CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I believe it was Bender that said something abt GPS that may contradict this, but maybe it was said to others' phones. Looks like I'll be looking for that link tonight too, lol.

JVM show, I believe is where Dan was talking about the phone. JMO and my feeble memory.

When dad called he asked mom if she had heard from Dylan. Mom doesn't know if dad called the Bayfield police.

Mom says she tried reaching out to dad to get information, but people react differently.
She says that "we need to get over anything that has occurred' as if dad is not communicating freely with her because of their divorce.

ER - call/text before bedtime - yes, when he was away - i could always acct. for where Dylan was because he always let me know - and usually text me in morning when he woke up

ER - text always went thru over labor day - calls not really

Sorry, does it mean there were sometimes problems with dropped calls, but not texts?

FYI-Mom is being very diplomatic and nothing untoward said about Dad. Mom just said texts always went thru in that area.

I agree... just my take on how she sounds but she sounds softened on her previous feelings towards MR (at least from those few comments she made before commercial)... it sounds like at least in the media they're both kind of coming around sort of saying the same thing (kind of) but whatever history and her accusations (and ongoing suspicions?) are preventing either of them from having open communication w/each other.... jmo

Mom said when Dylan slept over places that he would usually call her each morning.

I have been gone most of the day, but got back home just in time to turn on NG.

Is this TRUE that Dad failed a POLY???????

Do we know if that is a credible statement or not?

eta: Just heard MOm now saying she does not think he failed one. But she does not think he took one, or if he did, it was inconclusive.

I'm typing but my mouth is dropping open so I may not be getting everything....

Mom states: She has taken and passed a police polygraph.

Mom said at first she did not know if he took a LD test, then said she thinks it was inconclusive, and that he is being asked to take another. So who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required