CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds like such a reasonable minded man.

Yes, I do remember this and I think they should do this for Dylan. FGS put all the other petty BS aside for another day and come together because Dylan. It doesnt matter if they are divorced ........they are still Dylan's mother and father. :(

Unless it goes to motive.

He sounds like such a reasonable minded man.

Yes, I do remember this and I think they should do this for Dylan. FGS put all the other petty BS aside for another day and come together because Dylan. It doesnt matter if they are divorced ........they are still Dylan's mother and father. :(

So whAt is it you think will be accomplished if they were to "join hands" and come together? Just curious what difference it will make, in your mind. And remember, these people have a REAL history that cannot be erased simply because their son is now gone.

According to NG reporter: There were no more texts after the text Dylan sent to his mother.

I will try to take the time to find it for you tomorrow when I have time, Seek. Just too tired tonight. Ive wrapped over 100 presents in the last few days and Im bone tired tonight. Im sorry Ive been on these boards so long I forget and assume that everyone knows the local jurisdiction where the crime or incident occured is the leading agency unless it is a federal crime which this isnt. :) The state and FBI agencies are called in by the local agencies to assist them in the investigation. In fact the local jurisdiction must request their assistance. They just cant barge in when not asked.

IMO

Yes, I know local agencies request FBI assistance. Again, you stated a local agency was "lead". How do we know that? And which of the several local agencies? Is there a link stating one is lead in this case? And where did the info come from that one lead agency would determine who was publicly ruled out or not? It's ok if it's just your theory.

Moo

ER: text about 706 from Dylan - dad picked him up - yes, dad picked him up

Dylan's mom on the phone:
He texted me at 7:06. He had landed and dad picked him up.
Dylan was excited to hang out with his friends in Bayfield.

Mom says dad and Dylan did get along, but dad hasn't spent a lot of time with Dylan in 3 years. Mom is not !00% sure of what dad's occupation is. She says it is something along the line of driving trucks.

ER - relationship with dad - yes, we have joint parenting time - mark on road a lot and didn't spend a lot of time with dylan - not sure of his occupation

Dylan's mom:
Dylan always kept in touch with me and he made sure I always knew where he was.
Dylan would have let her know where he "landed for the night'. He would generally always text me in the morning when he woke up.

Only thing about the cellphone was posted on the FindDylan FB. Said phone didn't have GPS.... take that for what it's worth from FB.... rumor.

Hm. I believe it was Bender that said something abt GPS that may contradict this, but maybe it was said irt others' phones. Looks like I'll be looking for that link tonight too, lol.

Thank you so much for that post. It's amazing when I meet such intelligent minds that can so easily understand where I'd be coming from. I learned the whole "you're entitled to your feelings and emotions" way too late in adult hood. <3

I understand exactly what you're saying. Although I believe that if she took a protective order out, she most likely isn't lying.

My X complains very loudly and and very publicly about her mental health issues, her multiple rapes, and physical abuse...obviously now looking back I question so much of what she'd told me, and it disgusts me as a woman that other women are undoing what we're trying to educate society about, and they're crying Wolf.

As I said in my previous post, I'm still very angry and bitter about my own personal experiences and I wouldn't hesistate to rip my X a new hole or two, especially if I knew she was involved with something sinister and I felt that putting the spotlight on her character and past would help point LE in the right direction. I'm still telling the truth, however unsavory and angry I tell it.

If ER believes in her heart that MR had something to do with her son's disappearance, I wouldn't fault her for her not wanting long drawn out speculation on who it could be.

That said, I wouldn't want to nullify MR's pain or exhaustion just yet, as he's not been ruled as a POI or suspect.

BBM, yesx100! Especially the mental health part, just b/c that's my "thing". :banghead:

(I'm yielding to pensfan and scorekeeper on transcribing but am DVR'ing if you guys need backup)

Mom says:
She never had an issue from texts coming from dad's area.

FYI-Mom is being very diplomatic and nothing untoward said about Dad. Mom just said texts always went thru in that area.

there are many differences between this case and Jewssica Ridgeways case, for one LE did regular pressers for that one, we are not seeing anything like that here.

I would say that Elaine Redwine has been interviewed too, but not because of any suspicion of involvement in Dylans disappearance.
To find out what Dylan is like and to ask questions about her ex husband.

what possible logical reason would there be for her to put son on plane on sunday and then drive 5 hours each way to the same destination and be back home by the time she is notified of Dylan missing? it defies any rational logic IMO

ER mentioned her fears immediately, which most people would do. I've not heard her repeat it constantly since then.

I agree with not pointing the finger in one direction, although, people tend to point where knowledge and evidence is which is natural IMO. I've suggested we consider the terrain and wild animals, the hitch hiking is still on the list too.

You are right.......total differences as to how they handle cases even though they are both in the same state but a different jurisdiction has their own ways of doing things.

We really dont know these people but she seems to have a lot of anger even after 5 years and it isnt uncommon for one of the parents to try to drive a wedge between the child and the other parent either.

Some have enough respect and deep love for the child to never speak badly in the presence of their children about their father or mother while others make me cringe.......thats all they do is put them down as if it is some obession that the child must hate the parent too. I have even seen some children afraid to tell the parent they live with that they deeply love the other parent and really do want to see them. They will cover up and not tell the truth just trying to appease the angry parent. It is heartbreaking how children are caught up in the middle of the parents drama.

I had a lot of differences with my ex. He even tried to kill me and almost did when I left him but not once would I ever try to turn our children against their own father no matter how I felt about him at the time. Now I have long forgiven him and he is no longer that man I feared for so many years.

My husband and I consider him our friend and its so much better for our children to see us all get a long so well. He is invited to every special event we have for the kids or grands.

I still say that LE would have questioned her. It wouldnt be the first parent that has taken revenge on an ex hoping he/she would lose custody or visitation rights permanently.

One of my best friends is a Judge who handles divorce/custody cases and he said you wouldnt believe the lies hurled in them back and forth. He said he has found more people lie in divorce/custody cases than any other type of case and he has been a Judge for 35 years or more.

IMO

Dad and mom given polygraphs, Dad failed, per NG. That deeply disturbs me.

ER - call/text before bedtime - yes, when he was away - i could always acct. for where Dylan was because he always let me know - and usually text me in morning when he woke up

ER - text always went thru over labor day - calls not really

Dad txt mom at 4:30-5:00pm. Mom called sheriff at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required