotic thing to say.

I read and respond to criminal subpoenas and search warrants for a living, providing data to LE. You don't get a search warrant without showing cause before a judge. Statements by an ex-wife on their own would not be sufficient.

Really, he does himself no favors when he opens his mouth.

IMO

Just got to my hotel room and logged in to WS. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do since Saturday night.

“There was never ever any evidence to support anything in the way of kidnapping by anybody, but because my ex-wife planted that seed … these search warrants were all issued based on the words coming out of her mouth,” Mark Redwine said

First, search warrants PLURAL...makes me curious if there has been another search warrant since 10 days after the disappearance?

Second, I don't believe LE would issue a search warrant because of something that came out of Elaine's mouth... It's more likely a search warrant was issued because of what came out of MR's mouth !!(speaking as though Dylan was deceased within a few days of his disappearance for one) Not to mention that Dylan ceased to communicate with the world within hours of MR picking him up at the airport and oh yeah, he failed a polygraph test.

I am wondering if there would have been at least 2 different search warrants issued back in November - one for the search of the house, and then a separate one for the vehicles, given they had to be towed away to be
searched? Just a thought.

Also remember that there has been always been a lot of theorising about MR hiding Dylan away/kidnapping him himself. That notion, and then the one that MR would hurt Dylan out of spite for her has stemmed from EH's own words in the media IMO. Even in the latest article it seems she has restated her opinion about this, and I felt so disheartened when I read that - seeing it was an opportunity for a message to the public to be aware that Dylan is still missing. I really do get that this is her fear or her perhaps her strongest gut instinct, but IMO it doesn't send the message to keep an eye out for Dylan or whoever took him.

I am wondering if there would have been at least 2 different search warrants issued back in November - one for the search of the house, and then a separate one for the vehicles, given they had to be towed away to be

Also remember that there has been always been a lot of theorising about MR hiding Dylan away/kidnapping him himself. That notion, and then the one that MR would hurt Dylan out of spite for her has stemmed from EH's own words in the media IMO. Even in the latest article it seems she has restated her opinion about this, and I felt so disheartened when I read that - seeing it was an opportunity for a message to the public to be aware that Dylan is still missing. I really do get that this is her fear or her perhaps her strongest gut instinct, but IMO it doesn't send the message to keep an eye out for Dylan or whoever took him.

Unless the vehicles were not on the same property as the house, one search warrant would have sufficed.

I think he may have been talking about search warrants for places other than his house. I thought I had read a long time ago that they had searched the rental property, and they may have searched the homes of some of his relatives. Any done that weren't connected to him couldn't be blamed on speculation about him, MOO.

Shaking my head. Why does that feel like more than a double negative? And what is the obvious that LE is missing? And what is the more than meets the eye? This statement required decoding skills.

He just wants everyone to be looking at anyone but himself!

I gave up trying to understand what he has been saying (or trying to say) since he opened his mouth,

He speaks in tongues lol

When he is finished speaking Your jaw drops and you say HUH?

All JMO

If MR has done something to his son, the best thing is to keep him talking. He's likely to slip up as long as words like these continue to come out of his mouth.

I was disappointed that the Durango Herald didn't use the six month mark as an excuse to publish another in depth article on the case. They could have done a retrospective on the search activities, discussed the cost to the county, highlighted the life of this lovely young man. Anything to keep him in the media. Especially since this weekend the tourism season really kicks off and the area should have a lot of people hiking, boating, etc. that need to be informed.

he criticizes and twists EHs original comment away from himself, its another deflection IMO.

Exactly!

I think someone told him he better open his trap and make a statement.
The more he remains silent the more guilty he appears.

AFAIK this man DID NOT PASS a poly and has refused to take another.
If he passed one it would have been all over FB by MR supporters and by those that feel he is is responsible.

I see no reason LE would lie to him and tell he failed when he passed, a parent is the first person LE WANTS to clear when a child is missing. They would not make a parent responsible for his child's demise is he had nothing to do with it. I think LE knows and just need the evidence to arrest and sometimes that takes years. MR is very smug and I do not think Dylan will be found. JMO

“I am asking that we stop and evaluate the process as a community, to come up with a more productive approach in the search for Dylan and missing children across the country,” he wrote in the statement. “No child who is missing should have to wait for certain criteria to be met before the public is notified and an alert be sent out
http://durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/-1/News01/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search

NO missing child should have to wait for their parent to PASS a polygraph!

The most productive approach is to CLear ALL family members ......then move along they cant do that can they?

“I firmly believe that the most critical time was in the first day or two or three and that everything possible should have been done. I think that not enough was done in that time frame,” Mark Redwine said in the interview.

BBM this is why he waited till 6pm to let someone know his son was maybe MISSING. After he took his NAP!

Just wanted to babble for a few since I haven't been driving people here crazy lately (at least not that I know of, I haven't been posting much.) It almost scares me that I can understand what MR is saying almost all of the time, and sometimes it makes a lot of sense to me; sometimes I have no idea how he came up with his thoughts...

I think it's pretty safe to say that if DR is still alive, he's with someone. Whether that's someone he knew already, someone he met after he disappeared, or someone who made him disappear is debatable and not likely to be known until he's found. I don't believe for a minute that whether he's still alive or not depends in any way on how lousy anyone is at public speaking, but whether he's found or not could rely a lot on how convincing one person/group is about a certain scenario. I just hope public opinion hasn't swayed the investigation enough to miss something that might otherwise have been obvious. MOO

Thank you for saying this. I totally agree!

It doesn't matter that he talks in circles, that does not prove guilt. It doesn't matter if he is not grammatically correct, that does not prove guilt. He doesn't claim to be perfect, so dissecting every word he says is wasted effort, because it does nothing toward finding Dylan. It just looks like petty bickering to me.

The same can be said for ER in regards to changing minds. She has wavered a few times in her thoughts of what happened, the same as MR has, and there is nothing wrong with that. Any parent with a missing child will think of all kinds of things that could have happened. As the case progresses and more things are learned, it would not be at all unusual to think differently than they did 6 months ago. Haven't a lot of us had different theories from time to time?

I sincerely hope we don't get into comparing the number of times that either of them have been criticized for something they said, because IMO, his far outweighs hers. This is not a contest, it's about a missing boy.

Six months... and no Dylan. That is the saddest part of this whole nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx